The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ibiza - Bar for welsh match

2 posters

Go down

Ibiza - Bar for welsh match Empty Ibiza - Bar for welsh match

Post by RobLewis28 Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:19 pm

Long shot i know, mad welsh fan and keen to catch the Welsh gme on Sunday, on holiday in Ibiza - anybody know of any bars that may show the game??

Thanks

RobLewis28

Back to top Go down

Ibiza - Bar for welsh match Empty Re: Ibiza - Bar for welsh match

Post by RuckingFlanker86 Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:57 pm

I'd like to say a Welsh bar called Delilahs at the top of the west end though I really dont think they will. Its not a pub or anything, just a small room with a dancefloor some tables and a bar and it only seems to be open at night.

iF I was you I'd ask in a few places when you are out there. Sports Cafe in Play Den Bossa and Donnegans in San An Bay are both worth a bet, so whichever side of the island you are staying you should be OK. Go there the day before and ask.

I came back sunday, fantastic as always. What nights you planning on doing?

RuckingFlanker86

Back to top Go down

Post by RobLewis28 Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:34 pm

Cheers for advice, staying in Play den Bossa! Doing space, Pascha, couple of beach parties and then see what happens - Going with Mrs so cant get too out of hand!

RobLewis28

Back to top Go down

Post by RuckingFlanker86 Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:34 pm

If you are in PDB then I'd deffo say sports cafe, pop in and ask them, get someone to promise you it will be on : )

I went with the misses aswell. Space is best on sundays for We Love best night there by far, I'd do Amnesia on thursday (because I'm too tight for Pacha and hate the idea of wearing jeans out!) and DC10 on mondays. Those are the best nights I reckon. Oh yeah, Mambos on thursday is good aswell for the Pacha pre party, they usually have a big name DJ down there doing a warm up, ideal night for the sunset. Irish pub in playa den bossa called Murphys with a fantastic band and good prices, open till 5/6am aswell. Only just come back and wish I was going again!

Hope you catch the game somewhere, should do.

RuckingFlanker86

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down