The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undisputed Fight Magazine offering free 3-month subscription

4 posters

Go down

Undisputed Fight Magazine offering free 3-month subscription Empty Undisputed Fight Magazine offering free 3-month subscription

Post by sbrown Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:14 pm

From our publisher

Hi,
In speaking to the marketing dept. I wanted to be the first to announce to you all the summer promotion we’ll be launching later today. This promotion will go till October 1st, 2011. My basic understanding of this marketing program is that we’ll be giving anyone who signs up for a FREE account within this time a 3 month FREE premium subscription to Undisputed Fight Magazine. For more information about this summer promotional offer please email promo@undisputedfightmag.com.
In light of these new developments, we have decided to offer all of our loyal subscribers upgrades based on this new promotion. Starting today if you purchased a 1 month subscription it will be upgraded to a 3 month subscription. Those subscribers that purchased a yearly subscription will be upgraded to a 24 month subscription. For those subscribers that want to take advantage of the present summer promotion and want a full refund please email upgrade@undisputedfightmag.com in the subject line put “REFUND” and tell us your user ID.
Once again, thank you all for your support. Keep reading the July issue and look out for a heavyweight special in our August issue.
Thanks,
George Boley
Publisher

www.undisputedfightmag.com

sbrown

Back to top Go down

Undisputed Fight Magazine offering free 3-month subscription Empty Re: Undisputed Fight Magazine offering free 3-month subscription

Post by BALTIMORA Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:22 pm

What does it offer that I can't already find elsewhere for free?

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Undisputed Fight Magazine offering free 3-month subscription Empty Re: Undisputed Fight Magazine offering free 3-month subscription

Post by Scottrf Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:23 pm

Nice one. Think I commented on one of your articles before saying people might be reluctant without knowing what they are paying for.

Will take a look Sunday! Good luck.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by sbrown Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:29 pm

BALTIMORA wrote:What does it offer that I can't already find elsewhere for free?

Exclusive columns, the biggest interviews, quality writing, innovative features, stupendous design work from our editor Smile

July's issue saw us interview Victor Ortiz, Robert Guerrero, Zab Judah (yes he did talk to UK press), Amir Khan, Ricky Burns and many many more

August's issue is something of a heavyweight special post Haye-Klitschko. Interviews with Joe Frazier, George Foreman, David Haye plus lots more (working on RJJ to talk aboutb Ruiz fight, Helenius, Pulev - prospects and I might be getting Holyfield too. Plus all our regular columns regarding nutrition/diet, coaches corner as well as columns from Ashley Theophane and Natasha Jonas (olympic female boxing hopeful) Undisputed Gold which takes a look back at a special moment in boxing (a fight, a scandal etc etc) and we've got a lot of heavyweigth timeline stuff.

It's free for three months so you don't really have much to lose. It will be available on Android and App very soon.

sbrown

Back to top Go down

Post by sbrown Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:30 pm

Scottrf wrote:Nice one. Think I commented on one of your articles before saying people might be reluctant without knowing what they are paying for.

I've mentioned in a post just after yours what you get. As I said it's free for three months so you don't have anything to lose.

sbrown

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:31 pm

sbrown wrote:
Scottrf wrote:Nice one. Think I commented on one of your articles before saying people might be reluctant without knowing what they are paying for.

I've mentioned in a post just after yours what you get. As I said it's free for three months so you don't have anything to lose.
I'm saying it's a good thing that people can see without committing now you have decided to do this.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by sbrown Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:36 pm

Scottrf wrote:
sbrown wrote:

I'm saying it's a good thing that people can see without committing now you have decided to do this.

Thanks. What we're trying to do is give fans an alternative. I know there are hundreds of websites out there but as I've said, I feel we offer something different. And to be frank we take pride in our work, don't take agendas with fighters and our standard of writing is better than most out there. Some of our writers are new but some, like me, have background writing for Boxing News (magazine not 24) and the likes of Boxing Scene too.

We're not in this for money, we're doing it for the love of the sport.

[i]Obviously if someone wanted to buy us and offer us a £50k a year salary we wouldn't complain! Yahoo

sbrown

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galveston Giant Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:42 pm

Thanks for the heads up guys, will check it out.
The Galveston Giant
The Galveston Giant

Back to top Go down

Post by sbrown Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:12 pm

The Galveston Giant wrote:Thanks for the heads up guys, will check it out.

Thank you

We are in discussions with this website and working with them as well.

sbrown

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down