The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UK held PPV

5 posters

Go down

Would you go to a TNA PPV at an arena?

UK held PPV Vote_lcap50%UK held PPV Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 7 ]
UK held PPV Vote_lcap21%UK held PPV Vote_rcap 21% 
[ 3 ]
UK held PPV Vote_lcap29%UK held PPV Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 14

UK held PPV Empty UK held PPV

Post by Adam D Sat 16 Jul 2011, 8:28 pm

After something that was mentioned on the viewing figures thread, I thought it would be interesting to explore this further.

The WWF used to put on big PPVs over here - Summerslam being the biggest of their foreign bentures. From memory they also put on a few lesser ones (possibly Vengeance/ Insurrexion?). Anyway I digress.

They havent done it in a long time, and although I am no expert on historical stuff, from memory they never really made any major belt changes at these PPVs either.

Now a comment was made about Impact touring over here and putting on a TNA PPV. We all know that the booking can be whacky at times but as we all know, the wrestling is generally better and more exciting. So my question is, if TNA decided to hold Bound for Glory at a venue over here, would you go.

And lets face it, the title could change hands and be a historic moment. They change it on Impact, so overseas wouldnt be a problem! Could they sell out a BIG arena?

So lets discuss it!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

UK held PPV Empty Re: UK held PPV

Post by bretmeharty Sat 16 Jul 2011, 8:31 pm

https://www.606v2.com/t9384-wwe-overseas

Thought id put this up as I only did this a few days ago thumbsup

bretmeharty

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Sat 16 Jul 2011, 11:16 pm

Ive voted No but that is a bit harsh as if they would just improve the booking more i would of voted yes and if they said hogan definatley wouldnt be there id vote yes .
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by talkingpoint Sat 16 Jul 2011, 11:36 pm

If TNA held BFG here in the UK I would definitely go, but I wouldn't go just to a 'house' show.

talkingpoint

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Sun 17 Jul 2011, 12:15 am

I went to TNA in Glasgow at the start of the year and it was pretty poor. I don't watch WWE any more but my son does and have took them to their shows over the last 2 years and they are a mile ahead.

I voted yes but I don't see it happening because it would be awful for PPV bookings in the states with the time difference.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down