The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RJ out - GOD HELP US - Cooper Will Be In next

+14
maestegmafia
flankertye
ML
Smirnoffpriest
Comfort
Luckless Pedestrian
Seagultaf
mpc28
munkian
Cymroglan
Turkster
mckay1402
RubyGuby
bedfordwelsh
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

RJ out - GOD HELP US - Cooper Will Be In next - Page 2 Empty RJ out - GOD HELP US - Cooper Will Be In next

Post by bedfordwelsh Thu 18 Aug 2011, 1:21 pm

First topic message reminder :

SO R Jones is out which means we start with Buggy Boy at No8 and JT on the bench.

Our worst hooker for god knows how long is on the bench as well and Peel is supposedly injured.

That only leaves Gareth Cooper out of Gatlands cronies left to be called into the squad.
bedfordwelsh
bedfordwelsh

Back to top Go down

RJ out - GOD HELP US - Cooper Will Be In next - Page 2 Empty Re: RJ out - GOD HELP US - Cooper Will Be In next

Post by Seagultaf Fri 19 Aug 2011, 12:17 pm

Delve is not listed in the Melbourne team to play Lienster tonight, is he injured?

Macusker is starting for the Scarlets though with Ken Owen on the bench. I would prefer to see Macusker starting for Wales ahead of Buggy boy or JT!

Seagultaf

Back to top Go down

RJ out - GOD HELP US - Cooper Will Be In next - Page 2 Empty Re: RJ out - GOD HELP US - Cooper Will Be In next

Post by Comfort Fri 19 Aug 2011, 12:19 pm

I dont think AW Jones has been at his best for about a year at least. I agree though, on-form his partnership with Davies could be great. I just dont feel Charteris gets a fair crack of the whip, but he wouldnt be the only one under Gatland i suppose....

Comfort

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2