The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Music Section Morning Tea Society

+8
Duty281
lostinwales
Mind the windows Tino.
Pal Joey
Galted
JuliusHMarx
rIck_dAgless
superflyweight
12 posters

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 14 Empty Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by superflyweight Tue 19 Dec 2023, 10:04 am

First topic message reminder :

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
superflyweight wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
superflyweight wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Galted, Villa are f*king massive. Huge. Gargantuan.

Merry Christmas you big c*nt.

You won't win a Pulitzer for filth.  

Merry Christmas to you as well. You wee f*cking radge.

I celebrated the festive period by falling down a hole that Scottish Gas Networks has dug at the end of our drive and failed to cover properly.  If only I knew a decent lawyer.  


Isn't Mrs Superfly a decent lawyer?

Yes - but she can't stop laughing.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Posts : 8605
Join date : 2011-01-26

Back to top Go down


Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 14 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 04 Jul 2024, 10:33 pm

Galted wrote:The Music Section Morning Tea Society election special isn't all that.

I'm calling it now. Labour are going to get a majority and form the next government.

You want excitement? I'll bring the f*cking excitement.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Posts : 21056
Join date : 2011-05-13
Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 14 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 04 Jul 2024, 10:37 pm

Also, a mate from back home messaged earlier to say that when he went to the polling station, a fight broke out between a guy with no shirt on and another geezer who was absolutely leathered. This was pre 17:00.

God I miss Runcorn.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Posts : 21056
Join date : 2011-05-13
Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 14 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Pal Joey Thu 04 Jul 2024, 10:40 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Also, a mate from back home messaged earlier to say that when he went to the polling station, a fight broke out between a guy with no shirt on and another geezer who was absolutely leathered. This was pre 17:00.

God I miss Runcorn.

The mobile fish bar at the polling station must have run out of flake.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Posts : 53413
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : Ku-ring-gai

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 14 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Galted Fri 05 Jul 2024, 8:02 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Galted wrote:The Music Section Morning Tea Society election special isn't all that.

I'm calling it now. Labour are going to get a majority and form the next government.

You want excitement? I'll bring the f*cking excitement.

Uncanny, do you have tonight's Euromillions numbers for me?

Galted
Galted
Galted

Posts : 15872
Join date : 2011-10-31
Location : not the wi-fi password

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 14 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 05 Jul 2024, 9:02 am

Galted wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Galted wrote:The Music Section Morning Tea Society election special isn't all that.

I'm calling it now. Labour are going to get a majority and form the next government.

You want excitement? I'll bring the f*cking excitement.

Uncanny, do you have tonight's Euromillions numbers for me?

Absolutely nailed it. All the pontificating on the politics thread was time they'll never get back. Should have just asked me what was happening.

I don't have the Euromillions numbers. Don't be silly.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Posts : 21056
Join date : 2011-05-13
Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 14 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Galted Fri 05 Jul 2024, 10:12 am

I voted for the climate party and discovered that, rounded up, I'm responsible for 1% of their votes in our constituency. This makes me a political heavyweight.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Posts : 15872
Join date : 2011-10-31
Location : not the wi-fi password

Pal Joey likes this post

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 14 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 05 Jul 2024, 10:29 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Galted wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Galted wrote:The Music Section Morning Tea Society election special isn't all that.

I'm calling it now. Labour are going to get a majority and form the next government.

You want excitement? I'll bring the f*cking excitement.

Uncanny, do you have tonight's Euromillions numbers for me?

Absolutely nailed it. All the pontificating on the politics thread was time they'll never get back. Should have just asked me what was happening.

I don't have the Euromillions numbers. Don't be silly.

Tino only plays the National Lottery. Racist.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Posts : 22487
Join date : 2011-07-01
Location : Paisley Park

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 14 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 05 Jul 2024, 10:59 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:

Tino only plays the National Lottery. Racist.

