The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

USA Name World Cup Squad

+2
valjester
MBTGOG
6 posters

Go down

USA Name World Cup Squad Empty USA Name World Cup Squad

Post by MBTGOG Mon 22 Aug 2011, 7:25 pm

Forwards: Inaki Basauri, Chris Biller, Todd Clever, Pat Danahy, Eric Fry, JJ Gagiano, Nic Johnson, Scott LaValla, Mike MacDonald, Brian McClenahan, Mate Moeakiola, Shawn Pittman, Hayden Smith, Louis Stanfill, Phil Thiel, John van der Giessen.

Backs: Paul Emerick, Tai Enosa, Colin Hawley, Nese Malifa, Taku Ngwenya, James Paterson, Mike Petri, Blaine Scully, Junior Sifa, Andrew Suniula, Roland Suniula, Kevin Swiryn, Tim Usasz, Chris Wyles.

Thoughts?

MBTGOG

Back to top Go down

USA Name World Cup Squad Empty Re: USA Name World Cup Squad

Post by valjester Mon 22 Aug 2011, 7:49 pm

MBTGOG wrote:Forwards: Inaki Basauri, Chris Biller, Todd Clever, Pat Danahy, Eric Fry, JJ Gagiano, Nic Johnson, Scott LaValla, Mike MacDonald, Brian McClenahan, Mate Moeakiola, Shawn Pittman, Hayden Smith, Louis Stanfill, Phil Thiel, John van der Giessen.

Backs: Paul Emerick, Tai Enosa, Colin Hawley, Nese Malifa, Taku Ngwenya, James Paterson, Mike Petri, Blaine Scully, Junior Sifa, Andrew Suniula, Roland Suniula, Kevin Swiryn, Tim Usasz, Chris Wyles.

Thoughts?

Warm ups have been a bit of a disaster for them, they have some good players but I don't think they will be much of a threat to aus, ireland or italy.

valjester

Back to top Go down

Post by krusty Mon 22 Aug 2011, 7:54 pm

Just want to see Ngwenya skin Havana again LOL

krusty

Back to top Go down

Post by doctor_grey Mon 22 Aug 2011, 8:03 pm

They have indeed looked poor in the summer pre-RWC games. I wonder if George Clancy was their referee............

doctor_grey

Back to top Go down

Post by Irish Curry Mon 22 Aug 2011, 8:06 pm

[quote="valjester"][quote="MBTGOG"][i]Forwards: Inaki Basauri, Chris Biller, Todd Clever, Pat Danahy, Eric Fry, JJ Gagiano, Nic Johnson, Scott LaValla, Mike MacDonald, Brian McClenahan, Mate Moeakiola, Shawn Pittman, Hayden Smith, Louis Stanfill, Phil Thiel, John van der Giessen.

Backs: Paul Emerick, Tai Enosa, Colin Hawley, Nese Malifa, Taku Ngwenya, James Paterson, Mike Petri, Blaine Scully, Junior Sifa, Andrew Suniula, Roland Suniula, Kevin Swiryn, Tim Usasz, Chris Wyles.[/i]

Thoughts?[/quote]

Warm ups have been a bit of a disaster for them, they have some good players but I don't think they will be much of a threat to aus, ireland or italy.[/quote]

Were they? How bad?

Just bare in mind that Ireland play the USA on the 10th aniversary of 9/11 and the USA coach is Eddie O'Sullivan so they will really want to win so it will not be a walk in the park for us.
Irish Curry
Irish Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by doctor_grey Mon 22 Aug 2011, 8:25 pm

Sadly for the US team, Ireland will be out for a stroll agaisnt them. It seems most teams have moved forwards recently. Except for the US team. Shame for them, but Ireland by an easy 50+.

doctor_grey

Back to top Go down

Post by valjester Mon 22 Aug 2011, 9:07 pm

Irish Curry wrote:
Were they? How bad?

Just bare in mind that Ireland play the USA on the 10th aniversary of 9/11 and the USA coach is Eddie O'Sullivan so they will really want to win so it will not be a walk in the park for us.

They lost to canada twice and japan, and the performances weren't that good tbh. I don't think the 9/11 or eos things will have much effect on Ireland and they should win handy enough especially as I'd say it will be a strong Irish team in preperation for the austalia match the week after.

valjester

Back to top Go down

Post by westisbest Thu 25 Aug 2011, 10:15 pm

Does Philip Elof still play for them.

Was good in 03 WC.

westisbest

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down