The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CWF Escalation Results 25th July

Go down

6CWF Escalation Results 25th July Empty 6CWF Escalation Results 25th July

Post by JJJohnson Mon 25 Jul 2011, 2:16 pm

The show goes live on air from the sold out Brahead Arena,Glasgow.Pyros are blasting through the air and spotlights glide through the crowd as "I want it all" roars from the speakers and the crowd are going wild.

JT:Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to monday night Escalation.The first show after the monumental Ground Zero pay per view and we have quite a show lined up for you here tonight....

HE:Yes we do.just six days after Genesis once again showed they are the best thing in professional wrestling and they have another chance to prove it as they face four of their most bitter enemies...

JT:It promises to be a match for the ages,but if that wasnt enough we have the debuts of two new 6CW superstars and a chance to see all of your favourite athletes in action...

HE:So without further ado I would say it was time to kick this party off...

JT:Amen to that...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CWF Escalation Results 25th July Empty Re: 6CWF Escalation Results 25th July

Post by JJJohnson Mon 25 Jul 2011, 2:19 pm

Match 1
Mr Kenty vs Hugh Morris

JT:First match of the evening folks and our first opportunity to view 6CW's latest acquisition.You have probably seen the vignettes that have been hyping this superstar but here on Escalation is the first chance to see him in action...

HE:From what I have seen already,I like him.

JT:There is a surprise...

The lights in the arena dim and then "Turn up the trouble" screams out and some boos are evident from the crowd as they see the video on the titantron.A figure swaggers out onto the stage,he grins at the fan-filled arena and then begins to walk to the ring.He trash talks some of the crowd and then rolls under the bottom rope into the ring...

JT:We have had a lot of guys walk through that curtain but a much smaller percentage have actually made it to the top...

HE:Shhh....he's about to speak...

The crowd boo as a microphone descends from the rafters and drops before the man in the ring.He smiles at the crowd and then seizes it...

???:Ladies and Gentlemen....boys and girls.....tonight is the first ever live showing of the next big thing in professional wrestling....you people should be humbled....this evening,I weigh in at 230 pounds.....hailing from the grand county of Buckinghamshire in the grandious United Kingdom..........wait for it......I am MRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

*Crowd boo louder

HE:These people need to give him a break...he looks the real deal...

Mr Kenty walks to the turnbuckle and looks out at the crowd before whispering "kenty" and throwing the mic out of the ring.He stands in the centre of the ring as bagpipes sound out and "Scotland the Brave" plays to a standing ovation in the Brahead Arena.

JT:It may be Mr Kenty's first night in 6CW but this is also a dream come true for his opponent.Local wrestler,Hugh Morris, has been given the chance of a lifetime here....an opportunity to compete in this illustrious company...

Hugh Morris walks down the ramp and tags hands with all of the fans.He is 6ft with long brown hair and a dark complexion.He smiles as he climbs up into the ring and faces Mr Kenty.

HE:Mr Kenty looks supremely confident,thats always a good thing....I am predicting big things for this man!

JT:You've never even seen him perform...

HE:Don't need to....I can just tell!

The bell sounds as both men circle one another and then lockup in the centre of the ring.Morris immediately sidesteps and swipes the legs of Kenty as the crowd go wild.He applies a headlock as Kenty backs against the ropes and shoots him across the ring....Morris comes back and nails a shoulder tackle...

JT:This crowd is right behind their local lad...

Kenty gets up,looking shocked,and Morris lifts him onto his shoulders and slams him to the mat before running against the ropes.He runs back to the centre of the ring and leaps up into a legdrop...

HE:See that....its called ring awareness Jeff...

Kenty rolls away as Morris lands hard on his posterior.Kenty runs against the ropes and returns with a sharp knee to the face,he quickly grabs Morris and connects with a swinging neckbreaker.............1..............................2...............shoulder up!

JT:I'm not a fan of cocky,brash guys but if Kenty is a superstar in the making then I wish him good luck,it only benefits us in the long run...

HE:Now your thinking...

Kenty drags Morris up and whips him to the corner,he darts in after his opponent but takes a kick to the head and staggers back.Morris steadies himself and then sprints out after Kenty,only to eat a huge big boot....

JT:Talk about a game-changer...Morris may have lost a tooth...

The crowd are still cheering the local on as Kenty hits a inverted headlock backbreaker and then lifts Morris onto his shoulders and connects with rolling fireman's carry slam (Green bay plunge)................1..........................2......................Morris just kicks out.

JT:I'll admit this is an impressive array of moves from Mr Kenty....

HE:Can you imagine how good this guy is going to be when he is competing with a higher calibre of opponent...exciting stuff!

Kenty tries to pull Morris up but is countered by a jawbreaker and he lands on the mat.He staggers back up and Morris nails an inverted atomic drop before clotheslining Kenty to the mat.Kenty gets back up and Morris twists him around...

JT:Rude awakening neckbreaker...Morris gonna do it...

.....................shoulder up!

HE:I always knew Kenty was coming through that....

JT:Yeah right!

Morris claps his hands to build emotion from the crowd and then goes to the ropes and climbs up.Kenty is a little unbalanced as Morris leaps off top...

HE:Oh ho yes....

The crowd wince as Kenty slams his knee upwards and connects with the jaw of Morris,almost knocking him clean out.Morris tries to struggle up as Kenty seizes hold of him...

JT:I believe he calls that the Mic Check...

HE:I believe its called game over!

1............................2.............................3!

The crowd boo as "Turn up the Trouble" blares out and Mr Kenty is declared the winner.He looks down at Hugh Morris and then rolls him from the ring with his foot before climbing the ropes and celebrating his win.

JT:A debut win for Mr Kenty,a valiant effort from the local Hugh Morris but he was no match for this charismatic newcomer.

HE:No he wasnt,I am telling you Jeff,Mr Kenty is going all the way....he just dominated and I am confident he will do the same for a long time to come...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 25 Jul 2011, 2:21 pm

*Christy James is shown standing in the office of Alex Walker.The crowd boo as Walker steps into view.

CJ:Thank you for your time Mr Walker...

Walker:Naturally it is my duty to speak to the public,even if they are ungrateful and insulent!

*Crowd boo louder

CJ:I just wanted to get the latest update on the International Title situation.Last week at Ground Zero,Jackson Black and Triple D were announced as co-champions....alot of people are very confused by that,perhaps you can shed some light on how it works?

Walker:Without getting too technical on the matter I would first off like to state once again that I believe the referee made a mistake.I believe the match should have been re-started and an undisputed champion crowned but I am only 50% stake holder in this company and the Board of Directors seemed to think the situation was one which we could sort out by other means. So Jackson Black and Triple D are indeed co-champions, that basically means that they share an equal half of that belt.

CJ:But how does that work?

Walker:Obviously we cannot split the belt down the middle and give half to each competitor,so for that reason neither can be awarded the right to wear the championship.Any match for the championship of course would have to include both men....

CJ:But what if they were in a triple threat match and either Jackson or Triple D were involved in a situation similar to what happened at Ground Zero with another 6CW superstar,could we be looking at the possibility of triple champions or even quadruple champions,where will this end?

Walker:Hopefully sooner rather than later.I may be only 50% owner for the time being but I still carry considerable clout in decision making and I hope that this whole farce can reach an ending within the very forseeable future.I do not envisage any scenario where we will be talking about triple or quadruple champions...I think the best thing that could happen is that we keep this strictly between the men that earned the right to be called "champion" and we take it from there!