How can I be racist when I watch the 100 metre final every Olympic games. Sometimes watch the Grand National as well.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Posts : 21056
Join date : 2011-05-13
Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 14 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 05 Jul 2024, 10:57 pm

Seeing P*pe in tears is almost as satisfying as seeing Jonathan Gullis, Liz Truss, Peach Schapps and Rees-Mogg losing their seats.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Posts : 21056
Join date : 2011-05-13
Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 14 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Galted Sat 06 Jul 2024, 12:20 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Seeing P*pe in tears is almost as satisfying as seeing Jonathan Gullis, Liz Truss, Peach Schapps and Rees-Mogg losing their seats.

France have been that annoyingly bland this tournament that I was actually hoping Portugal would win, though I couldn't bring myself to watch it once I realised this.  Will have to watch the highlights to see P*pe though, as well as R*es-M*gg if they have election highlights.  Think he's the c*nt I despise the most after Whitehall, the various Russells, Robbie Savage and Rio Ferdinand.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Posts : 15872
Join date : 2011-10-31
Location : not the wi-fi password

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 14 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Sat 06 Jul 2024, 10:55 am

I saw someone describe Rees-Mogg as looking like a haunted dildo which was just brilliant and made me l*l out loud. I would have stolen it for myself and posted it here but was afraid I'd get busted and that would be awkward.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Posts : 21056
Join date : 2011-05-13
Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 14 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Galted Sat 06 Jul 2024, 12:12 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:I saw someone describe Rees-Mogg as looking like a haunted dildo which was just brilliant and made me l*l out loud. I would have stolen it for myself and posted it here but was afraid I'd get busted and that would be awkward.

That is funny. I'm going to modify it to haunted coatstand and claim it as my own.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Posts : 15872
Join date : 2011-10-31
Location : not the wi-fi password

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 14 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by JuliusHMarx Sat 06 Jul 2024, 2:34 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:I saw someone describe Rees-Mogg as looking like a haunted dildo which was just brilliant and made me l*l out loud. I would have stolen it for myself and posted it here but was afraid I'd get busted and that would be awkward.

That was me.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Posts : 22487
Join date : 2011-07-01
Location : Paisley Park

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 14 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Sat 06 Jul 2024, 5:12 pm

You've never said anything that amusing, Julio.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Posts : 21056
Join date : 2011-05-13
Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 14 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Sat 06 Jul 2024, 5:50 pm

Frank Lampard must feel like a primary school teacher sat inbetween F*rdinand and Richards. Thick as sh*t the pair of them.

R*o has the rare gift of being able to make Gary Lineker seen likeable.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Posts : 21056
Join date : 2011-05-13
Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 14 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Galted Sat 06 Jul 2024, 6:09 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Frank Lampard must feel like a primary school teacher sat inbetween F*rdinand and Richards. Thick as sh*t the pair of them.

R*o has the rare gift of being able to make Gary Lineker seen likeable.

L*l out loud. Rio is a massive c*nt, on top of which he has nothing to add re any analysis. Richards at least has the gift of laughing at nothing so can put you in a good mood but R*o just makes you want to glass your tv.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Posts : 15872
Join date : 2011-10-31
Location : not the wi-fi password

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 14 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 08 Jul 2024, 11:49 am

Morning, all, just back from Gdansk, apart from having the p155 taken out of me by border control for Brexit, they couldn't give a f**k about British politics, they did seem to enjoy the Spain win though.

Fistski

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Posts : 13149
Join date : 2013-04-29
Location : Chamber of the unmichaelsing fist

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 14 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Galted Tue 09 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm

rIck_dAgless wrote:Morning, all, just back from Gdansk, apart from having the p155 taken out of me by border control for Brexit, they couldn't give a f**k about British politics, they did seem to enjoy the Spain win though.

Fistski

Just logged on to say 'sh*t on here today' and I realised there was a post yesterday!  This thread has really picked up.

