The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The " Make Your Own Limerick Up " Thread

+3
Galted
JuliusHMarx
Mind the windows Tino.
7 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

The " Make Your Own Limerick Up " Thread - Page 6 Empty The " Make Your Own Limerick Up " Thread

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri May 27, 2022 4:34 pm

First topic message reminder :

C*nts or Inspiral, that is the question
Inspiral is unquestionably equestrian
It's a horse of course
Alright, Inspector Morse

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

The " Make Your Own Limerick Up " Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The " Make Your Own Limerick Up " Thread

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Sun Jun 30, 2024 9:13 pm

Nigel Farage, worth a punt?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

The " Make Your Own Limerick Up " Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The " Make Your Own Limerick Up " Thread

Post by Galted Sun Jun 30, 2024 9:53 pm

With boots steel-capped on the front

Last edited by Galted on Sun Jun 30, 2024 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Turds)

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Sun Jun 30, 2024 10:43 pm

I'm ready to march

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Sun Jun 30, 2024 11:33 pm

I'm ready to march
to Tyburn near the Arch

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon Jul 01, 2024 11:19 am

I'm ready to march
to Tyburn near the Arch
If only he wasn't such a morally bankrupt, intellectually inept grifter who always looks like he's just seen a picture of himself being bummed on the Internet.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon Jul 01, 2024 3:12 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Nigel Farage, worth a punt?
I'm ready to march
to Tyburn near the Arch
If only he wasn't such a morally bankrupt, intellectually inept grifter who always looks like he's just seen a picture of himself being bummed on the Internet.

Beautifully poetic ending, though I would've gone with 'to string up the rubber-faced c*nt'

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon Jul 01, 2024 3:48 pm

Beautifully poetic ending, though I would've gone with 'to string up the rubber-faced c*nt'
Easy Galted, that's a bit blunt.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon Jul 01, 2024 3:53 pm

Sorry, and I have to say the meter's not great on this one

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon Jul 01, 2024 4:00 pm

I agree. The iambic pentameter is well and truly gone.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon Jul 01, 2024 4:58 pm

I agree. The iambic pentameter is well and truly gone.
F**k Farage

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon Jul 01, 2024 5:14 pm

Laugh

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6