The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You Know You Watch Too Much Wrestling When...........

+13
JoshSansom
legendkillar
Jammy31
Mr H
Enforcer
Ché Guerrero
ADMIN
Gregers
The Awesome Giz
Lex-Express
talkingpoint
Shot 21 LCFC
Fernando
17 posters

Go down

You Know You Watch Too Much Wrestling When........... Empty You Know You Watch Too Much Wrestling When...........

Post by Guest Sat 18 Jun 2011, 9:53 am

You purposely blade yourself while shaving.

Everytime you see an Elvis impersonator, you ask for his autograph and get upset when it's not signed "Honkey Tonk Man"

You attack your friends from behind with a chair, and look around the room, waiting for crowd reaction.

You shake someone's hand, you pause and hesitate, while looking around nervously.

You Leapfrog over people while playing football, then turn around and clothesline them.

You Job to your stuffed animals.

You spend hours teaching your dog to do a moonsault off the top of his doghouse.

You want four weeks worth of video promos of you shown to anyone before you meet them for the first time.

Any others?..........

Back to top Go down

You Know You Watch Too Much Wrestling When........... Empty Re: You Know You Watch Too Much Wrestling When...........

Post by Fernando Sat 18 Jun 2011, 9:58 am

you purposely blade when shaving

You wont enter a room until the lights go out and there is a fireworks display

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

You Know You Watch Too Much Wrestling When........... Empty Re: You Know You Watch Too Much Wrestling When...........

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Sat 18 Jun 2011, 10:17 am

You say everyting 3 times in your best JR voice.

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by talkingpoint Sat 18 Jun 2011, 10:24 am

you create "you know you watch too much wrestling when..." articles Wink LOL

talkingpoint

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 18 Jun 2011, 10:26 am

talkingpoint wrote:you create "you know you watch too much wrestling when..." articles Wink LOL
We have a winner! Laugh OK

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex-Express Sat 18 Jun 2011, 11:03 am

In my head im a great wrestler but I must admit Mrs. Lex's stuffed toy monkey has had me staring at the lights a few times.

Id like to add when you stand in a dark room with a dimmer switch and raise your arms up, only turning the light on once your arms have dropped to your side ( a'la Kane)

and starting most sentances with the words 'well let me tell you something brother'

Lex-Express

Location : I like coffee, vanilla icecream and smokewheel pizza

Back to top Go down

Post by The Awesome Giz Sat 18 Jun 2011, 11:21 am

I admit I do the triple h entrance spit every morning in the shower.

I also use face, heel and tweener for soaps which greatly annoys Mrs Giz.

I do have a habit of running through doorways doing an mvp pose and wait for pyro to go off.

The Awesome Giz

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Sat 18 Jun 2011, 11:35 am

Doing the Kofi fireworks boom boom boom pose when something needs celebrating!

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Sat 18 Jun 2011, 1:21 pm

When you're having an argument with your partner and you reply with 'What?' to everything they say.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 18 Jun 2011, 1:37 pm

Hero wrote:When you're having an argument with your partner and you reply with 'What?' to everything they say.

My missus must watch a lot of wrestling then!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ché Guerrero Sat 18 Jun 2011, 3:00 pm

Everytime you walk into a crowded room you walk into the centre of the room pause for 2 minutes and the say in a loud voice

FINALLY..... (you know the rest).

Ché Guerrero

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Sat 18 Jun 2011, 3:23 pm

The Awesome Giz wrote:I do have a habit of running through doorways doing an mvp pose and wait for pyro to go off.

I do that too, I also throw any dirty washing into the laundry bin in an MVP style while shouting Ballin'!

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Sat 18 Jun 2011, 3:36 pm

You all need to get out more!!

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by Jammy31 Sat 18 Jun 2011, 6:02 pm

The Awesome Giz wrote:I admit I do the triple h entrance spit every morning in the shower.

I do this everytime I walk on the pitch for my football team...However I was soon told it was unhygenic and to stop it...So the shower is the nest place for it :P
Jammy31
Jammy31

Back to top Go down

Post by legendkillar Sat 18 Jun 2011, 6:10 pm

When your boss says 'what do you think of this report?' and you shout 'it doesn't matter what you think!'

legendkillar

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshSansom Sat 18 Jun 2011, 9:12 pm

legendkillar wrote:When your boss says 'what do you think of this report?' and you shout 'it doesn't matter what you think!'

