The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TNA iMPACT tapings. 1st Sept & 8th Sept

+8
talkingpoint
Kenny
theundisputedY2D2
crippledtart
HitmanOwl
Samo
JoshSansom
The_Enigma
12 posters

Go down

TNA iMPACT tapings. 1st Sept & 8th Sept Empty TNA iMPACT tapings. 1st Sept & 8th Sept

Post by The_Enigma Fri 26 Aug 2011, 1:40 pm

TNA Impact Wrestling 9/1:
*Hulk Hogan was out to cut a promo to open the show. TNA champion Kurt Angle came out and said he was going to take out Sting. Sting accepted.

*Gunner pinned RVD in a Bound for Glory bout after Jerry Lynn interfered.

*Eric Bischoff announced Karen Jarrett was now in charge of the Knockouts. ODB and Jackie Moore are now members of the roster. Traci Brooks is Jarrett's assistant.

*Jesse Sorenson and Brian Kendrick defeated Austin Aries and Kid Kash.

*Mickie James pinned Winter to win the TNA Knockouts title with the Chick Kick.

*Matt Morgan and Samoa Joe went back and forth and started brawling.

*Christopher Daniels pinned AJ Styles.

*Kurt Angle pinned Sting. Hogan was there as referee. Immortal worked over Sting but Ken Anderson returned (already?) to make the save.

9/8 Impact Wrestling:
*D'Angelo Dinero & Devon defeated The British Invasion.

*Jeremy Borash announced the four finalists for the Bound for Glory series - James Storm, Gunner, Robert Roode and Bully Ray. They announced a Four Corners match for No Surrender with the winner getting the title shot at Bound for Glory.

*TNA TV champ Eric Young pinned Robbie E.

*Winter and Angelina Love defeated Velvet Sky & TNA Knockouts champ Mickie James.

*Ken Anderson defeated TNA champ Kurt Angle by DQ when Immortal interfered. Sting got involved.

*They announced that The Network had given Jeff Hardy the chance to speak his mind. Hardy came out and said that he let everyone down, both the fans and everyone in the back. He asked everyone to give him one more shot to prove himself, even if they cannot forgive him for what he's done.

Also in more TNA News, Cookie has been released.

Imo both shows sound terrible. I can't keep up with all the changing fueds and heel/face changes. The booking makes no sence and I've completely lost intrest in TNA now. So here's the results for you who can follow what's going on.

Why is Kurt Angle heel now and doesn't it seem like awful booking if Kurt's in the same group as Jerret even though they've been feuding all year long?

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

TNA iMPACT tapings. 1st Sept & 8th Sept Empty Re: TNA iMPACT tapings. 1st Sept & 8th Sept

Post by JoshSansom Fri 26 Aug 2011, 1:44 pm

It does sound very poor... also, I thought that Crimson was leading the BFG series?... :/

The whole Anderson/Angle/Sting thing is very odd and I am not sure where they are logically going with this and as you say Angle and Jarrett being in the same group seems bizarre. Surely they would have had Jarrett in Mexico when this was going on at least - sort of like Angle agreed but only if Jarrett wasn't around?

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

TNA iMPACT tapings. 1st Sept & 8th Sept Empty Re: TNA iMPACT tapings. 1st Sept & 8th Sept

Post by Samo Fri 26 Aug 2011, 1:52 pm

Is Anderson in immortal or not? I cant keep up with this crap anymore.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by HitmanOwl Fri 26 Aug 2011, 2:23 pm

Surely bobby Roode has to win this!

I agree tna is in abit of shambles. I use to back then all the way but its getting worse!

HitmanOwl

Back to top Go down

Post by crippledtart Fri 26 Aug 2011, 2:35 pm

Painful. That's all I can say.

crippledtart

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Fri 26 Aug 2011, 2:38 pm

The Network gave Jeff Hardy the chance to speak his mind? What a waste! They should have fed him a batch of crystal meth laced cookies and let the air out of the tyres of the Magical Mountain Bike of Sobriety before he went out.

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Fri 26 Aug 2011, 3:29 pm

It doesn't sound like they have a definate idea of were the storylines are going , Anderson is gone now he's back , Angle now a heel or is he ? now Jeff's back well that will straighten things out wont it .

The one storyline i dont get is Lynn costing RVD all these matches ? does anyone really want to see those 2 fueding ? which pressume is were they are going .
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by talkingpoint Fri 26 Aug 2011, 5:57 pm

typical Russo booking - confusing! Sting needs to focus on Hogan in an upper mid card level feud (Hogan doesn't draw enough anymore to warrent him main event status). Angle needs to be feuding with newer talent to start putting them over such as Roode, Crimson or Gunner.

Lynn v RVD echoes from ECW
Styles v Daniels is deja vu as well

There needs to be more progressive booking, at the moment its just far too lazy to have repeats of feuds from yesteryear like they were reruns on Gold. I really hope that after BFG they start pushing more mid carders into main event and come up with more original storylines.

talkingpoint

Back to top Go down

Post by pauline1981 Mon 05 Sep 2011, 10:30 am

sting is killing tna

pauline1981

Back to top Go down

Post by paulscholes Mon 05 Sep 2011, 11:42 pm

I thought that Crimson was leading the BFG series

Samoa Joe "injured" him.

I hope Gunner wins the BFG series

paulscholes

Back to top Go down

Post by pauline1981 Tue 06 Sep 2011, 2:28 pm

paulscholes wrote:I thought that Crimson was leading the BFG series

Samoa Joe "injured" him.

I hope Gunner wins the BFG series
i agree

pauline1981

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Sat 10 Sep 2011, 4:46 pm

Why are TNA now so down AJ. BFG series and he doesn't even make the final 4 and Joe finished bottom by a mile.

When is the whole immortal thing coming to an end it's basically been the same old stuff every week since November.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Sat 10 Sep 2011, 5:16 pm

Can't remember the last time I watched TNA, absolutely awful.

They continue to squash their best talent and give air time to the bigger egos who aren't worth being on TV i.e Bischoff and Hogan

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down