The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ah well, the USO will be mostly over after today.

4 posters

Go down

Ah well, the USO will be mostly over after today. Empty Ah well, the USO will be mostly over after today.

Post by bogbrush Wed 31 Aug 2011, 12:03 pm

It's always surprising how quickly these events finish. By the end of today the whole tournament will be well over half finished.

Sad really, it's seems like it's hardly begun!
bogbrush
bogbrush

Back to top Go down

Ah well, the USO will be mostly over after today. Empty Re: Ah well, the USO will be mostly over after today.

Post by noleisthebest Wed 31 Aug 2011, 12:35 pm

bogbrush wrote:It's always surprising how quickly these events finish. By the end of today the whole tournament will be well over half finished.

Sad really, it's seems like it's hardly begun!

BB,

you are such a rascal Very Happy

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Ah well, the USO will be mostly over after today. Empty Re: Ah well, the USO will be mostly over after today.

Post by Chazfazzer Wed 31 Aug 2011, 1:11 pm

Ha, never thought about it like before!

Chazfazzer

Back to top Go down

Post by Josiah Maiestas Wed 31 Aug 2011, 1:20 pm

USO is the one slam I watch less of than the other 3, so I don't mind that most of the matches are already out of the way, 4th round is probably where I will start taking proper notice Very Happy
Josiah Maiestas
Josiah Maiestas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down