While following it up with "and that's the bottom line, cause Stone Cold said so" before stomping a mudhole and walking it dry, have weak American lager cans thrown towards you but an unknown assistant and wasting it by opening four pre-shaken cans at once, and attempting to tip them all down at once and invariably ending up with around 3/4 down one's front and over the floor.

OR

If you consider a Bronco Buster as foreplay...

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Post by legendkillar Sun 19 Jun 2011, 5:31 am

JoshSansom wrote:
legendkillar wrote:When your boss says 'what do you think of this report?' and you shout 'it doesn't matter what you think!'

While following it up with "and that's the bottom line, cause Stone Cold said so" before stomping a mudhole and walking it dry, have weak American lager cans thrown towards you but an unknown assistant and wasting it by opening four pre-shaken cans at once, and attempting to tip them all down at once and invariably ending up with around 3/4 down one's front and over the floor.

OR

Receiving or giving the BB? laughing

legendkillar

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 20 Jun 2011, 4:38 am

legendkillar wrote:
JoshSansom wrote:

OR

Receiving or giving the BB? laughing

Or if you consider the Stink Face as foreplay...

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Vdv11 Mon 20 Jun 2011, 5:22 am

About a year ago I was helping a mate at work (hes a window cleaner) whislt cleaning 2nd floor windows I noticed a cat stretched out over the garden table.
My mate (also into his wrestling) noticed too, we both turned on the ladder gave the hardys arms out and "oooohhhhhh" lol

we did say afterwards we were glad we didnt do anything lol
as he quoted, how do you learn how to fall of a 20 foot ladder?!?!

*disclaimer*
the ladder was not 20 foot tall

Vdv11

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Mon 20 Jun 2011, 9:40 am

To be fair, the woman who sits behind me at work has the same tone on her iPhone as the anonymous Raw GM laptop alert. Whenever she gets a text i sometimes say 'Can i have your attention please'. I get asked what im on about but just say 'Ah nothing'....

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by Michaels, Sean Mon 20 Jun 2011, 11:10 am

You Know You Watch Too Much Wrestling When...........

RKO the missus for the tea not being ready in time.
Michaels, Sean
Michaels, Sean

Back to top Go down

Post by more_awesome_than_a_ri Mon 20 Jun 2011, 11:20 am

The Awesome Giz wrote:I admit I do the triple h entrance spit every morning in the shower.

I'm not the only one then!!! Yahoo

In work we had a new automatic roller door installed, I got my mate to reverse onto the sensor with the truck and get some smoke billowing from the exhaust, played Alterbridge Metalurgus and stood arms in the air like edge!!!

I also know i watch too much Wrestling as when walking through the yard in my high vis vest i have Highway to hell playing in my head and i strut like Austin in the Summerslam promo!!!

I really need to find a hobby!

more_awesome_than_a_ri

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Mon 20 Jun 2011, 11:26 am

Yeah that's just gay. More YMCA than SCSA.

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by more_awesome_than_a_ri Mon 20 Jun 2011, 11:28 am

LOL

I'm not just wearing a high vis and trunks, i do have my works uniform on, if that makes it any less gay?!

more_awesome_than_a_ri

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Mon 20 Jun 2011, 1:54 pm

Mr H wrote:To be fair, the woman who sits behind me at work has the same tone on her iPhone as the anonymous Raw GM laptop alert. Whenever she gets a text i sometimes say 'Can i have your attention please'. I get asked what im on about but just say 'Ah nothing'....
LOL!!! Same here!! I have to shout "And I Quote!"

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by The Awesome Giz Mon 20 Jun 2011, 2:28 pm

I shout around my flat "can I have your attention please" when anyone rings up.

I also once did the orton pose on top of a phone pole when I was younger.

The Awesome Giz

Back to top Go down

Post by Ché Guerrero Mon 20 Jun 2011, 4:05 pm

when I shouted "We Want Ryder" during my brother's primary school play

Ché Guerrero

Back to top Go down

Post by Jammy31 Mon 20 Jun 2011, 4:58 pm

when you crotch chop and tell your girlfriend to "Suck It" Whistle
Jammy31
Jammy31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down