CJ:Thank you again for your time sir...

Walker:Your welcome!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 25 Jul 2011, 2:25 pm

Match 2
Cerberus/Yarmouth Blade vs Mason White/Josh Valour

“One and Only” hits as the fans descend into deafening boos for the arrival of Yarmouth Blade. The boo’s get even louder as he becomes visible on stage with a “White screwed 6CW” t-shirt on. Blade then begins to walk down to the ring as the fans vent their frustration on him, which just seems to cause Blade to enjoy himself even more. Blade then rolls under the bottom rope and then parades around the ring to the even greater displeasure of the fans.

JT: These fans clearly not happy about the way that Yarmouth Blade cost 6CW the inter-promotional elimination tag match at Ground Zero.

HE: Now let’s not be too hasty here, Mason White did attack Yarmouth Blade unjustly during the match, he has as much to answer for as anyone else.

“Scary Music” then plays out as Cerberus makes his way onto the stage to a chorus of boos. The big man stands arrogantly at the top of the ramp before slowly walking down to the ring, not paying any attention to the fans. Cerberus then steps up to the ropes and steps through the middle rope, before walking over to his corner where Blade goes to high-five the big man, but quickly sees Cerberus’ glare and backs away.

“96 Quite Bitter Beings” then hits as Mason White walks out onto the stage to a huge pop. White salutes the fans then runs down to the ring quickly and dives before lunging at Blade, seemingly crazed by the sight of him. White manages to spear Blade to the ground and starts pummelling him with right hands, but Cerberus quickly intervenes and starts stomping on White, who falls off of Blade, and quickly Blade gets to his feet and starts stomping on White as well, leaving him in a handicap situation.

“Enemy” plays out as again the fans pop as Josh Valour comes running down to the ring. Valour goes to slide in under the bottom rope, but is cut off by Cerberus, who hits a vicious Elbow Drop to the back of Valour as he enters the ring. Cerberus then picks up Valour and throws him to the outside. Cerberus then goes back towards White and starts attacking him with Blade again, but the referee finally intervenes and pulls the two men apart from White, before ordering one to leave the ring. Cerberus looks to Blade, who then begrudgingly leaves the ring as the referee calls for the opening bell.

Cerberus quickly takes advantage of the fallen White, by hitting another few stomps to the back and head of White, to try and keep him incapacitated. Cerberus then picks up White and then precariously balances him on his feet, before stepping back to then ropes, before running back in to hit a powerful clothesline that sends White hard to the mat, while Cerberus has a slightly sadistic look on his face. Cerberus then hits an elbow drop to the chest of White, before getting back to his feet and hitting another. White is left clutching his chest on the floor, as Cerberus slowly gets back to his feet. Cerberus then yet again lifts up White to his feet, before whipping him into the ropes, then as White returns to Cerberus, Cerberus lifts him into the air by the midriff and hits a powerful side-slam to White. Cerberus then points to Valour on the ring apron and signals something to him, before Cerberus lifts White to his feet, positions him in a suplex type hold, lifts him into the air, then drops him head first for a brain-buster. Cerberus into the pin.

1...2...kick out.

HE: Dammit, that traitor kicked out, c’mon Cerberus, make him pay for what he did to 6CW last night.

JT: Are you kidding me, I’m just waiting for the moment when Mason White gets his hands on Yarmouth Blade, then real vengeance will be had for 6CW.

Cerberus shouts out in frustration as he sees that Blade has his arm out-stretched and is screaming for the tag. Cerberus then pulls the body of White over to his corner and tags in Blade, who jumps over the top rope, and starts to stomp on White as well. Blade then falls to one knee and starts to deliver right hands to the head of White, as he trash talks him. The referee then finally pulls Blade off of White, leaving Blade to prance around the ring and pose for the fans, who boo loudly in turn. White then slowly starts getting his feet, but Blade charges in towards White and spears him powerfully into the corner. Blade then hits a powerful uppercut to White, who looks very unsteady on his feet, and needs to use the corner to balance himself. Blade then hits repeated elbow’s to the head of White, who collapses to one knee, before Blade grabs him in a front face-lock, and hits a DDT to White, who isn’t moving on the mat. Blade then pulls White closer to the centre of the ring, before Blade runs across the ring to the ropes, before running back in and hitting a splash to the back of White, before rolling him over and going for the cover.

1...2...kick out.

Blade screams out at the referee and starts pounding his fists on the mat, before getting in the referee’s face and pushing him back into the corner trying to intimidate him. White then slowly gets back to his feet and Blade then runs at him to attack him again, but White manages to jump into the air and hit a dropkick, which sends Blade down to the mat hard, as White starts to crawl back to his corner. Blade then slightly dazedly gets back to his feet and charges to stop White making the tag, but Blade cannot, and White tags in Valour, who hits a clothesline to Blade. As Blade gets to his feet again, Valour hits another clothesline which sends him back down to the mat. Valour then throws Blade into the corner, before hitting a running knee lift to Blade, then grabbing him by the head and running into the centre of the ring and hitting a bulldog. Valour then shouts to the crowd, before looking over at Cerberus and mocking him, as he goes back to the fallen Blade and lifts him to his feet before grabbing him by the throat, lifting him into the air and hitting a chokeslam, before quickly going to the second rope, then diving off to hit a leg drop to Blade. Valour into the cover.

1...2...kick out.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 25 Jul 2011, 2:27 pm

Valour is about to go to work on Blade again, when suddenly he notices White in the corner, screaming for the tag. The fans start to cheer as Valour points to White and walks over to him and makes the tag to him, before White walks over to Blade, who is on his knee’s pleading with White.

JT: Come on Mason, give this man the beating he deserves.

HE: Get out of their Blade, get out... oh no.

White starts hitting powerful right hands to the head of Blade, who tries to cover up, but White over-powers him, and the referee is eventually forced too intervene. White then lifts up Blade to his feet, and hits a hard scoop slam to Blade, who clutches his back in pain. White then hits some powerful right hands to the head of Blade again, before running across the ring and then running back in to hit a knee drop to the head of Blade, who rolls out of the ring to try and stop the onslaught. White though follows him out of the ring and starts to attack Blade again, before grabbing him by the head and throwing him head first into the ring post. White then starts to beat Blade’s head against the ring post, which eventually causes a cut to open above Blade’s eye, and crimson to start coming down his face. White then throws Blade away from him, before pulling him back into him and lifting him into the air and hitting a Samoan drop on the outside. White then lifts up Blade and throws him back into the ring, before making the cover.

1...2...3kick out.

Blade kicks out at the last second, and White has a look of disbelief on his face, looking at the bloodied body of Blade. White then lifts up Blade and signals something to the fans who cheer loudly. White then throws Blade across the ring and as he bounces back towards White, White lifts him into the air and hits the Black-Hole Slam. Just before White covers him though, Cerberus gets into the ring and hits a big boot to the head of White, who slumps down to the floor. Valour then gets into the ring and runs at Cerberus before hitting a clothesline, that sends both himself and Cerberus over the top rope. The referee then attempts to break the two men up as they brawl on the outside of the ring. Meanwhile in the ring, White is starting to get to his feet, while Blade still lays prone on the mat. Noticing this, White calls out to the referee to get into the ring to make the count, but as he has his back turned, Blade crawls over to White and hits a low-blow to White and then rolls him up. The referee then noticing the action in the ring jumps in to make the count.

