The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

county side of the season so far with not long left

2 posters

Go down

county side of the season so far with not long left Empty county side of the season so far with not long left

Post by Guest Mon 15 Aug - 20:42

what is your county side of the season so far this is mine:

1)Rob Key (C)
2)Marcus Treschothick
3)Varun Chopra
4)Alex Wakely
5)Darren Stevens
6)Steve Croft
7)Craig Kieswetter (WK)
8)Gary Keedy
9)Chris Woakes
10)Tim Groenwald
11)James Tredwell

Back to top Go down

county side of the season so far with not long left Empty Re: county side of the season so far with not long left

Post by Liam_Main Mon 15 Aug - 20:49

Off the top of my head

1) Marcus Trescothick
2) Alex Hales
3) Varun Chopra
4) Murray Goodwin
5) Dale Benkenstein
6) Jonathan Bairstow
7) Andrew Hall
8) Chris Woakes
9) James Harris
10) David Masters
11) Monty Panesar
Liam_Main
Liam_Main

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000094431208

Back to top Go down

county side of the season so far with not long left Empty Re: county side of the season so far with not long left

Post by hodge Mon 15 Aug - 21:14

CF would be interested to know why you don't seem to rate Tres as a captain? in other squads previously when you have left him out the side you have said i have so and so as captian. Under Tres Somerset finished runner up in all 3 competitions last season, and were in a good position in all 3 of the competitions again this year.

hodge

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam_Main Mon 15 Aug - 21:23

Also CF, Croft- 564 Runs @28

Benkenstein-1111 Runs @69

Liam_Main
Liam_Main

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000094431208

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 22 Aug - 19:11

so i get slated for not putting tres in so i do, and then cos i have key who is a much better captain then tresm as skipper its still not good enough lol

Back to top Go down

Post by hodge Mon 22 Aug - 19:44

cricketfan90 wrote:so i get slated for not putting tres in so i do, and then cos i have key who is a much better captain then tresm as skipper its still not good enough lol

i'm not slating i was just asking why is all, under Trescothick Somerset have been at the top in everything pretty much and at least some of that sucess has to go to the captain.

No need to get so defensive.

hodge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down