The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faith & Football - Muslim-American High-School Football

4 posters

Go down

Faith & Football - Muslim-American High-School Football Empty Faith & Football - Muslim-American High-School Football

Post by WhiteCamry Thu 11 Aug 2011, 1:52 pm

Here's a NYT article on how Fordson High School football deals with restrictions from Ramadan and Summer.

WhiteCamry

Back to top Go down

Faith & Football - Muslim-American High-School Football Empty Re: Faith & Football - Muslim-American High-School Football

Post by skins4ever Thu 11 Aug 2011, 2:23 pm

Now, if the kids on the streets of London could read that story (or realistically, have it read to them)...

Last edited by skins4ever on Thu 11 Aug 2011, 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

skins4ever

Back to top Go down

Faith & Football - Muslim-American High-School Football Empty Re: Faith & Football - Muslim-American High-School Football

Post by Pr4wn Thu 11 Aug 2011, 2:26 pm

I hope the irony on that spelling was intended, skins...

In all seriousness, I quite enjoyed reading that! Shows the dedication to sports over there.

Pr4wn

Back to top Go down

Post by skins4ever Thu 11 Aug 2011, 5:29 pm

Nope, pure typo. I can't claim false credit for being funnier than the comedic genius that I am. Wink

skins4ever

Back to top Go down

Post by tecphobe Fri 12 Aug 2011, 3:36 pm

Id say that with the state of the american public school system no fingers can be pointed.

tecphobe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down