The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kevin Nash on 'They' & a Kliq reunion

Go down

Kevin Nash on 'They' & a Kliq reunion Empty Kevin Nash on 'They' & a Kliq reunion

Post by ADMIN Thu 10 Feb 2011, 10:03 pm

Kevin Nash was recently interviewed by Monday Night Mayhem, here are the highlights…

His in-ring future with World Wrestling Entertainment & his first post-Royal Rumble project through the WWE: "I mean, your guess is as good as mine as far as if I'm actively going to wrestle. I know I've got some stuff I'm doing with THQ this week for the video games. I just play it day by day."

His response to Dixie Carter's online comments about him being under contract with TNA prior to signing with the WWE & the moment he knew when he no longer wanted to return to TNA: "Yes I was. The angle was Kurt (Angle) was beating Jeff (Jarrett). Fortune came down, put the boots to Kurt, and got heat on them. Abyss came down and had a 2x4 basically nailed to his spinal cord, which maybe just seemed a little strange for me that that would at least be attempted murder. If Abyss was not paralyzed from the neck down the next week, it would kind of seem like a foolish thing to do. Flair screamed back up, and Kurt made a comeback on the entire Fortune group and basically cleared the ring. What reason was I coming in for? If Kurt can beat them on his own, I definitely don't need to come in there."

How likely are we to see a Kliq reunion at WrestleMania XXVII or part of WrestleMania weekend in Atlanta: "I talked to Sean (Waltman), and I'm sure he will be there. Scott's (Hall) kind of the wild card of it. Of course Paul (Triple H) will induct Shawn, and I will be there. I guess Scott is the wild card. The last time I talked to him, he was thinking about going back into a rehabilitation center, so I don't if he is going to be available to be there that weekend or not."

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down