The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Music Section Morning Tea Society

+7
Duty281
superflyweight
Pal Joey
Galted
Mind the windows Tino.
rIck_dAgless
JuliusHMarx
11 posters

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 20 Empty Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 07 Jun 2022, 12:11 pm

First topic message reminder :

6. 5. Civic

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 20 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 21 Sep 2022, 9:17 am

A thousand rubies, sometimes more
But we don't know what we dig them for.

Fist.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 20 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Galted Wed 21 Sep 2022, 10:02 am

Bloody colonisers.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 21 Sep 2022, 10:21 am

The amount of filth and abuse that he used to post, I would never have thought Superfly was the Queen.

A queen, yes for sure, but not the Queen.

God rest his soul.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 21 Sep 2022, 10:31 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:The amount of filth and abuse that he used to post, I would never have thought Superfly was the Queen.

God rest his soul.

He was one of the 'Lizzie's in a box' football chanters and so, being a staunch royalist, I was forced to cancel him.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 21 Sep 2022, 10:34 am

Galted wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:The amount of filth and abuse that he used to post, I would never have thought Superfly was the Queen.

God rest his soul.

He was one of the 'Lizzie's in a box' football chanters and so, being a staunch royalist, I was forced to cancel him.

Ah I see. So not dead, just cancelled. That is fine, Galted. The world needs more royalists like you and less Scottish people like him so I fully back you.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 21 Sep 2022, 10:49 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Galted wrote:

God rest his soul.

Ah I see. So not dead, just cancelled. That is fine, Galted. The world needs more royalists like you and less Scottish people like him so I fully back you.

Thanks, Tino. It's people like you who make Britain great.

God save the king.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 21 Sep 2022, 11:47 am

Galted wrote:
God save the king.

I preferred his early stuff, not all that Vegas stuff.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 21 Sep 2022, 12:46 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Galted wrote:
God save the king.

I preferred his early stuff, not all that Vegas stuff.

Yeah, I never got into all that World Series of Poker nonsense.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 21 Sep 2022, 2:13 pm

Was a typo, I meant God save the Kinks

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Wed 21 Sep 2022, 2:16 pm

Thank you for the days, your Majesty.

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 21 Sep 2022, 2:17 pm

Galted wrote:Was a typo, I meant God save the Kinks

The Who?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 21 Sep 2022, 2:53 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Galted wrote:Was a typo, I meant God save the Kinks

The Who?

The The Kinks.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Wed 21 Sep 2022, 4:28 pm

You really got me

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 21 Sep 2022, 6:02 pm

Makes sense, I am a well respected man.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 21 Sep 2022, 6:12 pm

Galted wrote:Makes sense, I am a well respected man.

L*l(a)

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 21 Sep 2022, 6:58 pm

Laugh

I've got nothing to say.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 22 Sep 2022, 8:23 am

Fist, it's been a while.

Though I feel I have interrupted a pun fest that I can't be arsed scrolling back to join in with.

Hope everyone is well.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 22 Sep 2022, 9:03 am

Morning.

Brings back memories. I remember how I used to look forward to a Rick fist when I opened up 606.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 22 Sep 2022, 9:08 am

Ah, good old days, bit of fisting with my morning brew, these days, too many morning meetings.

I miss Shah the crazy f**ker, hope his career is taking off in the ways he wanted.

How you doing, G'man?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 22 Sep 2022, 10:09 am

Very good thanks.

Sun's shining, kid's at school, cat's in hiding, missus is asleep - pleasant start to the day.

How are things with you?

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 22 Sep 2022, 10:27 am

rIck_dAgless wrote:Ah, good old days, bit of fisting with my morning brew, these days, too many morning meetings.

I miss Shah the crazy f**ker, hope his career is blowing uptaking off in the ways he wanted.

How you doing, G'man?

Tird.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 22 Sep 2022, 1:05 pm

superflyweight wrote:
rIck_dAgless wrote:Ah, good old days, bit of fisting with my morning brew, these days, too many morning meetings.

I miss Shah the crazy f**ker, hope his career is blowing uptaking off in the ways he wanted.

How you doing, G'man?

Tird.  

Superfly returns from the dead with some casual racism. Peak Supes.

Don't ever change, champ.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 22 Sep 2022, 1:22 pm

superflyweight wrote:

How you doing, G'man?

Tird.  

Balancing out my woke behaviour from Saturday night. "Convinced" a lad to leave the pub I was in with my mate because he was being a massive homophobe about two women sitting holding hands and occasionally kissing.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 22 Sep 2022, 1:26 pm

superflyweight wrote:
superflyweight wrote:

How you doing, G'man?

Tird.  

Balancing out my woke behaviour from Saturday night.  "Convinced" a lad to leave the pub I was in with my mate because he was being a massive homophobe about two women sitting holding hands and occasionally kissing.  

Just realised that could be read as me and my mate were the two women holding hands and kissing or that my mate was being the homophobe.  You guys just go with whatever floats your boat.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 22 Sep 2022, 1:28 pm

superflyweight wrote:
superflyweight wrote:

How you doing, G'man?

Tird.  

Balancing out my woke behaviour from Saturday night.  "Convinced" a lad to leave the pub I was in with my mate because he was being a massive homophobe about two women sitting holding hands and occasionally kissing.  

Two lesbians. Sisters, probably. I'm just watching.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 22 Sep 2022, 1:52 pm

superflyweight wrote:
superflyweight wrote:

How you doing, G'man?

Tird.  

I never thought I'd say this but can I hear more from Tino, please?

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 22 Sep 2022, 2:00 pm

Galted wrote:
superflyweight wrote:
superflyweight wrote:

How you doing, G'man?

