The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

gatti's death to be review

4 posters

Go down

gatti's death to be review Empty gatti's death to be review

Post by eddyfightfan Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:48 pm

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id/6847717/arturo-gatti-manager-investigation-show-boxer-commit-suicide

gatti's former manager has hired a private investigator to look into the mysterious circumstances surrounding gatti's death. it has been a 10 months investigation, and a report is due out next month. a second autopsy was done, and murder could not be ruled out. he allegedly hung himself his a handback strap, which had blood splatters on it. gatti manager says....

"There were too many things that were left open, too many unanswered questions," Lynch said. "I just wanted to find out what happened that night. No one's going to convince me he took his own life."

whatever happened that night, it is a huge shame such a iconic boxer met his end in those circumstances and i hope they get to the bottom of what happen eventually.

eddyfightfan

Back to top Go down

gatti's death to be review Empty Re: gatti's death to be review

Post by pauline1981 Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:01 pm

its a shame he died

pauline1981

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galveston Giant Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:03 pm

Read this elsewhere, definately strange circumstances, why is the report not coming out until next month, why can't they tell us what they found now.
The Galveston Giant
The Galveston Giant

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:05 pm

The Galveston Giant wrote:Read this elsewhere, definately strange circumstances, why is the report not coming out until next month, why can't they tell us what they found now.

Still waiting to here the offical verdict re JFK's demise. My money is on suicide!

Irrespective of how Gatti died, it won't bring him back and that's the biggest tragedy of all!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddyfightfan Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:09 pm

they are going to have a news conference and release details then to the press

eddyfightfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:11 pm

eddyfightfan wrote:they are going to have a news conference and release details then to the press

"Boxer still dead"

Back to top Go down

Post by pauline1981 Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:26 pm

he will never be forgotton

pauline1981

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:30 pm

pauline1981 wrote:he will never be forgotton

Neither will Hitler...point is, as loved as Gatti was, suddenly finding out he was murdered isn't going to bring him back!

Back to top Go down

Post by bellchees Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:44 pm

There was a lot that looked very dodgy about his death that I read. Changing his will so his wife got everything like a week before he died, his wife spent 10 hours or so in the room with him while he was dead before doing anything, further injuries to him as well that the Brazilian police ignored, as well as everyone who was close to him, with the exception of his wife, saying there is no chance in hell he would ever take his own life. I think the Canadian investigation has ruled out suicide as well. I hope they get to the bottom of what happened.

bellchees

Back to top Go down

Post by eddyfightfan Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:09 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
pauline1981 wrote:he will never be forgotton

Neither will Hitler...point is, as loved as Gatti was, suddenly finding out he was murdered isn't going to bring him back!

no it wont but if it was foul play, to get at his money then something needs to be done.

eddyfightfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down