The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

His Master's Voice....eh..blog actually.

+2
RebelBhoy
Cari
6 posters

Go down

His Master's Voice....eh..blog actually. Empty His Master's Voice....eh..blog actually.

Post by Cari Tue 21 Jun 2011, 11:02 pm

Bernard Brogan's done a blog for Hill 16's Dub Hub. It's his first one - he's supposed to be doing some more in future. Not a bad effort, although I'm not impressed with his attendance at the Take That gig! Shocked Anyway, it gives some insight into how things are in the Dubs camp, and Mr B's views on the upcoming Kildare match. However, I have noticed one error - he failed to mention it's my birthday on Sunday and that he'll be making a special effort to score lots of goals for it Wink

http://www.hill16.ie/thedubhub/cians-corner/were-expecting-a-huge-battle.html

Are there any other players blogs out there worth a read? I do like stuff like this (if it's done well) cause I'm nosey Smile

Cari

Back to top Go down

His Master's Voice....eh..blog actually. Empty Re: His Master's Voice....eh..blog actually.

Post by RebelBhoy Wed 22 Jun 2011, 1:31 am

a good read.

One thing though. If the Dubs are amongst the fittest teams, why have they had the legs run off them when the pressure is on deep into a game?

Darragh O'Se must be right. They run hard, but they don't run smart.
RebelBhoy
RebelBhoy

Back to top Go down

His Master's Voice....eh..blog actually. Empty Re: His Master's Voice....eh..blog actually.

Post by akaredtop Wed 22 Jun 2011, 10:48 am

Good point Rebel. Also fitness will only take you so far. If you don't have enough natural footballers in your squad combined with football nous and intelligence. They have been exposed in these areas in the past. It will be interesting to see if they can beat the big teams when it matters.

akaredtop

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomond Wed 22 Jun 2011, 12:01 pm

I thought this was some blog written by Donncha O'Connor and then it turns out it was from that bottler......

Thomond

Back to top Go down

Post by dublfcynwa Wed 22 Jun 2011, 12:03 pm

We are a hurling county now anyway. Football is pish Whistle
dublfcynwa
dublfcynwa

Back to top Go down

Post by dublfcynwa Wed 22 Jun 2011, 12:08 pm

Thomond wrote:I thought this was some blog written by Donncha O'Connor and then it turns out it was from that bottler......

As if they would let some mucksavage nobody has ever heard of write a blog on Hill16.ie.
dublfcynwa
dublfcynwa

Back to top Go down

Post by RebelBhoy Wed 22 Jun 2011, 1:30 pm

dublfcynwa wrote:
Thomond wrote:I thought this was some blog written by Donncha O'Connor and then it turns out it was from that bottler......

As if they would let some mucksavage nobody has ever heard of write a blog on Hill16.ie.

a mucksavage with a Celtic cross in his sky rocket.
RebelBhoy
RebelBhoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomond Wed 22 Jun 2011, 2:26 pm

Did Donncha cry off in ther league final? Or miss crucial shots when it mattered in the semi? No.

Thomond

Back to top Go down

Post by dublfcynwa Wed 22 Jun 2011, 2:33 pm

Why would they have him writing a blog on a Dublin g.a.a website? Id be amazed if they even had the internet in Cork to be honest.
dublfcynwa
dublfcynwa

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Wed 22 Jun 2011, 6:06 pm

So anyway, does anyone else do a blog worth reading?

Cari

Back to top Go down

Post by dublfcynwa Wed 22 Jun 2011, 7:28 pm

Cari wrote:So anyway, does anyone else do a blog worth reading?

Yeah I think it's pretty good for his first time and im sure they will get better. To be honest im not really a fan of player's writing blog's, I just think they are risking having their word's twisted and could say something that may inflame tension's before a game. As long as he keep's it simple and does'nt go offending any opposition team's it should be grand.
dublfcynwa
dublfcynwa

Back to top Go down

Post by RebelBhoy Thu 23 Jun 2011, 12:31 am

Baaarnard is too nice and too smart to go inflaming things.
RebelBhoy
RebelBhoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Fri 24 Jun 2011, 5:13 pm

RebelBhoy wrote:Baaarnard is too nice and too smart to go inflaming things.

Not on the pitch he's not though raspberry

Cari

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomond Fri 24 Jun 2011, 6:01 pm

Yeah on the pitch he is just a bottler.

Thomond

Back to top Go down

Post by Ar aghaidh le cheile Sat 25 Jun 2011, 2:00 pm

Thomond wrote:Yeah on the pitch he is just a bottler.

Is that your man with the school shorts and cap?

Ar aghaidh le cheile

Back to top Go down

Post by RebelBhoy Sat 25 Jun 2011, 2:22 pm

His Master's Voice....eh..blog actually. Brendangrace

Bernard Brogan?
RebelBhoy
RebelBhoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Wed 29 Jun 2011, 1:33 pm

Bernard's second blog is here. It's quite interesting, he talks about last weekends controversial free:

http://www.hill16.ie/thedubhub/cians-corner/delighted-to-survive-such-a-tough-test.html

Incidentally I'm off to Croker for the QFs next month!! Yahoo Really hope the Dubs make it just for me!!

Cari

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomond Wed 29 Jun 2011, 1:39 pm

Cari,the Dubs will get at least that far and could go all the way.

Thomond

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Wed 29 Jun 2011, 1:48 pm

Well that's even better Thom! I'd love to be a witness to their journey towards the Sam. Very Happy

Cari

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Wed 29 Jun 2011, 3:49 pm

Looks like the press have picked up on Bernie's blog already...

http://www.irishtimes.com/sports/gaa/2011/0629/1224299767420.html

Cari

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomond Wed 29 Jun 2011, 6:19 pm

Well he is hardly going to say it wasn't a free.

Thomond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down