Tird.  

l*l out loud. Works in so many ways that, G-Dog.

When Supes says "convinced", do you think he means the traditional English way of nervously suggesting someone speak a little quieter whilst smiling profusely so they don't take any offence.

Or the traditional Scottish method of "convincing" someone which involves headbutting them, dragging them outside and kicking them square in the cake hole?

I reckon option 2?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 22 Sep 2022, 2:08 pm

Galted wrote:
superflyweight wrote:
superflyweight wrote:

How you doing, G'man?

Tird.  

l*l out loud. Works in so many ways that, G-Dog.

When Supes says "convinced", do you think he means the traditional English way of nervously suggesting someone speak a little quieter whilst smiling profusely so they don't take any offence.

Or the traditional Scottish method of "convincing" someone which involves headbutting them, dragging them outside and kicking them square in the cake hole?

I reckon option 2?

It was somewhere in the middle. A firm squeeze of the shoulder and told him he should mind his own business and maybe he'd be better off having a drink in another pub. He was English so he agreed. If he'd been Scottish there's a fair chance I'd currently be on life support.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 22 Sep 2022, 2:15 pm

Galted wrote:Very good thanks.

Sun's shining, kid's at school, cat's in hiding, missus is asleep - pleasant start to the day.

How are things with you?

Bang average cheers, standard grey northern day here to be honest, few opportunities for watching dykes outside of the gentleman's art films online unfortunately.

Top woke work from supes though.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 22 Sep 2022, 2:20 pm

superflyweight wrote:

It was somewhere in the middle.  A firm squeeze of the shoulder and told him he should mind his own business and maybe he'd be better off having a drink in another pub.  He was English so he agreed.  If he'd been Scottish there's a fair chance I'd currently be on life support.  

Figures. I'm from Runcorn, I can look after myself, but I would still get up immediately and head off to Wetherspoons if a Scottish person placed their gnarled old hand on my shoulder and suggested I leave.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 22 Sep 2022, 2:27 pm

superflyweight wrote:

It was somewhere in the middle.  A firm squeeze of the shoulder and told him he should mind his own business and maybe he'd be better off having a drink in another pub.  He was English so he agreed.  If he'd been Scottish there's a fair chance I'd currently be on life support.  

Figures. I'm from Runcorn, I can look after myself, but I would still get up immediately and head off to Wetherspoons if a Scottish person placed their gnarled old hand on my shoulder and suggested I leave.

It was with my left hand so not quite as gnarled (or as strong) as my right.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Thu 22 Sep 2022, 5:15 pm

superflyweight wrote:

I drove past Runcorn the other day. Can't help noticing it is very close to Wales

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 22 Sep 2022, 8:15 pm

lostinwales wrote:
superflyweight wrote:

I drove past Runcorn the other day. Can't help noticing it is very close to Wales

It really is. Uncomfortably so.

One wrong turn and I could be lostinwales.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 23 Sep 2022, 8:28 am

Friday fist, split day, what a way to end the week.

Couple of cameos from Shah, Jeff and sean and it would be perfect.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 23 Sep 2022, 9:06 am

Morning Rick. Very exciting day, set up perfectly by Tino and LiW late yesterday.

I particularly liked Tino's liw joke, just the sort of content I'm on here for. Wonderful stuff.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 23 Sep 2022, 9:21 am

Galted wrote:Morning Rick. Very exciting day, set up perfectly by Tino and LiW late yesterday.

I particularly liked Tino's liw joke, just the sort of content I'm on here for. Wonderful stuff.

Thanks, Galted. I knew you would like it. If Jules had come out with that, all the women on this thread would be sliding off their chairs. The world will be a worse place when you die.

It was totally blanked by my old northern mate rICk. To think we used to go clubbing together. Could even have stood next to each other at the urinal looking at each others knobs.

Maybe it was just too clever for RICk for comprehend? I've had a few doubts about his intellect over the years.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 23 Sep 2022, 11:13 am

Galted wrote:Morning Rick. Very exciting day, set up perfectly by Tino and LiW late yesterday.

Thanks, Galted. I knew you would like it. If Jules had come out with that, all the women on this thread would be sliding off their chairs. The world will be a worse place when you die.

It was totally blanked by my old northern mate rICk. To think we used to go clubbing together. Could even have stood next to each other at the urinal looking at each others knobs.

Maybe it was just too clever for RICk for comprehend? I've had a few doubts about his intellect over the years.

I suspect that Rick lives in the now and can't be bothered reading old posts.

Perhaps we could compile a weekly highlights package for him.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 23 Sep 2022, 12:07 pm

Galted wrote:

What a wonderful idea. Can I sub-contract that out to you?

Or maybe Duty should do it as the newest member? Kind of like a very polite initiation. Or we make him drink a pint of piss, stand on his head and sing a song. His choice.

Shouldn't take too long to knock up a Friday highlights package. Majority of weeks won't require him doing it.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 23 Sep 2022, 12:09 pm

The Mantel has passed.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 23 Sep 2022, 2:53 pm

Galted wrote:

What a wonderful idea. Can I sub-contract that out to you?

Or maybe Duty should do it as the newest member? Kind of like a very polite initiation. Or we make him drink a pint of piss, stand on his head and sing a song. His choice.

Shouldn't take too long to knock up a Friday highlights package. Majority of weeks won't require him doing it.

I never ratified Duty's membership on the grounds that he's a w*nking w*nk.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 23 Sep 2022, 4:04 pm

superflyweight wrote:

I never ratified Duty's membership on the grounds that he's a w*nking w*nk.  

Do you get a veto like the UN security council then?

-------

https://www.606v2.com/viewtopic.php?t=70847

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20