“One and Only” plays out as the crowd boo loudly as Yarmouth Blade slowly rolls out of the ring and starts to stumble up to the backstage area. Cerberus then pushes Josh Valour away from him and starts to follow Yarmouth Blade up the ramp as well as the referee raise both men’s arms. Meanwhile in the ring, Josh Valour goes and checks on Mason White in the ring.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 25 Jul 2011, 2:32 pm

*The action returns from the commercial breaks as Mason White is in the back chatting with Josh Valour about the match that just took place.Valour pats White on the shoulder and walks off as someone walks past.

White:Son of a...

*There is a bang as White rams the man up against the wall

JT:When are these guys gonna learn...

HE:Its White,he's unstable...

*Yarmouth Blade is pinned against the wall and stares into the furious face of Mason White.

White:First you broke our alliance,then your screwed me at Ground Zero and now tonight you punch me in the balls and steal a win on me....do you have any idea how much I am going to enjoy snapping your scrawny little neck?

*Blade spits into the face of White,the Green Bay native seems to swell with anger and his fist draws back.

White:You piece of...

*Security are on the scene and they manage to restrain White and pull him back.Blade tries to gain the upper hand but he is pushed away.

JT:These guys are relentless,they really hate one another....

???:WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!

*The crowd boo as Alex Walker walks into shot.He stares from White to Blade and then shakes his head.

Walker:I should of known,you two are like a couple of schoolkids who just cant let it lie.Not even for one frickin night when this whole company was relying on you.

Blade:He...

Walker:You shut your goddamn mouth,did I ask you to speak?

*Blade stares at Walker and then shakes his head

Walker:You two brought shame on this company last week,you embarressed the fans that pay to see you perform but must importantly you embarressed me.Do I look like a man that likes to be embarresed?.....DO I?

*Both men shake their heads

Walker:Your goddamn right I dont,I expected 6CW to wipe the floor with 6WF and if it hadnt been for you ungrateful fools we would have acheived that.You two make me sick,I have a good mind to fire you both on the spot...

*They both open their mouths to protest but Walker holds up a hand

Walker:But quite frankly that isnt a viable option and I would hate to lose two stars to those idiots on the opposite brand.But don't think that I will not hesitate to do so if you ever make me look stupid again.For your sheer patheticness you will both be fined a month's wage with the option of a suspension if you ever cross the line like that again.Now get out of my sight...

*Security escort both men away as Walker shakes his head and heads away.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 25 Jul 2011, 2:37 pm

Match 3
Internecio vs Dicey Reilly vs Mark Matzko

The action returns from the commercials with Mark Matzko in the ring."Your Betrayal" screams out and red pyros shoot into the air as Internecio and Mr Jones walk onto the stage.

JT:Two men that I am sure are very pleased with themselves after their antics at Ground Zero...

HE:Of course they are,they defeated Drake in a First Blood match....they kicked his has-been bum all across the Atlantic...

JT:An exaggeration if ever I saw one....for those who didnt see Ground Zero,Drake busted both men wide open only to be cheated out of victory...

HE:Jones' used initiative Jeff,nothing wrong with that...

JT:He used masks to conceal the blood,if that isnt cheating then I dont know what is...

Internecio climbs over the ropes and into the ring.He stares at Matzko,who has heavily taped ribs,and draws a finger across his throat.

JT:Triple threat action here on Escalation folks,TV Champion,Mark Matzko and Internecio in the ring right now....only one more participant...

The arena goes wild as "Born to Fight" rips through the soundwaves and then green and yellow pyros shoot into the air.Dicey Reilly walks out on stage,he smiles wide and then holds the Extreme Title into the air...

JT:Last sunday at Ground Zero,Dicey Reilly won the only remaining championship that his CV was missing.He became Mr Grand Slam....

HE:Its shocking to think that he has accomplished more than anyone else,an old drunkard...

JT:It was hellish and gruelling to watch him go to war with Keith Leone but by god did they put on a show....and when all was said and done,Dicey Reilly walked away victorious.

Dicey tags hands with the fans and then winks at Mr Jones before climbing onto the apron and in the ring.He smirks at Internecio and nods at Matzko before posing for the fans again...

HE:Two champions and a man that has never been pinned or submitted during his 6CW tenure....the makings of a great match I believe.

JT:I am right with you on that one partner....should be classic viewing.

Dicey and Matzko nod at one another as the bell sounds and they immediately set after Internecio.They stomp at his midsection and punch at his head before whipping him off the ropes.....

HE:You cant beat this man,when will people realise...

Internecio returns and floors both men with a double clothesline.Mr Jones shrieks with glee on the outside.Matzko gets up and Internecio lifts him into a huge sideslam and covers..............1................2...........Dicey breaks it up.The Extreme Champion punches away at Internecio and then tries to whip him to the corner,Internecio reverses it and Dicey slams into the turnbuckle as Internecio runs in....

JT:Dicey had that scouted.....going up top....

Dicey slams his feet into the head of Internecio and then climbs up top and comes off with a flying shoulder block that takes the big man down..............1.....................2............Matzko drags him off.Dicey gets to his feet and goes nose to nose with Matzko....

JT:Two champions about to collide...

Matzko and Dicey begin to trade right hands before Dicey knees Matzko in the injured ribs and hauls him through the ropes to the outside.He turns around and is floored by a huge clothesline from Internecio....................1.........................2...............shoulder up!

HE:Internecio is a beast,I believe somewhere down the line he will be the 6CW Champion...

JT:If he keeps up his impressive record then I dont doubt it...

Internecio pulls Dicey up and headbutts him back against the ropes,he walks towards the Extreme Champ but is kicked in the stomach,Dicey clubs Internecio across the back and connects with a snap DDT......1...................2........powerout from Internecio that sends Dicey through the ropes to the outside.

HE:Look at that strength...

Matzko slides back in the opposite side,he spins Internecio around and lands big right hands before whipping him off the ropes,Internecio comes back and Matzko kicks him in the stomach before connecting with a big suplex............1.......................2.............shoulder up.Matzko tries to synch in a reverse chinlock but Internecio twists out and seizes Matzko around the throat....

JT:Matzko could be heading all the way to hell...

Dicey is back and he clotheslines Internecio from behind,before shouting something at Matzko and both men lift the monster into a big double suplex.Matzko goes to the corner and climbs up as Dicey kneels on Internecio...

HE:This isnt fair...

JT:Flying elbow lands...

Matzko nails the elbow and then stands up into a dropkick from Dicey,that sends him flying from the ring again.Dicey covers Internecio................1.........................2..............shoulder up.Internecio tries to get up as Dicey runs off the ropes and drives his knee into the midsection on the comeback,he grabs Internecio's arm and tries to lift him into a brainbuster...

HE:No chance...

Internecio counters with a backdrop and then lets Dicey up before drilling him with a big spinning,sitout spinebuster...............1........................2.................Matzko pulls Internecio from the ring.They brawl for a moment and then Internecio rakes the eyes of Matzko,he runs at him.....BOOM!

HE:No thats not fair...

The crowd cheer as Matzko drop toe-holds Internecio into the steel steps.The TV Champion smirks at Mr Jones and then climbs onto the apron and into the ring,he waits for Dicey to get up and then hits a big backbreaker...................1......................2..............shoulder up!

JT:Internecio could be out for some time....a big opening for the two men left in the ring.

Matzko pulls Dicey up and positions him for the Militants DDT but Dicey swivels out and counters with a belly to belly suplex.Both men try to get to their feet...Matzko runs forwards but his momentum is used to flapjack him onto the top rope and then Dicey hits a reverse DDT...................1.........................2.............shoulder up!