I was so intimated by the butch Russian lady at passport control in St Petersburg that I got my year of birth wrong.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Posts : 15872
Join date : 2011-10-31
Location : not the wi-fi password

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 14 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Galted Tue 09 Jul 2024, 6:15 pm

Sh*t on here today.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Posts : 15872
Join date : 2011-10-31
Location : not the wi-fi password

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 14 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 09 Jul 2024, 6:16 pm

This thread has really picked up.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Posts : 22487
Join date : 2011-07-01
Location : Paisley Park

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 14 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 09 Jul 2024, 8:25 pm

The commentator just said "sweet litte 16" after that Spanish kid scored.

Let's hope the BBC don't let the f*cking nonce interview the Spanish player.

In fact, don't let him near any children from this point on.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Posts : 21056
Join date : 2011-05-13
Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 14 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Galted Wed 10 Jul 2024, 8:12 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:The commentator just said "sweet litte 16" after that Spanish kid scored.

Let's hope the BBC don't let the f*cking nonce interview the Spanish player.

In fact, don't let him near any children from this point on.

He said 'sweet little sixteen', which is even more cringeworthy.

The BBC can still barely control themselves around children after all the past scandals.  I remember Coco Gauff hitting a winner at Wimbledon a few years back and whoever the commentator was bellowed 'she's 14!  She is 14!'

Galted
Galted
Galted

Posts : 15872
Join date : 2011-10-31
Location : not the wi-fi password

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 14 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 10 Jul 2024, 8:58 am

L*l out loud.


Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Posts : 21056
Join date : 2011-05-13
Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 14 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Pal Joey Wed 10 Jul 2024, 9:03 am

Galted wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:The commentator just said "sweet litte 16" after that Spanish kid scored.

Let's hope the BBC don't let the f*cking nonce interview the Spanish player.

In fact, don't let him near any children from this point on.

He said 'sweet little sixteen', which is even more cringeworthy.

The BBC can still barely control themselves around children after all the past scandals.  I remember Coco Gauff hitting a winner at Wimbledon a few years back and whoever the commentator was bellowed 'she's 14!  She is 14!'

Yeah, he's probably not a reincarnation of Chuck Berry... more likely Dr Hook. Which is kind of awkward in itself really.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Posts : 53413
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : Ku-ring-gai

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 14 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 11 Jul 2024, 3:08 pm

Sport is going suspiciously well at the moment...


Fist.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Posts : 13149
Join date : 2013-04-29
Location : Chamber of the unmichaelsing fist

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 14 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Galted Thu 11 Jul 2024, 4:04 pm

Best to gloat then, it's what Tino would have wanted.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Posts : 15872
Join date : 2011-10-31
Location : not the wi-fi password

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 14 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 11 Jul 2024, 6:49 pm

I'm not dead. I posted an erudite, educational comment on the US election thread only this morning.

Jules replied with something that I didn't understand so I briefly left 606v2 but I've decided to return.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Posts : 21056
Join date : 2011-05-13
Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 14 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Galted Thu 11 Jul 2024, 7:48 pm

It's intolerable cruelty when he does that.  And your post was a bloody good one.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Posts : 15872
Join date : 2011-10-31
Location : not the wi-fi password

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 14 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 11 Jul 2024, 7:51 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:I'm not dead. I posted an erudite, educational comment on the US election thread only this morning.

Jules replied with something that I didn't understand so I briefly left 606v2 but I've decided to return.

I'm sure you'll understand one fine day.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Posts : 22487
Join date : 2011-07-01
Location : Paisley Park

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 14 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 12 Jul 2024, 9:23 am

Galted wrote:It's intolerable cruelty when he does that.  And your post was a bloody good one.

Thanks, Galted. It is posters like you that keep me coming back.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Posts : 21056
Join date : 2011-05-13
Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 14 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 12 Jul 2024, 9:25 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:I'm not dead. I posted an erudite, educational comment on the US election thread only this morning.

Jules replied with something that I didn't understand so I briefly left 606v2 but I've decided to return.

