The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surprise Value for Surprise Sake!!

4 posters

Go down

Surprise Value for Surprise Sake!! Empty Surprise Value for Surprise Sake!!

Post by bretmeharty Mon 15 Aug 2011, 12:31 pm

At the rate raw and WWE is booked at the moment (rushed, so much happening on an occasion) we could get Cena/Rey/Punk having their title rematches, having 3 title matches in one night!!!

bretmeharty

Back to top Go down

Surprise Value for Surprise Sake!! Empty Re: Surprise Value for Surprise Sake!!

Post by crippledtart Mon 15 Aug 2011, 12:51 pm

At the rate WWE is booked at the moment, I believe that on tonight's episode of Raw Triple H will be removed as COO by his own as-yet-unborn grandson, who will then beat up Cena, Punk, Del Rio, Miz and Mysterio, before Scott Hall wins the world title in a match where the winner is the one who cuts the best shoot promo.

crippledtart

Back to top Go down

Post by bretmeharty Mon 15 Aug 2011, 12:54 pm

I like it,

bretmeharty

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Mon 15 Aug 2011, 1:30 pm

bretmeharty wrote:At the rate raw and WWE is booked at the moment (rushed, so much happening on an occasion) we could get Cena/Rey/Punk having their title rematches, having 3 title matches in one night!!!

Just bung them all in a fatal fourway with Del Rio and get Punk to win, setting up a Del Rio v Punk string of matches. Cena and Mysterio can then go do one for all I care. Confusion over.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Stonee21 Mon 15 Aug 2011, 4:03 pm

I like how messy the the title situation is, it means they can keep the main events fresh and have a 4 way power battle with the title with guys like Miz, R-Truth and to a certain extent JoMo if they push him waiting in the back ground wanting to get in on the title battle

Stonee21

Back to top Go down

Post by bretmeharty Mon 15 Aug 2011, 5:24 pm

xTwisTx wrote:
bretmeharty wrote:At the rate raw and WWE is booked at the moment (rushed, so much happening on an occasion) we could get Cena/Rey/Punk having their title rematches, having 3 title matches in one night!!!

Just bung them all in a fatal fourway with Del Rio and get Punk to win, setting up a Del Rio v Punk string of matches. Cena and Mysterio can then go do one for all I care. Confusion over.

It's not confusing, just the way they have been booking the raws recently thats all,

bretmeharty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down