The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Johnson and Titans agree new deal

+2
Toby3695
GSC
6 posters

Go down

Chris Johnson and Titans agree new deal Empty Chris Johnson and Titans agree new deal

Post by GSC Thu 01 Sep 2011, 6:11 pm

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/09/01/chris-johnson-agrees-to-terms/

4 years , $53.5m with $30m guaranteed.

Far too much for a RB in this era but he is the Titans best playmaker by a large margin.
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Chris Johnson and Titans agree new deal Empty Re: Chris Johnson and Titans agree new deal

Post by Toby3695 Thu 01 Sep 2011, 6:22 pm

This makes me incredibly happy.

Had him as a keeper in a league and turned down some offers during the darkest hours. Very Happy

Guarantee he tweaks a hammy in week 1 lol

Toby3695

Back to top Go down

Chris Johnson and Titans agree new deal Empty Re: Chris Johnson and Titans agree new deal

Post by thunder and lightning Thu 01 Sep 2011, 7:46 pm

As a Titans fan I massively pleased that this has been sorted (though it is of course long overdue) just intime for the start of the season. I'm not massively worried if he doesn't play much for the first half of the season due to injury as Hasselbeck will be taking the shorts then. Its far more important for the franchise to have CJ going for when Locker takes over later in the season/next season as nothing helps a young quaterback more than having a strong running game.

thunder and lightning

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr4wn Thu 01 Sep 2011, 11:54 pm

Far too much money for a RB. The guy got greedy and held a gun to the owner's head.

Pr4wn

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mangler US_UK Fri 02 Sep 2011, 5:42 pm

I'm glad that he signed before my fantasy league drafts on Monday!

The Mangler US_UK

Back to top Go down

Post by Colan (niner) Fri 02 Sep 2011, 6:36 pm

im happy with this deal

Colan (niner)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down