The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

michael tarver accuses cena of breaking his arm on purpose

4 posters

Go down

michael tarver accuses cena of breaking his arm on purpose  Empty michael tarver accuses cena of breaking his arm on purpose

Post by Fernando Thu 28 Jul 2011, 11:53 pm

Tyrone Evans (a/k/a Michael Tarver), who was released last month from his contract with WWE following several months of inactivity, posted a bizarre diatribe on his Twitter account today. During the lengthy tirade, the founding member of Nexus accuses John Cena of intentionally fracturing his arm with a chair during a pay-per-view event and laughing about it backstage.

Here is his post in its entirety:

"Family im a baaad man YAHWEH NISSI ,, soooooooo stop me if you heard this one for starters I went from sleeping in a car to being on 2 Wrestlemanias fun fact there soooooo this guy has a dream job but an adv he meets his dream girl assn db on his dream job he was to be away From his kids so he makes it work while spendiing 3 years trying to get his daughter to tampa to live him away from addcict mother

"Now during this dream job he fights trains show crazy potential on the mic regarded as one the best ever in developmental so he moves on ,,,To nxt and raw where he is burried on tv treated like trash back stage to the point where a certain top superstar takes notice of this Guy building steam with his promos back stage and begins to feel threatend so one night on a ppv the champ purposely fractures this Persons arm with a chair and after.the match backstage laughs in his face about it and walks off you know im talking about you just cant see See him anyway he takes out threats to his throne back stage to the point where the even get released from their dream job and ironicaly This guys dream wife leaves him tthreatening to take everything from him a month later on the se day his daughter was to move in with With them now his daughter is hysterical beyond help and has to be sent back home after three years of fighting and one week there

"Hmmmmm makes you wonder is it worth it because in your opinions WHO DO YOU KNOW WHO IS BAD.ENOUGH TO SCARE A BILLION DOLLAR COMPANY So I saw to all things mention ME ,,,,,,,,IM THAT BAD MAN ,,,,,,,,,,,YAHWEH NISSI"

i don't think cena would go out to break someone's arm on purpose but then when your at the top your do anything to stay there not sure why he'd feel threatened by tarver though.

source: http://www.wrestlingattitude.com/headlines.php?subaction=showfull&id=1311819940&archive=&start_from=&ucat=2&

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

michael tarver accuses cena of breaking his arm on purpose  Empty Re: michael tarver accuses cena of breaking his arm on purpose

Post by Ché Guerrero Fri 29 Jul 2011, 12:31 am

i liked this guy briefly and only for the reason that he used the superman punch on a couple of occasions

other than that he shouldn't flatter himself

Ché Guerrero

Back to top Go down

michael tarver accuses cena of breaking his arm on purpose  Empty Re: michael tarver accuses cena of breaking his arm on purpose

Post by sodhat Fri 29 Jul 2011, 9:03 am

Sounds like someone with a high opinion of himself and just a someone with a little entitlement in there too.

I doubt Cena purposely hurts anyone, but with chair shots you have to expect injuries may happen. If I were him I wouldn't be blaming Cena for my disapperance, rather the writers who took a promising premise like the Nexus and dragged it down until it became nothing more noteworthy than Mark Henry fathering a hand.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 29 Jul 2011, 9:09 am

Injuries can happen at any time

Back to top Go down

Post by User Name Fri 29 Jul 2011, 10:10 am

What the hell!?

Slavering Bar Steward!

User Name

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down