The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two raw stars injured

3 posters

Go down

Two raw stars injured  Empty Two raw stars injured

Post by Fernando Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:20 pm

It was reported earlier that Rey Mysterio and Dolph Ziggler are currently battling injuries. Ziggler suffered a abdominal muscle tear at Friday's RAW live event in Salt Lake City, Utah. The same night, Mysterio suffering a knee injury, leading to the early stoppage of a bout with Alberto Del Rio. He limped to the back afterward.

Mysterio participated in an injury angle at last night's raw live event in Fresno, California as he was attacked by Alberto Del Rio and R-Truth prior to his match with the second generation Mexican wrestler. Del Rio put the cross arm-breaker on Mysterio, and was subsequently assisted to the back by personnel. Meanwhile. Ziggler worked lightly during his match against Alex Riley as there was much stalling.

Both wrestlers are expected to work around their respective injuries and rest up as much as they can this week in Los Angeles leading into next Sunday's SummerSlam pay-per-view event.

source: nodq.com

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Two raw stars injured  Empty Re: Two raw stars injured

Post by Fernando Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:45 pm

Rey Mysterio had an MRI done over the weekend but as of yesterday, did not have the results back. Rey is reportedly very worried as it's the same knee that he has had several surgeries on. We should know more later this week.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by TopoftheChops Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:06 pm

I've had surgery 5 times in my left knee. I always laugh when he says that

TopoftheChops

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaronb33 Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:00 am

I've had a few surgeries on my right knee after rugby and work injuries mounted up. Not nice having a niggling pain all day every day, which inevitably you're going to get in a joint that you use for pretty much everything.

As for Ziggler, in his first book, Mick Foley described an abdo tear as the most pain he'd ever felt....you know it's bad when it hurts that crazy SOB.

Aaronb33

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down