The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CM Punk on Jimmy Kimmel live

+7
ADMIN
Beer
Kay Fabe
HitmanOwl
NickisBHAFC
Fellaini25
Mark_Seven
11 posters

Go down

CM Punk on Jimmy Kimmel live Empty CM Punk on Jimmy Kimmel live

Post by Mark_Seven Wed 27 Jul - 0:48

Part 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVCSN5sg5eQ&feature=player_embedded
Part 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuLNC9-isNg&feature=player_embedded

Punk pretty much arrives at the house of a young Cena fan and begins an argument with him. It's hilarious watching Punk try not to laugh while he argues with this kid.

Also if the Cena-Punk storyline is making it onto american talkshows like this then it can only be good for ratings and if people who saw this are just tuning into the feud, then it might explain why Punk was brought back so soon.

Mark_Seven

Back to top Go down

CM Punk on Jimmy Kimmel live Empty Re: CM Punk on Jimmy Kimmel live

Post by Fellaini25 Wed 27 Jul - 1:03

Punk is awesome

Fellaini25

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Wed 27 Jul - 1:13

Punk is god

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by HitmanOwl Wed 27 Jul - 1:21

Haha that's class.

Punk is going to be the mannnnnn!

HitmanOwl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Wed 27 Jul - 1:48

Looks like Vince managed to call in favours then

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Wed 27 Jul - 7:56

the-gaffer wrote:Looks like Vince managed to call in favours then

Ohhhh yeaaahhhh.

Nothing gives the WWE more serious exposure than a comedy skit with a 6 year old about John Cena being poopie.

Cool video though, when was it filmed as Punk made reference to Cena finding him in Chicago?

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Wed 27 Jul - 8:04

Hey the kids nails it spot on though with his title predictions, Rey beating Miz and then Cena beating Rey. Good call kid!

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Wed 27 Jul - 8:08

Hero wrote:Hey the kids nails it spot on though with his title predictions, Rey beating Miz and then Cena beating Rey. Good call kid!

Little shoite should've warned us about spoilers!!!

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by JamesLincs Wed 27 Jul - 9:13

Clarke James wrote:

Ohhhh yeaaahhhh.

Nothing gives the WWE more serious exposure than a comedy skit with a 6 year old about John Cena being poopie.

Cool video though, when was it filmed as Punk made reference to Cena finding him in Chicago?

judging by his beard this looks as if it was filmed possibly a month ago! nexus shirt too

JamesLincs

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark_Seven Wed 27 Jul - 12:53

JamesLincs wrote:
Clarke James wrote:

Ohhhh yeaaahhhh.

judging by his beard this looks as if it was filmed possibly a month ago! nexus shirt too

The presenter (Jimmy Kimmel I assume) said that the kid was distraught when Cena lost his title to CM Punk and cried himself to sleep, so they sent Punk round. Also if it was before MITB then the kid would have been confused as to why punk had the title. So it must have been recently.

Mark_Seven

Back to top Go down

Post by liverbnz Wed 27 Jul - 13:09

The dad doing that little twirl was real cringe TV. Punk should have laid him out right there.

liverbnz

Back to top Go down

Post by JamesLincs Wed 27 Jul - 14:12

Mark_Seven wrote:
JamesLincs wrote:
Clarke James wrote:

Ohhhh yeaaahhhh.

The presenter (Jimmy Kimmel I assume) said that the kid was distraught when Cena lost his title to CM Punk and cried himself to sleep, so they sent Punk round. Also if it was before MITB then the kid would have been confused as to why punk had the title. So it must have been recently.

they were acting, clearly? surely? punk has a completely different beard! and isnt wearing his new shirt. if it was after mitb why would he be wearing a nexus shirt for 1 and why isnt it his new one?

JamesLincs

Back to top Go down

Post by liverbnz Wed 27 Jul - 14:17

JamesLincs wrote:
Mark_Seven wrote:
JamesLincs wrote:
Clarke James wrote:

Ohhhh yeaaahhhh.

they were acting, clearly? surely? punk has a completely different beard! and isnt wearing his new shirt. if it was after mitb why would he be wearing a nexus shirt for 1 and why isnt it his new one?

Kimmel even said AFTER Punk beat Cena for the title. It must be after MITB. I don't see how anyone could argue otherwisem, different beard or not.

liverbnz

Back to top Go down

Post by JamesLincs Wed 27 Jul - 14:22

liverbnz wrote:
JamesLincs wrote:
Mark_Seven wrote:
JamesLincs wrote:
Clarke James wrote:

Ohhhh yeaaahhhh.