HE:These two guys wouldnt stand a chance if Internecio was in the ring....

Mr Jones is shouting at Internecio to get back in the ring as Dicey lifts Matzko onto the top rope before following up and connecting with a huge superplex.......

JT:That will be alll.....

..................3!

JT:That sneak....

HE:Protecting his client,what every good manager would do!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 25 Jul 2011, 2:44 pm

The crowd boo as Mr Jones places Matzko's foot on the ropes.He sneaks away and continues to help Internecio up as Dicey gets to his feet....he beats his chest and the crowd cheer as he pulls Matzko up....

JT:CRAIC...

Matzko swipes Dicey's feet and slingshots him into the corner,Dicey's head hits the turnbuckle and he stumbles back as Matzko kicks him in the stomach....

HE:MILITANTS....

Dicey shuffles out and punches furiously at the injured ribs of Matzko before running off the ropes and returning with a big neckbreaker...

JT:Excellent exchange but its Dicey that has come out on top....he has Matzko where he wants him....

Dicey is signalling for the end as the lights dim and the titantron flicks on.The crowd go silent as the image shows a near deserted bar.There is a man seated there and he is drinking as the bartender speaks.

Bartender:Its almost closing time Jack....

Jack:Yeah....yeah I'm almost done...

Bartender:Make sure you don't fall asleep outside again,I dont want Jill round here at 6am looking for you again...

JT:What the hell is this?

HE:I have no idea...

???:Can I get one last drink?

*The bartender stares at the man that has just entered the bar

Bartender:As long as its just the one....its almost time for me to shut up...

???:Your very kind....and a drink for this gentlemen here?

Jack:Don't mind if I do....hey,say dont I know you?

???:I doubt it,I am from out of town...

Jack:Must be somebody else then...what brings you to this neck of the woods then?

???:Just a bit of business....I have something to deliver to an old friend of mine....

Jack:Oh really,anyone we know?

???:I'm not sure,do you know Dicey Reilly?

*Jack and the Bartender's face light up with fear as the man lowers his hood.He grabs the glass from the bar and smashes it across the head of Jack....

Bartender:What the hell are you doing?

???:I told you,I am delivering a message...

*The crowd in the arena are booing furiously and Dicey Reilly looks gobsmacked as he continues to watch the screen.The man drags Jack up and pulls him by the collar towards the pool table and he clatters his head against the wood,leaving him in a bloody mess and he turns towards the camera.

JT:Keith Leone is a sick animal....

Leone:Hello there champ....

*He laughs maniacally

Leone:You remember me right?....of course you do,it was only one week ago that you chose to piledrive me from the top rope through a stack of chairs....accomplishing the one thing you had left to accomplish,the Grand Slam?

*Dicey climbs from the ring as Leone shakes his head with a grin

Leone:Where are you going,I am not done talking with you yet....you see Dicey I have said all along that this company had it in for me.They favoured an old drunkard like you to a prime athlete like me....and as if to rub salt into my wounds....they told me that I wouldnt get another shot at the Extreme Title unless I earnt it...

HE:Keith Leone seems to have lost it....

In the ring,Internecio slides back in and grabs Matzko by the throat and drills him with a huge chokeslam before covering...........................1...............................2.............................3!

JT:Internecio picking up a huge win but we are not done here....

Leone:Which is kind of the most hypocritical thing I have ever heard,dont you think?

*Leone grabs the bloodied Jack and holds him up to the camera

Leone:You see I beat you twice Dicey and yet your chances just kept on coming,so much so that I let my guard down and you slipped in like the weasel that you are and stole my title.I commend you for bringing the fight but now the "powers" have banned me from seeking an immediate re-match....

*Dicey continues to stare at the screen as Leone grins again

Leone:So I knew that the only way to get to you was by making a statement.Because your just a big of a coward as everyone else,if I had just demanded a re-match you would have laughed me off and downed another pint of Guiness,choking on the laughter and cheers from the sycophantical fans that chant your name.But I knew better Dicey,because I know you better than you could ever imagine.

You took from me the one thing that I held dearly,you stole from me when all I ever did was try to show you the light.I tried to teach you that alcohol was not a suitable life choice,but did you listen?...Does anybody ever listen?

*Leone runs his hand across his face and then laughs again

Leone:But now I am going to make you listen....now I am going to make you sit up and take notice.Because Dicey you have something that I want...and aslong as you have that,and aslong as you and the "suits" upstairs conspire to bring me down I will hunt you down and I will make you suffer like you have made me suffer.

Jacky boy here is just the beginning Dicey,a helpless victim to a very worthy cause.And his injuries may heal but the mental scars will never go away.He will always know that this happened because you were too greedy...because you couldnt just leave it alone!

And believe me you self-centered,binge-drinking,pathetic excuse for a human being,when I say that I will not hesitate to continue these attacks.Who knows who it will be next?....and I will carry on,and on and on....until you pull down those barriers that protect you and you agree to call of the lawyers and give me exactly what I want....

JT:What the hell is Leone going on about.....he has finally flipped.There is no conspiracy here...Im sure Dicey would happily fight him right now...

Leone:Take a good look at this face Dicey....(he holds the bloodied face of Jack to the screen)....this is on your head.....meet my demands...or there will be even more serious consequences to follow!

*Leone laughs evily and then waves sarcastically as the screen switches off and Dicey is left in a rage,staring around the arena.

HE:Well take nothing away from a big win for Internecio but the real talking point is Keith Leone's assault on one of Dicey's closest friends....this feud is really hotting up!

JT:I knew Leone was delusional and I knew he was attached to the "Extreme" persona but I had no idea that losing his championship would send him off the rails....he looks a seriously unhinged man and I worry about where this is heading...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 25 Jul 2011, 2:47 pm

*The action is backstage and the crowd cheer loud as Frosted Dice are with Christy James.

CJ:Guys,thankyou for taking time out for this interview!

Dice:No problem doll,it was hard convincing Jack to leave the vodka on ice but he agreed that it was worth it to see your beautiful face.

*Christy blushes

Dice:What is the probability of me and you shake,rattle and rolling...

*Frost puts his hand on Dice's shoulder and shakes his head

Dice:What was I thinking,completely unprofessional....I apologise Christy...

CJ:Thats quite alright...

Dice:I shall wait until the cameras stop rolling Wink

CJ:Hmmm....so first off guys we are just one week past the big 6WF/6CW clash at Ground Zero,both of you were involved in that match and came up just short.The big talking point,however,was your battle with The Church of Hero from 6WF...how your thoughts on those events?

Frost:Its really quite simple...we are the best tag team in 6CW,these belts don't lie....and The Church of Hero,they like to think of themselves as the best over in 6WF...so it was only natural that we were going to collide at Ground Zero.

CJ:But is there any ill feeling still remaining,one week later?

Dice:Sure there is,I believe I could have assisted Team 6CW to the win had it not have been for Marshall Murdoch being a sore loser.It hurts the entire lockeroom taking a defeat like that,and you dont want to be one of those guys responsible...unfortunately for us,we were part of that team and we are partly responsible....so now its up to us to make it up to our fans.

CJ:And how do you do that?

Frost:By going out there and putting on a show,it doesnt matter who our opponents might be but we want to show the world that we are ready to cement our names in tag team history.So far we have accomplished great things,but I dont feel like we have reached our peak yet...the best is still to come.

