The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IF STONE COLD COULD HAVE 1 MORE MATCH AT A WRESTLEMANIA ........

+7
Aaronb33
Kenny
Buzzman
Bull
NickisBHAFC
Kay Fabe
djcc2004
11 posters

Go down

IF STONE COLD COULD HAVE 1 MORE MATCH AT A WRESTLEMANIA ........ Empty IF STONE COLD COULD HAVE 1 MORE MATCH AT A WRESTLEMANIA ........

Post by djcc2004 Tue 23 Aug 2011, 1:16 pm

Would you prefer against The Rock Or CM PUNK

I personally think the build up for Punk Austin could be epic

DISCUSS laughing

djcc2004

Back to top Go down

IF STONE COLD COULD HAVE 1 MORE MATCH AT A WRESTLEMANIA ........ Empty Re: IF STONE COLD COULD HAVE 1 MORE MATCH AT A WRESTLEMANIA ........

Post by Kay Fabe Tue 23 Aug 2011, 2:19 pm

The Rock/Austin have had three WrestleMania matches, it would have to be Punk

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

IF STONE COLD COULD HAVE 1 MORE MATCH AT A WRESTLEMANIA ........ Empty Re: IF STONE COLD COULD HAVE 1 MORE MATCH AT A WRESTLEMANIA ........

Post by NickisBHAFC Wed 24 Aug 2011, 2:57 pm

notworthy Stone Cold vs CM Punk

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Wed 24 Aug 2011, 3:00 pm

Cm punk as much as i would want it to be rocky ... i think the grimmick between Punk and Austin would of been great

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Buzzman Wed 24 Aug 2011, 3:22 pm

yep. Punk!

Buzzman

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Wed 24 Aug 2011, 4:27 pm

Yes Punk for me ..........really push the different lifestyles angle i could be huge
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaronb33 Wed 24 Aug 2011, 6:08 pm

I think Punk is the only guy currently in WWE who could match Austin's popularity. Plus, as others have said, Straight Edge vs Beer Drinking, Foul Mouthed, Toughest SOB on the Planet could be absolutely HUGE.

Punk would have to go over for me though, and I'm sure there are people out there who would despise that happening.

Aaronb33

Back to top Go down

Post by hodge Thu 25 Aug 2011, 12:47 am

Punk easy

hodge

Back to top Go down

Post by BloscarPit09-ASK_HIM Thu 25 Aug 2011, 9:12 pm

As aaron said, Punk would have to go over, and I think most of the crowd would actually side with Punk, something which I can imagine really peeing Austin off.

BloscarPit09-ASK_HIM

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu 25 Aug 2011, 9:31 pm

For months I've cried out for this match, I genuinelly think they were considering it, I do though now wonder if Austin would go for it due to the way in which the reaction for Punk has suddenly exploded. Would his ego be able to cope with his opponent getting a bigger pop? Would he allow Punk to go over?
I really don't think he would.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady12 Thu 25 Aug 2011, 10:54 pm

As a fan Punk

If I owned WWE & wanted the maximum return it'd be Austin vs Rock

Brady12

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Fri 26 Aug 2011, 8:48 am

Punk & Austin were bantering again last night on Twitter:

Ryder - @SteveAustinBSR I won't drink BLL tonight. What do you recommend?
Austin - @ZackRyder just go with regular Bud Light. Good beer. You'll thank me tomorrow....and it's cooler than BLL.
Ryder - @SteveAustinBSR Can I put a lime in the Bud Light?
Austin - @ZackRyder why HELL NO you can't put a lime in the damn beer!!!
Punk (responding to above tweet) - To make it not taste like urine. It's still poison.
Austin - @CMPunk you oughta mind your own business...stay focused on Nash and leave the beer drinking to me...Punk.
Punk - @SteveAustinBSR focus is my middle name...Steven.
Austin - @CMPunk my middle name is Whoop Ass...now go about your business before you step in a big pile of what did I get myself into now??
Jericho - "It's so cute reading @CMPunk and @SteveAustinBSR 's lil cyber bitch
Punk - @IAmJericho Yeah. Way more entertaining than you and Miz.
Styles - @CMPunk and @SteveAustinBSR can we move this twitter war to a slightly larger stage? Perhaps WrestleMania?
Regal - @SteveAustinBSR and @CMPunk Please just fight and get it over with.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down