Kimmel even said AFTER Punk beat Cena for the title. It must be after MITB. I don't see how anyone could argue otherwisem, different beard or not.

just because kimmel said it was after, isnt a guarentee. we do watch wrestling remember with fictional storylines! doesnt add up for me

JamesLincs

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Wed 27 Jul - 14:29

Clarke James wrote:

Ohhhh yeaaahhhh.

You're on the other side of the Atlantic and you know and are talking about it, I'd say it had the desired effect!

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Wed 27 Jul - 14:31

the-gaffer wrote:
Clarke James wrote:

Ohhhh yeaaahhhh.

You're on the other side of the Atlantic and you know and are talking about it, I'd say it had the desired effect!

Yes, but we've got it from second hand sources. I've not seen it on any 'mainstream' media, which is what i would assume Vince would want?

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by liverbnz Wed 27 Jul - 14:38

JamesLincs wrote:
liverbnz wrote:
JamesLincs wrote:
Mark_Seven wrote:
JamesLincs wrote:
Clarke James wrote:

Ohhhh yeaaahhhh.

just because kimmel said it was after, isnt a guarentee. we do watch wrestling remember with fictional storylines! doesnt add up for me

So despite Kimmel saying it was after the event, and despite the kid knowing what was upcoming on RAW, and despite Punk actually having the title you think it was all acted out months ago? All because of a T-shirt and some different stubble?

liverbnz

Back to top Go down

Post by Jammy31 Wed 27 Jul - 14:43

I was waiting for Punk to plant the GTS on that kid, but instead he spun him around Sad
Jammy31
Jammy31

Back to top Go down

Post by JamesLincs Wed 27 Jul - 14:48

[quote="liverbnz"]
JamesLincs wrote:
liverbnz wrote:
JamesLincs wrote:
Mark_Seven wrote:
JamesLincs wrote:
Clarke James wrote:

Ohhhh yeaaahhhh.

they were acting, clearly? surely? punk has a completely different beard! and isnt wearing his new shirt. if it was after mitb why would he be wearing a nexus shirt for 1 and why isnt it his new one?[/quote

So despite Kimmel saying it was after the event, and despite the kid knowing what was upcoming on RAW, and despite Punk actually having the title you think it was all acted out months ago? All because of a T-shirt and some different stubble?

yes.

JamesLincs

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Wed 27 Jul - 14:49

Clarke James wrote:
the-gaffer wrote:
Clarke James wrote:

Ohhhh yeaaahhhh.

Yes, but we've got it from second hand sources. I've not seen it on any 'mainstream' media, which is what i would assume Vince would want?
I doubt Vince cares about being main stream over here to be fair, you can bet if we know about it then people in the deep of the States certainly have

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by JamesLincs Wed 27 Jul - 14:50

i didnt say months btw. i said a month. guessing just before the aussie tour

JamesLincs

Back to top Go down

Post by liverbnz Wed 27 Jul - 14:55

JamesLincs wrote:i didnt say months btw. i said a month. guessing just before the aussie tour

So you reckon Vince let all these people into the result of (probably) the most anticipated match in years in advance just for this little skit? All the while (probably) shattering a 6 year old's illusion that wrestling in real?

liverbnz

Back to top Go down

Post by JamesLincs Wed 27 Jul - 15:02

THEYRE ACTING! how many cameras were in that house too? they also didnt reveal anything about raw, they just had a boy saying what he wanted to happen.

lol im suspicious of the date of the video too. monday! same night as raw?

JamesLincs

Back to top Go down

Post by liverbnz Wed 27 Jul - 15:09

How did the boy know Punk took the title away with him? How did he know Rey Mysterio would be in a title match on RAW? Why did Punk have the belt? Why didn't the little boy question why he had it?

I know it was all an act, but that doesn't explain why Vince would let the result of a match out to anybody outside his little WWE circle.

liverbnz

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena's Speech writer Wed 27 Jul - 16:17

CMPunk wrote:And since my vocabulary far exceeds the lexicon of my current target audience, I'll speak in a language we can all understand here Archie.

John Cena is Poopie.

And this is why we all love Punk.

Also, great to finally see an Airplane Spin being used again. It's way too much of an underutilised move.

John Cena's Speech writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down