The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seamus Mallon info. Question for Ireland, Ulster and Saints fans.

4 posters

Go down

Seamus Mallon info. Question for Ireland, Ulster and Saints fans.  Empty Seamus Mallon info. Question for Ireland, Ulster and Saints fans.

Post by rodders Sun 14 Aug 2011, 12:54 am

Hi could any of the Ulster, Ireland and Northampton fans give me some info regarding Seamus Mallon's career? I believe he was centre at Ulster before moving to the saints and also played for Ireland A and 7's. Thanks.
rodders
rodders

Back to top Go down

Seamus Mallon info. Question for Ireland, Ulster and Saints fans.  Empty Re: Seamus Mallon info. Question for Ireland, Ulster and Saints fans.

Post by poissonrouge Sun 14 Aug 2011, 9:53 am

Rodders,

First glance I thought you meant the politican!!!

Found this. http://www.derryjournal.com/news/local/seamus_planning_future_after_rugby_career_ends_1_2141115

Seems to have some stuff about him.
poissonrouge
poissonrouge

Back to top Go down

Seamus Mallon info. Question for Ireland, Ulster and Saints fans.  Empty Re: Seamus Mallon info. Question for Ireland, Ulster and Saints fans.

Post by Sin é Sun 14 Aug 2011, 9:59 am

I remember him being mentioned at lot in 7s - nothing to do with his performances - probably more to do with his memorable name.
Sin é
Sin é

Back to top Go down

Post by rodders Sun 14 Aug 2011, 10:06 am

Sin é wrote:I remember him being mentioned at lot in 7s - nothing to do with his performances - probably more to do with his memorable name.

I was watching a highlight video of Keith Earls the other day and saw Mallon in it, presumably footage from an Ireland A game. Did anyone actually see him play? I missed his 1st stint at Ulster and he didn't really play much due to injury on his return.
rodders
rodders

Back to top Go down

Post by Notch Sun 14 Aug 2011, 12:29 pm

I saw him. He was a decent player without ever going to be a world beater.
Notch
Notch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down