The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Thing About Smackdown Last Night...

+8
Shot 21 LCFC
longrangeeffort
MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch
I Blame Coco
River Ace
NickisBHAFC
Crimey
Jammy31
12 posters

Go down

The Best Thing About Smackdown Last Night... Empty The Best Thing About Smackdown Last Night...

Post by Jammy31 Sat 23 Jul 2011, 1:00 pm

...Was definitely the camera man falling over at during the Teddy Long, Orton and Christian segment.

This video here at 6:15: https://youtu.be/vghPV7oxXuU

Keep an eye on the camera man in the top left of the screen. Made me chuckle!
Jammy31
Jammy31

Back to top Go down

The Best Thing About Smackdown Last Night... Empty Re: The Best Thing About Smackdown Last Night...

Post by Crimey Sat 23 Jul 2011, 1:13 pm

Laugh

My favourite moment was when Daniel Bryan said to Michael Cole; there was 70,000 people booing you out of the building and Booke T just quickly quipped in; Yeah I was one of them. Just made me laugh.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Best Thing About Smackdown Last Night... Empty Re: The Best Thing About Smackdown Last Night...

Post by NickisBHAFC Sat 23 Jul 2011, 7:16 pm

When ever Booker t speaks i Laugh

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by River Ace Sun 24 Jul 2011, 9:40 am

Good spot laughing

River Ace

Back to top Go down

The Best Thing About Smackdown Last Night... Empty Smackdown Cameraman

Post by I Blame Coco Sun 24 Jul 2011, 1:30 pm

Anyone notice this on this weeks Smackdown?

Watch the cameraman behind Christian at 6.24-6.28.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Z4bIqmMKEs

I Blame Coco

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 24 Jul 2011, 2:28 pm

haha, brilliant

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Sun 24 Jul 2011, 8:36 pm

Surely it was Randy Orton's fall off the table? Jeez - did you see how quick the ref was on him? That could have been really nasty. The deranged laughter from Orton straight after was a great touch.

All in all I thought it was a very good Smackdown (as I have come to expect of late), with the highlight being Bryan vs Slater - great match.

Back to top Go down

Post by longrangeeffort Mon 25 Jul 2011, 9:04 am

Jammy31 wrote:...Was definitely the camera man falling over at during the Teddy Long, Orton and Christian segment.

This video here at 6:15: https://youtu.be/vghPV7oxXuU

Keep an eye on the camera man in the top left of the screen. Made me chuckle!

Bah Gawd the cameraman! The Cameraman!! 10ft drop! Right off the Stage! With Gawd as my witness, he is broken in half! XD

Seriously though, does that cameraman come back?? He disappears off the back and i expected him to resurface again a few moments later...but he doesnt..One second he is there, then all you see is feet and then nothing.

I did lol though...got some weird looks at work...

longrangeeffort

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Mon 25 Jul 2011, 10:54 am

Yeah I thinkg Randy Orton falling through the table was the best moment. Pure comedy gold and even he had to stop himself laughing!!!

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Mon 25 Jul 2011, 11:06 am

World Champion vs IC Champion for me should have been the main event

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Mon 25 Jul 2011, 11:07 am

the-gaffer wrote:World Champion vs IC Champion for me should have been the main event

Also a good match though I thought.

And a good showing for Christian

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Mon 25 Jul 2011, 11:10 am

Yeah Christians a good go to guy with guys like Zeke, he can bump all ways for him until the time comes to get the win

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Mon 25 Jul 2011, 11:12 am

On the main event thing, what I found odd was (unless I missed it), there appeared to be absolutely no reason why Randy Orton was fighting Kane in a street fight...

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Mon 25 Jul 2011, 11:15 am

Agree, that was TNA booking 101 for the main event. Stick two guys together that haven't recently had beef and give them a random match stip.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Mon 25 Jul 2011, 11:17 am

I know, apart from their match the week before their was no real beef to merit a street fight

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by longrangeeffort Mon 25 Jul 2011, 12:32 pm

Ok this was better than the camera man falling over... Very Happy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJCGALciG8I

I got the feeling the street fight was to let Orton vent his anger? Maybe...its not really explained.

longrangeeffort

Back to top Go down

Post by Sara Mon 25 Jul 2011, 12:42 pm

Electric Demon wrote:Surely it was Randy Orton's fall off the table? Jeez - did you see how quick the ref was on him? That could have been really nasty. The deranged laughter from Orton straight after was a great touch.

That looked very painful, poor thing. I am glad he was okay, he was a lucky boy Smile

Sara

http://www.twitter.com/SaraLouP

Back to top Go down

Post by alanqlm Tue 26 Jul 2011, 12:35 pm

Was the street fight not maybe something to do with Orton battering Kane with a chair the week before MITB??

alanqlm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down