The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ramps?

3 posters

Go down

Ramps? Empty Ramps?

Post by MuchHappierSurreyFan Sun 31 Jul 2011, 8:55 am

Hi guys haven't been on for a while due to work commitmants but been following the scores thanks to the miracle of internet and mobile phone. Can someone enlighten me to Ramps dismissal yesterday how bad could it have been? Cheers

MuchHappierSurreyFan

Back to top Go down

Ramps? Empty Re: Ramps?

Post by Corporalhumblebucket Sun 31 Jul 2011, 9:41 am

Hi Depressed - there's quite a bit of discussion on the Surrey Gloucs match thread - but largely it's conjecture. I was listening to Churchy at the time and he didn't seem to have a clear view on to what extent - if any - there was deliberate obstruction. As far as I can tell from the reports Ramps neither touched the ball nor physically got in way of fielder. But there seems to be an issue as to whether his raising/waving of bat may have distracted a fielder who was hoping to make a run out....

Ramps took a long time to leave the field and so there may be an issue of dissent....

I'm not aware of any footage - and so far the highlights of the 4th day have not appeared on Surrey website. Perhaps they've been impounded Shocked

Corporalhumblebucket

Back to top Go down

Post by Tibor Sun 31 Jul 2011, 8:49 pm

The highlights are up, but "it" occurs just out of frame!

I posted a link to it on the "Jon Lewis" thread if you need it.

Anyway, this is old news, given the Bell "incident" today!!

Tibor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down