Dice:And it doesnt matter who they put in front of us,Internecio and Cerberus,Genesis or even if COH wanna try and come over and find out how tough we really are.Because we worked hard to get into this position and I dont plan on letting it slip away anytime soon..

CJ:And tonight Jack you take on 6CW's newest acquisition.Former 6WF world champion,Mike Hill,a man that is also a specialist in the tag team division.How are you perceiving this challenge?

Frost:With alot of excitement.Mike Hill is a man that deserves respect for what he has acheived and at such a young age.He is one of the finest athletes ever produced over in 6WF and it feels great to be able to pit myself against him.

But thats as far as respect will go,this is a results business and the only thing that matters is getting that "W".Mike Hill is a slick operator but I hope he is ready to feel the cold snap of Jack Frost.

CJ:Thanks guys,and good luck Jack!

(Commercial)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 25 Jul 2011, 2:49 pm

Match 4
Jack Frost /w John Dice vs Mike Hill

The action returns from the break and the crowd cheer loud as "White Light" blares through the speakers and Frosted Dice walk onto the stage.They stand amid the blaze of pyrotechnics and raise their 6CW Tag Team Championships in the air.

JT:Welcome back to Escalation folks and we have singles competition up next.one half of the tag team champions will face a very tricky test indeed.

HE:Oh please,just because a guy made it big over in 6WF doesnt mean he is going to cut it over here...

JT:We are just talking about some guy,we are talking about one of the highest ranked superstars in professional wrestling today.A former world champion...

HE:Blah Blah,I dont like Frosted Dice either but at least everyone knows these guys can wrestle...

Frost and Dice touch knuckles and then Frost climbs onto the apron and into the ring.He stands on the ropes and poses for the fans as the lights dim and there is a huge reaction from the crowd as golden sparkles begin to shoot into a circular motion and then erupt in the air as "Next Big Thing" screeches out....

JT:Ladies and Gentlemen it gives me great pleasure to introduce the 6CW debut of Mike Hill...

The crowd are on their feet applauding as Mike Hill swirls through the sparkles and throws his arms in the air.He grins at the reception and runs along the stage,posing at each side for the fans.

HE:Big deal...

JT:Well yes he kind of is.Mike Hill is a former tag team,hardcore,freeweight and world champion in 6WF.They do not come much bigger than this in terms of acquisitions,Alex Walker has pulled off one hell of a coup.

Hill shakes hands with the fans before climbing onto the apron and he vaults over the ropes into the ring.He exchanges a nod with Frost and then goes to the corner and poses for photos...

HE:Jack Frost will be looking to get back on track here though,he and John Dice were part of the losing line up last Sunday against Team 6WF.....

JT:Absolutely and I expect this to be a highly entertaining and back and forth matchup....two very good wrestlers in the ring.

John Dice shouts a few words of encouragement to his tag team partner as the referee signals for the bell to start the match.They circle and then lockup in the centre of the ring,Frost applies a quick headlock but Hill takes a knee and swipes the tag champ's legs out...........1.........kickout.They scramble back up and Hill leapfrogs over Frost and waits for him to come back off the ropes before armdragging him to the mat and applying a reverse chinlock.Frost staggers up and slides underneath and counters with a back suplex but Hill flips over back and lands on his feet,he spins Frost around and connects with an inverted atomic drop before nailing a spinning heel kick.................1.....................2...............kickout.

JT:Excellent counter wrestling from both men,do you see now how good Hill can be?

HE:Im waiting to be impressed...

JT:You are unbelievable!

Both men stand up and the crowd applaud them,Hill offers his hand for a test of strength and Frost accepts.They jocky for position and then Frost twists the arm of Hill and pushes him into the corner,he runs in but Hill throws a back elbow into the head and then springboards onto the ropes as Frost staggers back...

JT:Beautiful springboard hurricanrana from Mike Hill...

Frost stumbles back up but is floored again by a dropkick and then Hill follows up with a standing shooting star press......................1.........................2............kickout.

HE:Jack Frost needs to get some focus here.....too many people believe he relies on John Dice...

JT:Who said that?

HE:People...

JT:By that you mean you?

HE:I'm justified...

Frost tries to get up but Hill takes him down again with a chopblock and tries to apply a liontamer,Frost kicks him back into the corner and gets to his feet.Hill runs back out but is tilt-a-whirled up into a sitout powerbomb...................1..............................2...............kickout.

JT:Its been a long time since I have been so impressed with a tag team but Frosted Dice really do rank up among the best...

HE:I have to admit they seem very capable in that division...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 25 Jul 2011, 2:52 pm

Frost pulls Hill up into a gutwrench but Hill jumps around back with a rollup............1.............2.........kickout.They both scramble up and Hill stops Frost with three sharp knife edge chops before whipping him off the ropes,Frost comes back and Hill springs into a superkick...

JT:Jack Frost had that scouted...look out!

Frost catches Hill's foot and then spins him around and nailing a northern wind DDT...............1................2...............thr-kickout!

HE:Close call right there,Mike Hill feeling the pace here....this isnt 6WF no more!

Frost pulls Hill up and looks for a suplex but Hill slides off back and counters with a russian legsweep.He quickly goes to the corner and springs up...

JT:MIKE TIME (450 Splash)...

The crowd wince as Frost drives his knees up into the midsection of Hill as he comes off the top rope.Frost slowly crawls to his feet and meets Hill head on....

HE:Nothern lights suplex...

....................3!

HE:Over....

JT:Not quite!

The referee's hand is a whisker away from touching down for the three as Hill kicks out.Frost looks a little startled but looks over to Dice,who encourages him on,and then stands up.He beckons for Hill to get up...

HE:Jack Frost showing that maybe there will be a career for him down the singles path one day....

JT:I believe Frosted Dice have enough about them to be successful on all fronts...

HE:COLD SNAP!

Hill spins out of the gringo killer attempt and knocks Frost onto his posterior with an excellent pele kick.Hill scrambles up and runs off the ropes before returning with a low hesitation dropkick.....

JT:That could be Frost clean out....

1....................................2................................kickout!

HE:Not quite....

JT:Excellent matchup between two very evenly matched superstars....even John Dice is impressed...

Dice is clapping both men as Hill drags Frost to his feet,he looks around at the crowd and then nods his head....

JT:OVER THE...

Frost counters the Diamond Dust by throwing his knee over his head expertly and colliding with Hill's skull.Hill wobbles as Frost karate kicks him in the legs,forcing him down to a kneeling position....he then swings a huge roundhouse at Hill's head....

1...........................2..............................3!

HE:He got him...

There is a mixed reaction as "Next Big Thing" roars out and Mike Hill rolls from the ring with a smile on his face.The replays show him duck the roundhouse kick and roll Frost up for the three count.Back live,John Dice climbs into the ring and pats his partner on the shoulder,who still looks stunned...

JT:Thats what you can expect against a guy the calibre of Mike Hill...one slip up and he will make you pay.A fantastic effort by both men but a great start to the 6CW career of Mike Hill....god only knows where he is heading in this company...

HE:Frost looked in cruise control,he had Hill right where he wanted him....but somehow he was defeated...

Hill backs up the ramp and almost looks apologetic as he nods in respect down towards Frosted Dice,who put their thumbs up in return.Mike Hill tags hands with the fans before exiting into the back...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 25 Jul 2011, 2:54 pm

*The action is backstage and the crowd cheer as Geoff Steel is shown talking to a couple of production team members.He smiles and walks away,the crowd are mixed as Geoff comes face to face with Lex Hart.

