The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Test eleven out of players that have been in awful form over the last 12 months

5 posters

Go down

Test eleven out of players that have been in awful form over the last 12 months Empty Test eleven out of players that have been in awful form over the last 12 months

Post by Guest Tue 02 Aug 2011, 4:45 pm

What is your test eleven out of players that have been in terrbile form over the last 12 months, let me know what you think, or make your own...

1)Lendl Simmons
2)Jesse Ryder
3)Ramnarwesh Sarwan
4)Michael Clarke (C)
5)Yuvraj Singh (Class in odi's, but test form has been awful)
6)Steve Smith
7)M.S.Dhoni (WK)
8)Paul Harris
9)Suranga lakmal
10)Harbajhan Singh
11)Ben Hilfenhaus

Last edited by cricketfan90 on Tue 02 Aug 2011, 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Test eleven out of players that have been in awful form over the last 12 months Empty Re: Test eleven out of players that have been in awful form over the last 12 months

Post by Hoggy_Bear Tue 02 Aug 2011, 5:24 pm

Brendon McCullum who averages 58 in the last 12 months?

Hoggy_Bear

Back to top Go down

Test eleven out of players that have been in awful form over the last 12 months Empty Re: Test eleven out of players that have been in awful form over the last 12 months

Post by Guest Tue 02 Aug 2011, 6:00 pm

my bad lol let me change that

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Aug 2011, 6:00 pm

steve smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Tue 02 Aug 2011, 6:33 pm

You could answer this with Australias team!

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Aug 2011, 7:36 pm

lol i was tempted but i thought i would do it properly :p

Back to top Go down

Post by ShankyCricket Tue 02 Aug 2011, 7:45 pm

CF
Ryder doesnt open in tests.he is a middle order player in tests.and he has done decently over the past yr in the tests.

strauss must be the first name on that list.

ShankyCricket

Back to top Go down

Post by Hoggy_Bear Tue 02 Aug 2011, 7:55 pm

shankythebiggestengfan wrote:

strauss must be the first name on that list.

Yep, he's had a pretty poor year, other than in Oz.
Hopefully he'll be back in top form in the next test OK

Hoggy_Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Aug 2011, 9:30 pm

simmons and ryder have had worse year, and ryder has opened for nz some point this year, just couldnt fit him in the middle order.....

Back to top Go down

Post by legendkillar Tue 02 Aug 2011, 9:39 pm

I would've stuck Mitchell Johnson in there myself.

legendkillar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Aug 2011, 9:40 pm

for who though, all the bowlers have had awful years that are in the side.??

Back to top Go down

Post by legendkillar Tue 02 Aug 2011, 9:50 pm

He can be the sub Laugh

legendkillar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Aug 2011, 9:51 pm

lol he could be the world's worst 12th man :p

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam_Main Tue 02 Aug 2011, 11:57 pm

I would probably say Akmal over Dhoni but he hasn't played that many tests over the last year.
Liam_Main
Liam_Main

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000094431208

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down