I'm sure you'll understand one fine day.

Don't understand this one either.

F*ck you, Jules.

If it wasn't for Galted, I would leave 606v2.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Posts : 21056
Join date : 2011-05-13
Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 14 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Galted Fri 12 Jul 2024, 9:43 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:I'm not dead. I posted an erudite, educational comment on the US election thread only this morning.

Jules replied with something that I didn't understand so I briefly left 606v2 but I've decided to return.

I'm sure you'll understand one fine day.

Don't understand this one either.

F*ck you, Jules.

If it wasn't for Galted, I would leave 606v2.

Haven't felt such a warm and slightly erotic sensation since Ollie Watkins scored the winner against the Netherlands in 2024.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Posts : 15872
Join date : 2011-10-31
Location : not the wi-fi password

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 14 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 12 Jul 2024, 10:15 am

Galted wrote:It's intolerable cruelty when he does that.  And your post was a bloody good one.

Don't think Tino understood that one either.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Posts : 22487
Join date : 2011-07-01
Location : Paisley Park

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 14 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 12 Jul 2024, 10:18 am

Right. The penny has just dropped.

You pair of absolute c*nts. To think, I was really nice to Galted this morning as well.

You can both f*ck off now. I'm quitting 606v2 for good. Don't try and stop me.

Only the return of Geoff/Jeff Rowley/Rowley will bring me back.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Posts : 21056
Join date : 2011-05-13
Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 14 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Galted Fri 12 Jul 2024, 10:45 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Galted wrote:It's intolerable cruelty when he does that.  And your post was a bloody good one.

Don't think Tino understood that one either.

It was the perfect storm of slightly obscure film titles and seamstressing which set him off.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Posts : 15872
Join date : 2011-10-31
Location : not the wi-fi password

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 14 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 12 Jul 2024, 10:54 am

Galted wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:
Galted wrote:It's intolerable cruelty when he does that.  And your post was a bloody good one.

Don't think Tino understood that one either.

It was the perfect storm of slightly obscure film titles and seamstressing which set him off.

Well, he's gone now. Out of sight, out of mind.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Posts : 22487
Join date : 2011-07-01
Location : Paisley Park

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 14 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Galted Fri 12 Jul 2024, 10:56 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Galted wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:
Galted wrote:It's intolerable cruelty when he does that.  And your post was a bloody good one.

Don't think Tino understood that one either.

It was the perfect storm of slightly obscure film titles and seamstressing which set him off.

Well, he's gone now. Out of sight, out of mind.

Yes, good night and good luck, Tino.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Posts : 15872
Join date : 2011-10-31
Location : not the wi-fi password

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 14 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 12 Jul 2024, 11:09 am

I'm not coming back. I've had enough.

Stop trying to change my mind.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Posts : 21056
Join date : 2011-05-13
Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 14 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Galted Fri 12 Jul 2024, 12:55 pm

Oh Tino, Where Art Thou?

Galted
Galted
Galted

Posts : 15872
Join date : 2011-10-31
Location : not the wi-fi password

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 14 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Duty281 Fri 12 Jul 2024, 1:01 pm

Galted wrote:Oh Tino, Where Art Thou?

He's currently getting sentenced.

15 year minimum, unlucky Tino.

Duty281

Posts : 33741
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 28
Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 14 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 12 Jul 2024, 1:02 pm

I've decided to return. The gravity of the situation was starting to weigh on me.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Posts : 21056
Join date : 2011-05-13
Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 14 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Galted Fri 12 Jul 2024, 1:50 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:I've decided to return. The gravity of the situation was starting to weigh on me.

What a load of bullocks.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Posts : 15872
Join date : 2011-10-31
Location : not the wi-fi password

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 14 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by guildfordbat Fri 12 Jul 2024, 3:22 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:I've decided to return. The gravity of the situation was starting to weigh on me.