Hart:Geoff...

Steel:Lex...

Hart:I was hoping to run into before tonights match.Look I know we have alot of history,and I know I have done a lot of things to you that paints me in a bad light...

Steel:You mean like stalking me?.Bashing my skull in at every available opportunity and trying to end my career?

Hart:....yeah all of those things...and I know that you dont trust me.I dont blame you for that,every guy on our team probably doesnt trust me...

Steel:I dont care about everyone else on our "team"....I dont trust any of you guys,if its not you then its Reilly,a guy who was best buds with Oliver Keane not one month ago....and Triple D,the guy that sent Generation Zero after me,and tried to put me on the shelf....you can all talk about turning over a new leaf but excuse me for finding that every hard to believe.Tonight I am here for one thing,and one thing only....payback!

*Crowd cheer

Steel:Genesis took my dream from me,along with whoever they hired to do their dirty work.For that they will pay,I have taken knocks in my career but each time I have come back,bigger and stronger....this will be no different,Genesis will pay...

Hart:You think I dont have my own issues?...Sorry to disappoint you Geoff but your not the only one that had their dream taken from them by those hyenas.Genesis took the title from my grasp before you even earnt your shot...you might not trust me,you might not like me but we are united because we share the same goal.I want nothing more than to see the back of Genesis....everything they stand for is poison...

Steel:We are united?....Trust me Lex,we may have the same goals but there is no unity here.I'll work with you,and Reilly and Duke but I dont trust anyone...

Hart:Aslong as we are on the same page.I understand your mistrust,I know I have a lot of respect to win back,from the guys in the back,from all of the fans...but if it takes me to my last breath to get it then I will give it...

Steel:I'll see you out there!

*Steel brushes past Lex and walks off.Hart looks a little dishevelled.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 25 Jul 2011, 2:56 pm

*The action is at ringside and there is a mixed reaction as the cameras show 6WF superstar Uryu in the crowd with some friends.He smiles at the camera and puts his thumb up...

HE:Whats that idiot doing here?

JT:Anyone is welcome to come watch our shows Henry,Uryu is a popular guy on the circuit and may have friends here in 6CW...

HE:Probably some douches...

*Uryu smiles and goes to sit down as he is attacked from behind and the crowd scream.Uryu is rushed forwards and slammed head-first into the security railing before the man grabs the chair Uryu was sitting on and folds it up.....CRACK!

JT:Hey....thats that McManus kid from 6WF,he and Uryu have been tearing strips out of one another for weeks.....and now their feud has brought them to our shores...

McManus kneels over Uryu and pummels him as 6CW security get involved and drag both men away from one another.There is a cut across the eye of Uryu as he tries to break free,McManus smiles as he glares at his rival...

HE:They need to keep their feud over on their own damn show....taking up our valuable air time....its a disgrace and Alex Walker should do something about it.

JT:What can he do?....Uryu was here enjoying the show,nobody knew McManus was going to assault him....

Security lead McManus from the arena as the fans chant "You suck".Medics check on Uryu at ringside as the main event gets ready to begin.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 25 Jul 2011, 3:01 pm

Main Event
GazzyD/Jackson Black/Michael Sweewater/Ibrahim Mureson vs Geoff Steel/Daniel Reilly/Triple D/Lex Hart

The action is at ringside and the crowd cheer as "Sabotage" plays out and Triple D walks onto the stage.He has a replica International Title over his shoulder and he twirls to the camera to show the back of his waistcoat.

"The Champion"

JT:Huge 8 man tag match to finish off tonights Escalation folks and it pits Genesis against four men with a common goal,their hatred of said faction.It promises to be a rip roaring match...

HE:And yet another chance for Genesis to show they are the most dominant force in professional wrestling.The egos of their opponents will make this a walk in the park...

Triple D climbs into the ring as "Burn in my Light" screams out and there is a mixed reaction as the clean-shaven Lex Hart walks onto screen.He doesnt pose but merely nods at the fans before walking down the ramp and climbing into the ring...he offers a handshake to Triple D but it is ignored...

HE:See what I mean....these guys are pathetic...

JT:Lex Hart has done plenty in his life to alienate alot of people.He accepts that he knows that it is going to take some time to gain respect from anyone...

"Broken Dreams " breaks through the airwaves and there is a gigantic pop as red pyros shoot into the air and then Reilly storms through the curtain.He is dressed in black trunks with "Genesis Killer" on the back of them.He breathes in the crowd reaction as he makes his way to the ring...

JT:Last sunday Daniel Reilly took out his first obstacle on the path to redemption.He defeated Michael Sweetwater in a great contest,but his true goal is a showdown with the General Manager....the man that has tried to make Reilly's life a misery,Alex Walker.Reilly has never been more focused in his career...

HE:But where is focus going to get him?.Walker runs this place,you really think Reilly is gonna get through,he has no chance...

Reilly rolls into the ring and stares from Hart to Triple D and then back again.He doesnt look impressed and then the lights dim and the crowd goes wild as "last resort" blazes out and fireworks shoot high into the air.

JT:Would you listen to this ovation for the man that most believe should be the new 6CW Champion...

HE:But he isnt,he lost...

JT:Because of a man in a mask and the rest of Genesis.Steel had that match won before Black and Sweetwater got involved...

HE:All invalid points,the belt stills rests with GazzyD and thats all that matters...

Steel beats his chest and works the crowd into a frenzy before walking down to the ring.He tags hands with the fans and then climbs up the steel steps onto the apron,he takes it slowly as he stares at his three teammates...

JT:We heard Geoff Steel just moments ago admit that he has no trust for any of his team.In the past he has had trouble with them all,can Steel put that to one side here tonight?

HE:Well if he doesnt then the whole team will collapse...its as simple as that!

All four men stare at one another and then the boos are huge as "Numb" screams out and a jet of green fireworks shoot into the air as lasers and spotlights flare around the arena.GazzyD walks out on stage,6CW Title around his waist,before being flanked by his team...

HE:The greatest array of talent that 6CW has ever seen...The 6CW Champion,GazzyD....the enforcer,Ibrahim Mureson....the true International Champion,Jackson Black.....and the psychotic rotweiler,Michael Sweetwater.

JT:They are a force to be reckoned with,no doubt about that,but to suggest that they are they best ever is yet to be seen...when they have dominated for a long period then we will talk....but right now they are certainly taking over...

Genesis flank the ring and then climb onto the apron.The referee keeps both teams seperate as Genesis climb in the ring and GazzyD lifts the 6CW Title in the air.He glares at Steel,Black and Triple D trash talk one another as Lex stares at Mureson and Reilly looks Sweetwater up and down...

JT:This is what main events were created for....matches like this....

The crowd pop as all eight men break from the referee's instructions and begin to fight in the centre of the ring.Steel pummels Gazzy back onto the ropes and then whips him across ring before sending him high into a backdrop as he comes back.Gazzy stumbles up and Steel clotheslines him to the outside before following.Reilly ties Sweetwater up in the corner and stomps on his midsection as Lex manages to dodge Mureson and elevate him over the top to the outside....Lex scales the ropes...

HE:Lookout...

The crowd cheer and applaud as Lex Hart somersaults off the top rope and takes out Mureson.In the ring,Triple D and Jackson Black are brawling,Black knees Triple D in the stomach and tries to lift him for the American Slam but Duke drops off back and counters with a neckbreaker....

