The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone care to guess where Manu Tuilagi was when Johnno called?

4 posters

Go down

Anyone care to guess where Manu Tuilagi was when Johnno called? Empty Anyone care to guess where Manu Tuilagi was when Johnno called?

Post by Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler Wed 24 Aug 2011, 10:51 pm

"I was in London to get my visa but I had to turn my phone off"

Now was this his visa to stay living in England or the one to travel to New Zealand?
Apparently its less effort to get in the England team as a center than it is to get the right to work here, although they are willing to bend the rules if theres the slightest chance youll make a decent 12.

I think its a disgrace hes been picked when like the rest of his family he could be playing for his home team, Leicester. At last they let us have the fat kiwi back. Annoyingly Samoa will be hogging his brother untill at least the quarter finals.

Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler

Back to top Go down

Anyone care to guess where Manu Tuilagi was when Johnno called? Empty Re: Anyone care to guess where Manu Tuilagi was when Johnno called?

Post by doctor_grey Wed 24 Aug 2011, 11:15 pm

In the loo?

doctor_grey

Back to top Go down

Anyone care to guess where Manu Tuilagi was when Johnno called? Empty Re: Anyone care to guess where Manu Tuilagi was when Johnno called?

Post by flankertye Wed 24 Aug 2011, 11:16 pm

I was thinking that.

flankertye

Back to top Go down

Post by doctor_grey Wed 24 Aug 2011, 11:18 pm

Actually, if England truly had any Machiavellian designs to coerce non-English players to play for them, they would have gone for Manu's brother. Now that would be a back three to see.

doctor_grey

Back to top Go down

Post by doctor_grey Wed 24 Aug 2011, 11:39 pm

Thoughts on this important question form some of my mates, who just showed up and are looking over my shoulder (OK, some are not too good):

1. With Charlotte Church?
2. With Charlotte Church's previous, highly tanned, paramour?
3. At Number 10 advising foreign policy
4. At the White House advising foreign policy
5. Out for a beer with Chris Ashton?
6. Out for a beer with James O'Connor
7. Showing James O'Connor how to throw ounches at Kurtley Beale?
8. Helping Sara Palin learni how to spell T-u-i-l-a-g-i
9. Helping Sara Plain learn how to spell d-o-g
10. In Samoa?

doctor_grey

Back to top Go down

Post by Pot Hale Thu 25 Aug 2011, 12:24 am

On the house having a pony is the traditional place for taking such a call.

Pot Hale
Pot Hale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down