The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Football Betting

5 posters

Go down

Football Betting Empty Football Betting

Post by Guest Sun 04 Sep 2011, 11:57 am

We have set up a few accounts with the major bookmakers to get some special introductory deals!

We will update these whenever possible but please check they are still valid before joining. Also, please gamble responsibly - please note we are not encouraging you to do so.

If you wish to place a bet - please do so through the following links, as they have special codes in-bedded in them that will mean that we may get a financial reward toward the cost of running the forum, should you join through the links.

We will also put together a table of which bookmakers are offering what odds - so find the team that you want to back and do it through the bookmaker that is offering the best odds! These are subject to change, so please let us know if they are no longer valid and we will change.

Paddy Power - Here (up to £50 matched bet - see site for details)

William Hill - Here (up to £25 matched bet - see site for details)

Ladbrokes - details to be provided soon

Victor Chandler - Here (£25 matched bet – see site for details)

Bet 365 - Here (up to £200 free bets - see site for details)

To save you the hassle, 606v2 have scoured the Internet to provide you with the best odds available for the upcoming international matches. We have looked through the major online bookies and have compiled the list below. You don't have to give us any money if you win...but a thank you would be nice!

We will update this thread on a regular basis with the best football betting odds available.

Russia v Ireland
Russia 8/11 - Bet 365
Draw 5/2 - Bet 365
Ireland 4/1 - Paddy Power/Bet 365

Scotland v Lithuania
Scotland 8/13 - Bet 365
Draw 14/5 Bet 365
Lithuania 11/2 - Victor Chandler

England v Wales
England - 1/7 - Paddypower
Draw 7/1 - Bet 365
Wales 20/1 - Bet 365

Estonia v N Ireland
Estonia 6/4 - Paddy Power
Draw 21/10 - William Hill
N Ireland 2/1 - Bet 365

Austria v Turkey
Austria 21/10 - Victor Chandler
Draw 23/10 - Victor Chandler
Turkey 13/10 - Bet 365

Last edited by Gav on Tue 01 May 2012, 5:18 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Football Betting Empty Re: Football Betting

Post by Guest Sun 04 Sep 2011, 12:45 pm

Not legally allowed to bet yet, but if you bet online are you allowed to withdraw your winnings as soon as you win your bet- or is there a time for the winnings to go into your account and an amount you have to bet before you can withdraw?

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Sun 04 Sep 2011, 1:02 pm

Churchill, you can withdraw whenever the winnings go into your online account which is normally straight after the bet has been won. Well, Sky allow you to do that so I am assuming most other places will too.

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Sun 04 Sep 2011, 1:03 pm

Churchy,

Yes, as soon as a bet is settled you can withdraw it, it generally takes 48 hours to go back in.

There isn't usually a set limit to bet but most bookies have a minimum deposit, which is £5.

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 04 Sep 2011, 1:15 pm

AberdeenSteve wrote:Churchill, you can withdraw whenever the winnings go into your online account which is normally straight after the bet has been won. Well, Sky allow you to do that so I am assuming most other places will too.

King Beer wrote:Churchy,

Yes, as soon as a bet is settled you can withdraw it, it generally takes 48 hours to go back in.

There isn't usually a set limit to bet but most bookies have a minimum deposit, which is £5.

Cheers guys thumbsup

Just over a week til I can legally bet, but it'll probably just be a couple of quid on an accumulator or something each week OK

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Sun 04 Sep 2011, 1:16 pm

Depending on what site you use always check the enhanced multiples! Sometimes they have some good offers.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 04 Sep 2011, 1:20 pm

Another noob question, but what's 'enhanced multiples'? Hoping I won't be cursing teams like Tranmere on TT too often though. Wink Just gonna back Newcastle every game, that can't possibly go wrong Laugh

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Sun 04 Sep 2011, 1:31 pm

Enhanced multiples is like an accie, but it's usually the most obvious results at a better price.

Bloody Tranmere!!!!

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Davie Sun 04 Sep 2011, 1:56 pm

Are all these "deals" for new customers only? I already have an account with Victor Chandler so I don't see them giving me any special deals

Davie

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Sun 04 Sep 2011, 2:28 pm

I get quite a few free bets from Sky so i'm quite happy. I would imagine they match you're original deposit with a free bet.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Sun 04 Sep 2011, 2:45 pm

Yes - these offers are for new customers only.

I believe that if you havent used your account for a few years, you can open up a new one.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Mon 26 Dec 2011, 2:13 pm

Latest odds for the premiership games:

Football Betting Paddy

Villa at 10/3 looks like a cracking bet.

Paddy Power - Here

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Tue 27 Dec 2011, 10:34 am

Todays Games odds at Paddy Power - link in post above.

Football Betting Paddym

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Football Betting Empty £10 completely free bet no deposit no waiting time truly free

Post by Girls_N_Guns Thu 26 Jan 2012, 6:42 pm

Sky bet give you £10 free no deposit required i know i have done it Very Happy all you have to do is register a bank card with them i repeat no fee attached no subscription but here's the catch you have to use the whole £10 on 1 bet and you only get the winnings from the bet you WONT get the original £10 back so example free £10 bet 1/10 odds if you win you would only get the £90 you wouldn't get the original £10 back. Found out about this from a mate of mine on new-606 and i now have £9.40 from it Very Happy not a great deal but hey it was free good luck and let me know if there are any good bets coming up because im usually useless (sorry cant post the link didn't realised there was such heavy restrictions on what you can do not used to it Rolling Eyes so you will have to go to new-606 go on to general then betting tips and its title is £10 absolutely free) ohh almost forgot there are other promotions on this site on you account page click on the promotions tab and enter WELCOME in caps you will get £10 free for sky Vegas and POKER you will get £10 in free poker tournaments entry let me know how you get on and good luck x

Girls_N_Guns

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down