JT:First cover....

1......................2.............kickout.On the outside,Steel tries to smash Gazzy's head against the announce desk but its blocked and Gazzy elbows Geoff into the ribs before running him backwards and slamming the back of his head against the ringpost...

HE:Great shot...

JT:Steel could be out cold there...

Reilly suplexes Sweetwater across the security barrier and then backs away before running back in and driving his knee against the back of his foe.He turns around and eats a superkick from the 6CW Champion...

HE:A little chaos to begin,always gets everything warmed up...

In the ring,Triple D hits two consecutive vertical suplexes,he tries for a third but Black counters with a small package.....................1...........................2.............kickout.They both get up and Triple D leapfrogs over Black before hiptossing him as he turns around,Triple D locks in a chinlock...

JT:Debadguy deliberately slowing the pace now,clever tactics from one half of the 6CWF International Champion...

Black struggles to his feet but is then lifted up and back suplexed............1..................2...........shoulder up.Debadguy stands up and he looks around for a tag,he stares into the eyes of Lex Hart...

HE:See,these guys cant even bear to tag each other...

Triple D shakes his head and then goes back to Black.He grabs him by the head but is surprised by a quick belly to belly throw...

JT:Triple D really should of made the tag there...

Black scrambles up and he ducks an oncoming clothesline from Triple D before nailing with a jumping enzeguiri as he turns around...Black tags in GazzyD....

HE:Time for the champion to shine...

Triple D struggles up and Gazzy grabs him and connects with a snap suplex..............1.....................2...........kickout.He pulls Debadguy up and whips him to the corner,he follows in and connects with a shining wizard...Triple D staggers out and falls to the mat as Gazzy leaps up top...

JT:All or nothing....he nailed it!

Gazzy connects with a soaring elbow drop to the chest.....................1.....................2...............Lex breaks up the pin and the crowd cheer.

HE:What does he think he is doing...

JT:Helping out his team....

Lex glares at Gazzy before backing to the ropes and climbing out.Gazzy leaps up and drops a huge knee to the face of Triple D before standing and tagging in Ibrahim Mureson...

HE:The beast is unleashed.This is the man that beat Matzko from pillar to post last sunday...

JT:And then got himself disqualified when Matzko was on the verge of beating him...

Mureson picks Triple D up easily and then floors him with a huge headbutt.Mureson roars and flexes his arms before pulling Debadguy back up,he easily body presses him before slamming him down into the mat...

HE:Look how strong this guy is....that is immense...

Mureson bounces back off the ropes and returns with a thrusting kick as Triple D tries to get up...he drops a massive elbow..............1........................2...................kickout.Mureson pulls Debadguy up and hauls him into the corner with ease before tagging in Michael Sweetwater...

JT:Here comes the "rotweiler" as you quite aptly put it...

Sweetwater smirks as he climbs in and he furiously stomps at the midsection of Triple D before being pulled back by the referee.Sweetwater laughs and then dropkicks Debadguy down as he walks out................1....................2............kickout.Sweetwater kneels over Duke and pummels him before standing up and shouting "Genesis rules" at the crowd...

JT:Thats not going to sit well with the 6CW crowd...

HE:Who cares what they think,Sweetwater is telling the truth...

Sweetwater climbs up the ropes and comes off with a double axe handle as Triple D gets up.He grabs the arm of his opponent and looks for an irish whip but is reversed,Sweetwater comes back off the ropes and Debadguy tries to lift him but is stopped short by a pump kick to the side of the head and a swinging neckbreaker.......................1..............................2.................kickout.

JT:Triple D is suffering here at the hands of Genesis...

Sweetwater tags Black back in.They pull Triple D up and Black hits a backbreaker as Sweetwater comes off the second rope with a knee to the throat....Black covers.................1.................2............shoulder up.Black smirks as he beckons for Triple D to get up and then spins around back into a waistlock...

HE:German time...

Triple D grabs the ropes and tries to pull himself free,the referee begins a five count and is staring at Triple D's hands on the ropes....

HE:Noooooo

*Crowd pop

JT:What ever it takes,you remember that statement dont you Henry...

The crowd are cheering as Triple D flicks his heel and catches Black between the legs.Black is hopping in pain and collapses to the mat as Triple D falls to his knees and makes a tag...

HE:Oh no...

Reilly climbs in and quickly dropkicks Black to the mat.Sweetwater comes charging in but Reilly boots him in the stomach before DDT'ing him to the mat.He dropkicks Mureson's knees out from under him on the apron and then spins onto his feet and beckons GazzyD to get in the ring...

JT:What will the champion do here....oh wow!

Gazzy stares at Reilly and then smirks as Black is back up and he runs in on the blindside.Reilly has it scouted though and ducks out of the way before shoving Black into Gazzy,sending the 6CW Champ from the apron,before waistlocking Black and bridging into a german suplex..............1.....................2.............shoulder up!

JT:Reilly is a man possessed,he said Genesis would go down one by one...

HE:He needs to be stopped...

Black staggers up and Reilly scoops him onto his shoulders before hitting a running powerslam.He quickly goes to the corner and climbs up...

HE:Cmon Sweetwater...

Sweetwater is on the apron and he grabs the leg of Reilly and tries to pull him down but Reilly responds with a stiff kick to the head,dropping Sweetwater to the hard flooring.Reilly stands back up....

JT:FROGSPLASH!.....Got it....

.................3!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 25 Jul 2011, 3:04 pm

HE:What....

Just before the three count can be made Ibrahim Mureson pulls Reilly from the ring and body presses him airborne before dropping him rib-first,from a considerable height,onto the security railing.The crowd boo and Lex Hart and Geoff Steel drop from the apron to confront the monster...

JT:Its like a showdown in an old saloon....

Steel and Lex stare at one another and then set about the monster with shots to the body and head.Mureson grabs Lex and headbutts him backwards before taking a kick to the stomach from Steel.Steel punches Mureson back against the apron before ushering Lex over to him...

JT:Double suplex...

The crowd cheer as they successfully suplex the big man to the hard flooring.They both kneel and stare at one another before climbing to their feet..

HE:WONDERFUL!

The crowd have no choice but to applaud as GazzyD runs across the ring and shooting star presses over the top rope into a takedown on both Lex and Steel.All three men lay on the floor as Reilly slowly crawls back into the ring....

JT:Reilly's ribs must be hurting him now,and Jackson Black may take advantage of that...

Black is back up and he nails a t-bone suplex................1.................2..........kickout.Black crawls up and he underhooks Reilly's arms before lifting him up and dropping him into a backbreaker....Black tags in Sweetwater...

HE:Genesis can find their hold in this match again now...

Sweetwater stomps on the grounded Reilly and then sits on his back and tries to synch in a camel clutch.Reilly manages to stand and he drives Sweetwater back into the corner before throwing big back elbows and staggering away....he rushes back in but Sweetwater gets his foot up and kicks Reilly back before going to the second rope and coming off with a back elbow...............1..............2............shoulder up.

Sweetwater attempts a suplex but Reilly drops down and pulls his legs out and goes for an anklelock but Sweetwater rolls onto his back and boots Reilly away.He rolls back to his feet and waits for Reilly to stagger forwards before kicking him in the stomach....

HE:Fisherman's...

JT:RKO!

The crowd pop as Reilly spins out and drills Sweetwater with the RKO,he slowly crawls into the cover.................1............................2..............Jackson Black breaks the cover up.

JT:The match was over there.....oh my!