Tino - hope the 3 [three] likes you received today on the cricket thread helped tip the decision.

Talking of which, PJ, my lad Smith did ok, eh?

guildfordbat

Posts : 16774
Join date : 2011-04-07

Pal Joey likes this post

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 14 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 12 Jul 2024, 4:07 pm

guildfordbat wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:I've decided to return. The gravity of the situation was starting to weigh on me.

Tino - hope the 3 [three] likes you received today on the cricket thread helped tip the decision.

Talking of which, PJ, my lad Smith did ok, eh?

I had decided to leave for the 3rd time after my last post, GB. But the fact you've seen fit to reply to one of my posts has brought me back for good.

I respect you, unlike Galted who I have nothing but contempt for.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Posts : 21056
Join date : 2011-05-13
Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

guildfordbat likes this post

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 14 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Galted Fri 12 Jul 2024, 4:20 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
guildfordbat wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:I've decided to return. The gravity of the situation was starting to weigh on me.

Tino - hope the 3 [three] likes you received today on the cricket thread helped tip the decision.

Talking of which, PJ, my lad Smith did ok, eh?

I had decided to leave for the 3rd time after my last post, GB. But the fact you've seen fit to reply to one of my posts has brought me back for good.

I respect you, unlike Galted who I have nothing but contempt for.

Oh f*ck off. I'm that in with Guildford that he let's me hold his beer while he's snorting coke off Galtova's tits.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Posts : 15872
Join date : 2011-10-31
Location : not the wi-fi password

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 14 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by guildfordbat Fri 12 Jul 2024, 5:22 pm

Galted wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
guildfordbat wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:I've decided to return. The gravity of the situation was starting to weigh on me.

Tino - hope the 3 [three] likes you received today on the cricket thread helped tip the decision.

Talking of which, PJ, my lad Smith did ok, eh?

I had decided to leave for the 3rd time after my last post, GB. But the fact you've seen fit to reply to one of my posts has brought me back for good.

I respect you, unlike Galted who I have nothing but contempt for.

Oh f*ck off. I'm that in with Guildford that he let's me hold his beer while he's snorting coke off Galtova's tits.

Wouldn't happen when Jamie Smith is batting, mind.

guildfordbat

Posts : 16774
Join date : 2011-04-07

Galted likes this post

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 14 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by alfie Sat 13 Jul 2024, 7:54 am

Galted wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
guildfordbat wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:I've decided to return. The gravity of the situation was starting to weigh on me.

Tino - hope the 3 [three] likes you received today on the cricket thread helped tip the decision.

Talking of which, PJ, my lad Smith did ok, eh?

I had decided to leave for the 3rd time after my last post, GB. But the fact you've seen fit to reply to one of my posts has brought me back for good.

I respect you, unlike Galted who I have nothing but contempt for.

Oh f*ck off. I'm that in with Guildford that he let's me hold his beer while he's snorting coke off Galtova's tits.

I think I am going to have to stop reading this thread...nearly spat my coffee out after chancing on this one Laugh

Sorry guildford but hard to unsee it ...

alfie

Posts : 21293
Join date : 2011-05-31
Location : Melbourne.

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 14 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by guildfordbat Sat 13 Jul 2024, 9:49 am

Alfie, I did wonder if Galted had been celebrating the birthday of Larry Gomes a day too early! It was a case of either bawling and running to the mods or trying to redirect things towards young Smith. Hopefully, PJ will reappear soon and help with the latter.

guildfordbat

Posts : 16774
Join date : 2011-04-07

alfie likes this post

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 14 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by superflyweight Mon 15 Jul 2024, 10:17 am

Morning, England fans.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Posts : 8605
Join date : 2011-01-26

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 14 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Galted Mon 15 Jul 2024, 11:07 am

Buenos días a todos, creo que voy a echar una siesta.

Puño.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Posts : 15872
Join date : 2011-10-31
Location : not the wi-fi password

superflyweight likes this post

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 14 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum