The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Thoughts....

+6
Shot 21 LCFC
Clunge4life
Holymiky
Kay Fabe
NickisBHAFC
theundisputedY2D2
10 posters

Go down

Random Thoughts.... Empty Random Thoughts....

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:15 am

So Kurt Angle is the latest TNA wrestler to get done for a DUI. Isn't that the name of Beer Money's finisher? That either makes it gimmick infringement on Angle's part or else we're heading for a feud between Bobby Roode & James Storm and Kurt Angle & Matt Hardy! Hide your excitement people.

-----

WWE should market a 'Skinny Fat Ass' t-shirt immediately. When that goes on sale wweshop.com will crash within 15 seconds.

-----

Idea for the Diva's division: Get Kaitlyn or AJ or Alicia Fox to play a grizzled veteran, who goes around backstage wearing shorts over a pair of grey sweatpants, smoking roll ups and calling everybody "Kid". They could show segments where said Diva is regaling others with stories of how she "sold out the Garden in '83".

-----

I wish that when Mark Henry was spouting about whoever won the cage match would go in the Hall of Pain, Bret Hart would have cut him off with "Who are you to doubt Randy?" I would have MTFO.

-----

So Jinder Mahal is married to Khali's sister and has threatened to dump her if Khali doesn't do what he tells him? How is this not the main angle on RAW? This'll be the biggest babyface turn since EVER!

-----

Speaking of Khali, he should start doing shoot promos as well. Forget your 4th wall CM Punk, once Khali gets a mic he's breaking all 4 walls, the ceiling, the garage, the garden shed and the tree house.

-----

RAW and Smackdown are now called Supershows? How lame is that? It makes it sound like a weak ass Eastern European game show. Surprised they didn't call it RAW Super Happy Fun Time Show. Say that in a Borat voice and you'll see what I mean.

-----

Hugh Jackman is going to host a future RAW Super Happy Fun Time Show. Dr. Cox is gonna go BALLISTIC!

-----

Randy Orton's facial hair makes him look like Giant Gonzalez. They should go the whole hog and give the Viper a full bodysuit with muscles airbrushed onto it. Only then will people be able to take him seriously as World champion.

-----

John Cena reckons that Alberto Del Rio doesn't own all those cars he drives into the arenas. Next thing he'll be telling us that Stone Cold Steve Austin doesn't own a monster truck, a beer truck or a Zamboni.

-----

Kevin Nash looked like he'd just been pulled out of the shower when he came out on RAW last night. For a man who goes by the moniker Big Sexy Hair you just know that he would have been raging about his appearance. "WHADDAYA MEAN I GOTTA GO OUT THERE RIGHT NOW?! I HAVEN'T EVEN STARTED MY CONDITIONING REGIMEN!"

-----

As for Nash, he thought that friends could "put their hands on each other". Trust me Kev steer clear, it just leads to all kinds of awkwardness in the morning. That was some bump he took from Triple H's punch though, he hasn't left his feet like that since the Fingerpoke of Doom.

-----

Air Boom. Air Boom? AIR F**KING BOOM?! Words fail me. If I were Kofi Kingston and Evan Bourne I'd be hunting down every person who voted for that name and kicking them in the nuts. They should have called them Air Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!

-----

It's time the Miz was repackaged as Akeem the African Dream. It's the only way he'll get back into the main event scene. True story.

-----

I read that Matt Hardy has retired from full time pro-wrestling. Read that as: "The big leagues won't touch me with a 175 foot barge pole so I'm gonna take any bookings I can get on the independent scene and hope that once all this blows over I can get back with WWE or TNA". Which shouldn't be too long because TNA need him for that Beer Money feud.

-----

Or maybe I read the headline wrong and it actually said Matt Hardy is RETAR.........special.

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts.... Empty Re: Random Thoughts....

Post by NickisBHAFC Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:41 am

Drool

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:13 am

Laugh immense as per

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:41 am

Fantastic as usual man, new name suggestion.

Y2D2 is shootin bro!

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by Clunge4life Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:17 pm

Fantastic!

Clunge4life

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:06 pm

Reading the bit about the Fingerpoke Of Doom has got me thinking: how long until CM Punk mentions that in one of his promos. I bet you he does.

It will be something like "you want a match Nash? Okay lets have a match right here right now. I will poke you in the chest and you go down for the 1,2,3. Okay?"

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Jammy31 Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:44 pm

"WWE should market a 'Skinny Fat Ass' t-shirt immediately. When that goes on sale wweshop.com will crash within 15 seconds"

This bit made me laugh! Although I feel that I probably would actually buy one for a laugh! Shocked
Jammy31
Jammy31

Back to top Go down

Post by psycho-gooner Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:46 am

I wish that when Mark Henry was spouting about whoever won the cage match would go in the Hall of Pain, Bret Hart would have cut him off with "Who are you to doubt Randy?" I would have MTFO.

I dont understand the relevance of Bret's comment Sad

psycho-gooner

Back to top Go down

Post by Dx Dan. Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:11 am

Brilliant read as always, the bit about Nash's hair is a personal highlight, due to the fact I was wondering as soon as he came out the other night why his hair was all wet greasy and curly!

Dx Dan.

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:41 pm

psycho-gooner wrote:I wish that when Mark Henry was spouting about whoever won the cage match would go in the Hall of Pain, Bret Hart would have cut him off with "Who are you to doubt Randy?" I would have MTFO.

I dont understand the relevance of Bret's comment Sad

Back when Bret was the US champion and a heel in WCW, he did an interview with Mean Gene where he named a couple of guys he thought were more worthy of a US title shot than Dean Malenko, who Mean Gene was pushing as deserving of a shot. El Dandy (who was a bit of a jobber character) was one of the guys Bret mentioned and when Mean Gene shot down El Dandy as a serious contender, Bret uttered the immortal line:

"Who are you to doubt El Dandy?"

theundisputedY2D2

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex-Express Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:26 pm

Y2 how do u come up with this Poopie??

man I love you

Lex-Express

Location : I like coffee, vanilla icecream and smokewheel pizza

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:37 pm

Love ya too Lex! Hug

No idea where it comes from, I watch RAW, Smackdown & Impact and the Poopie just flows! God love the wrestling business! Laugh

theundisputedY2D2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down