Triple D is on the top rope and he launches off and takes Black out with a missile dropkick,he quickly dashes off the ropes as Black tries to get up and drills him with a fame-ass-er on the comeback...

HE:The referee is losing control here...

Triple D picks Black up and throws him from the ring before following him.Reilly drops down on all fours and stalks Sweetwater as he tries to get up...

JT:The way is clear for Reilly now....RK-

He tries to execute the cutter as GazzyD springboards off the top rope and takes him out with a magnificient tornado DDT.The champion rolls to his feet and smiles as he pulls Reilly up...

HE:You ready for some Deep Impact Jeff?

Geoff Steel is back in the ring and he full nelsons Gazzy into a huge slam as the crowd cheer.He picks the champion back up and headbutts him back into the corner before rushing in and nailing a big spear/shoulder thrust...he pulls Gazzy out and and drills him with a big sitdown powerbomb...

JT:Geoff Steel is destroying the 6CW Champion here...

Steel draws his finger across his throat and the crowd cheer as he pulls Gazzy up by the hair and sets him in position...

HE:Please not the BladeCutter...

Mureson is back up on the outside and he pulls Steel from the ring and launches him head-first into the ringpost.The crowd are booing as the colossus rips apart the steel steps and hoists them onto his shoulder...

JT:This is bad....Geoff Steel has no idea what is coming.....OH MY GOD!

Mureson runs the steel steps at Steel's head but Lex gets their first and pushes Steel out of the way,taking the full force of the steps to the face...Steel looks in shock as the steps drop to the floor...

HE:Lex just took one for the "team"....

JT:SPEAR!

The crowd roar as Steel runs across and up the steps before leaping in midair and crashing into Mureson with a huge spear.In the ring,Sweetwater nails an inverted atomic drop on Reilly and then dropkicks him to the mat,he goes up top...

HE:SIX FEET UNDER!

Reilly dodges the double foot stomp and Sweetwater shakes from the impact before stumbling into a huge spinebuster from Reilly.......Jackson Black slides back into the ring and he catches Reilly unawares with a big german suplex...

JT:All of these men are throwing everything into the pot....DEBAD INTENTIONS!

The crowd pop as Debadguy climbs back into the ring and he drills Black with the leaping neckbreaker and then drags him from the ring.

HE:This is insane....look out Mikey...

Reilly is slowly getting to his feet and he looks like a man possessed as he waits for Sweetwater to get up,he twists his head from side to side...

JT:Reilly setting his target....RKO!

HE:DEEP IMPACT!

The crowd boo as Gazzy intercepts and he drills Reilly with his finisher.Steel sees what is going on and tries to intervene but Gazzy rushes across and suicide dives through the ropes and takes out his foe...

JT:This is bad....Genesis have the advantage....

HE:Yes they do.....SIX FEET UNDER!

Sweetwater comes off top and connects with the double foot stomp to Reilly..................1.............................2...........................3!

JT:Dammit....

HE:Yes,I told you they would prove their dominance...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 25 Jul 2011, 3:07 pm

"Numb" screams out and the crowd are booing as Michael Sweetwater has his arm raised in victory.Jackson Black,GazzyD and Ibrahim Mureson slowly join him as the cameras show Lex Hart still down on the outside...

JT:A manic main event,a lot of excellent action that has ended with Genesis picking up the win....oh what now?

Alex Walker comes walking out from the back,a huge grin on his face.He smirks as he walks down the ramp,amid huge boos from the crowd and climbs into the ring.He looks down at Reilly with an ugly stare and then lifts the mic to speak.

Walker:What did you people expect?....I mean cmon,Genesis is the most dominant faction in wrestling history.We are quite simply the best at what we do and there is nobody that can match this talent.Not one single guy in that lockeroom....all of these four guys tonight said they could do it and look at them now....face facts,with this unbeatable array of talent and my unlimited power there is no heights that Genesis cannot reach....

HE:He's right....Genesis will be dominating for years to come....this is incredible...

Walker:So I advise anyone that was thinking of standing up to us to back down and crawl back under your rock because your attempts are futile.It is only a matter of time until we hold all the major titles in this company and when we do,our dominance shall be complete...

"Cant Stop" by RHCP screams out and there is an excited murmour as a man in a black suit walks onto the stage.Alex Walker and Genesis stare at him with bemused expressions...

Walker:Who the hell are you?

???:Mr Walker,my name is David Gould and I am the executive director of the 6CW Board of Directors!

*Crowd pop

Gould:Over the past weekend I have been in deep discussions with the rest of the board and like me,they have become increasingly worried about the actions you have been taking.We have no issue with the way you run things financially,after all that is why you were hired....but your decision making is questionable and your allegiance to Genesis seems to be blinding you from making the right decisions...

Walker:I always make the right goddamn decisions...who do you think you are to come in here and tell me what I am doing right and wrong...

Gould:I am the chief speaker for the Board of Directors,and unless you have forgotten we still own 50% shares in this company.That means when we speak,you will listen.It has come to our attention that perhaps we should provide you with a guiding light as to how things should be run...

Walker:I am the General Manager dammit,those decisions are mine...

Gould:The Board of Directors only allow you to make those decisions should you be following the guidlines.But it is clear that you have not,you have been stacking the odds in favour of your faction and now it is time for us to intervene and "balance the scales"...

*Crowd cheer

HE:What does he mean?

JT:Shhh...

Gould:So for the foreseeable future you will be working in conjunction with me and we will work closely on how best to address the situation of bias in 6CW.

JT:The right call...

*Walker looks angry as he stares up at Gould

Gould:And with that being said,the first act that the Board of Directors has sanctioned is a match to take place at 6CW's next pay per view,Carnage, in three weeks time.And it will be for GazzyD's 6CW World Championship...

*The crowd pop and GazzyD stalks forwards and holds the belt up whilst shouting at Gould.Reilly,Steel,Triple D and Lex are all on the ramp now staring at Genesis.

Gould:It is on behalf of the Board of Directors that I am pleased to announce that in three weeks at 6CW Carnage....we will have the first ever.....ELIMINATION CHAMBER MATCH!

*Crowd pop

JT:OH HELL YES!

HE:THIS CANT BE...

Gould:GazzyD will defend his 6CW Title against five other men....next week we will hold qualifiers for four of those spots.....the fifth spot,we have determined...belongs to a man that was unfortunate not to be crowned 6CW Champion last week.......GEOFF STEEL!

*The crowd go wild as Steel steps forwards and glares at GazzyD.GazzyD's air of swagger is not the same as Genesis look gobsmacked and Alex Walker looks shellshocked!

Gould:I believe that is all for now....I look forward to working with you next week Mr Walker,good night!

*The crowd cheer as Gould smiles and walks backstage.GazzyD is yelling at Walker and asking him "what is going on?".The rest of Genesis seem stunned as Geoff Steel continues to stare at Gazzy from the outside...

JT:Oh wow what an announcment that is.The Board of Directors are stepping in,they are running half of this show and their first job is to sanction the first ever 6CW Elimination Chamber match.GazzyD will defend the 6CW Title against five other men,including Geoff Steel,in just under three weeks time.....this is huge!

HE:Its a disgrace,a conspiracy to bring Genesis down from within...

JT:What a night of action this has been,and I hope you all enjoyed it as much as we have.Be sure to tune in next week when we will have all the fallout from this weeks show and the four qualifying matches for those lucrative spots in the Elimination Chamber....goodnight one and all!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down