The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The reason Boxing needs Juan Manuel Marquez to win

+11
TRUSSMAN66
Seanusarrilius
Valero's Conscience
BALTIMORA
Strongback
Eric Da Cat
ONETWOFOREVER
eddyfightfan
The Galveston Giant
School Project
trottb
15 posters

Go down

The reason Boxing needs Juan Manuel Marquez to win Empty The reason Boxing needs Juan Manuel Marquez to win

Post by Guest Thu 08 Sep 2011, 6:36 pm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/boxing/14818719.stm

Dunno if this has been mentioned but to be honest, I think this is that last straw.

JMM, please save us from any more of this drivel

Back to top Go down

The reason Boxing needs Juan Manuel Marquez to win Empty Re: The reason Boxing needs Juan Manuel Marquez to win

Post by Guest Thu 08 Sep 2011, 6:44 pm

O..M..G

WT HELL was that?

Someone needs to tell Manny not to give up his two day jobs.

That was embarrasing vomit

Back to top Go down

The reason Boxing needs Juan Manuel Marquez to win Empty Re: The reason Boxing needs Juan Manuel Marquez to win

Post by trottb Thu 08 Sep 2011, 6:58 pm

I agree it is terrible, can't we try is a much better song of his. Whistle

trottb

Back to top Go down

Post by School Project Thu 08 Sep 2011, 7:01 pm

Manny Pacquiao is boxings biggest cheat at present. Cherry picking old and used fighters to secure his legacy and feeding off Mayweathers left overs in-between. As for his singing, its as awful as his match making.

I hope Marquez wins, mainly as he's one of my favourite boxers if recent times, but he hasn't got much hope at 144 Sad

School Project

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galveston Giant Thu 08 Sep 2011, 7:16 pm

I rather enjoyed it, would go well with a glass of wine RedWine
The Galveston Giant
The Galveston Giant

Back to top Go down

Post by eddyfightfan Thu 08 Sep 2011, 7:45 pm

the link below saying harrison is to appear on stricktley come dancing made me laugh more than anything

eddyfightfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Sep 2011, 7:47 pm

eddy, you missed my edifying article on the same subject yesterday.

My article on Ricky Hatton being a contestant on "Can't cook but won't stop eating" will be along shortly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddyfightfan Thu 08 Sep 2011, 8:03 pm

sorry about that, but i havent been able to get to the internet much i'm in oman at the minute. you didnt need to know that, but im not wasting any oppertunity to tell people Very Happy

thats not as far fetched as it seems, did you see him on the cube?

eddyfightfan

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Thu 08 Sep 2011, 8:58 pm

Why does'nt Pinoy sing in his native tongue?

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Da Cat Thu 08 Sep 2011, 9:25 pm

He's no Da Cat though is he?

To be fair David I would rather listen to Manny sing she'll be coming around the mountain all day than listen to Floyd talk about money swear at his dad and
Tap the pads a hundred times again on 24/7

Eric Da Cat
Eric Da Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Thu 08 Sep 2011, 9:42 pm

Manny looks like he's enjoying himself. What's the problem? I don't have a problem with it.

It doesn't physically hurt anybody although I am not surprised that Dave is outraged by the merry fact that his sensibilities have been disrespected in such a manner.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Sep 2011, 11:41 pm

It doesn't physically hurt anybody? My ears are still bleeding.

I listen to Death Metal on a regular basis but even I'm thinking, "That man can't sing and it's just noise!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Fri 09 Sep 2011, 10:43 am

DAVE667 wrote:It doesn't physically hurt anybody? My ears are still bleeding.

I listen to Death Metal on a regular basis but even I'm thinking, "That man can't sing and it's just noise!"

There are no "kill yourself" subliminal messages in Manny's little ditty. You can pay the ultimate price listening to Death Metal.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Sep 2011, 11:44 am

Strongback wrote:

There are no "kill yourself" subliminal messages in Manny's little ditty. You can pay the ultimate price listening to Death Metal.

No, but there's a voice in my head screaming, "Track him down and strangle him before he sings again...and while you're at it, siphon off some of his blood for testing"

As for paying the ultimate price, I tend to download my most of my stuff...probably cos no-one wants to sell (or buy) it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Fri 09 Sep 2011, 11:52 am

DAVE667 wrote:
Strongback wrote:

No, but there's a voice in my head screaming, "Track him down and strangle him before he sings again...and while you're at it, siphon off some of his blood for testing"

As for paying the ultimate price, I tend to download my most of my stuff...probably cos no-one wants to sell (or buy) it!

Nobody buys it.......full stop. You're a forgotten generation Dave. And hell you were so damn committed.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Fri 09 Sep 2011, 11:53 am

Dave, do you by any chance listen to the kind of bands which are judged on how spiky and illegible their logo is?

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Sep 2011, 11:57 am

I try not to because if I like it I have no ******* idea who they are and would then struggle to go see them live. Thought I saw a poster in the road for one spiky logo'ed band, blood running everywhere...turned out it was just a hedgehog that had been run over!

Strongy's still upset that Justin Beiber hasn't returned his calls

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Fri 09 Sep 2011, 12:06 pm

DAVE667 wrote:

Strongy's still upset that Justin Beiber hasn't returned his calls

You know me and my mates used to beat up Metallers when we were kids. It wasn't so much the fact they were metallers but that they came from the countryside. I believe they were referred to as "Sweats" in the UK.

Still I like Metallica who I know you are a big fan of.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by Valero's Conscience Fri 09 Sep 2011, 2:26 pm

Manny's attempt at singing which he appears to be more comfortable with is a perfect example of too many "yes men" in his team i.e. he sings and they all tell him how wonderful he sounds when someone should had told him he stinks and to STFU!

Valero's Conscience

Back to top Go down

Post by Seanusarrilius Fri 09 Sep 2011, 3:20 pm

hahha, come on JMM!

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sat 10 Sep 2011, 7:54 pm

Two articles in two days...Call a Doctor!!

Agree I'd love it if Jmm wins but alas he's a little past it..

Manny ko11...................

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Sat 10 Sep 2011, 8:06 pm

Valero's Conscience wrote:Manny's attempt at singing which he appears to be more comfortable with is a perfect example of too many "yes men" in his team i.e. he sings and they all tell him how wonderful he sounds when someone should had told him he stinks and to STFU!

Exactly. Same as his Justin Bieber haircut.

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Sat 10 Sep 2011, 8:11 pm

I can't say I enjoyed his singing or like his Bieber hair do but I can't see Marquez beating him he is a bit to old and it's to high a weight for the Mexican. Although I can't see Manny getting the stoppage.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by hogey Sat 10 Sep 2011, 8:17 pm

Manny is enjoying himself fair play to him, rather have a man like that at the top of the tree in boxing than some loudmouth women beating bully not mentioning any names of course.

hogey

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Sat 10 Sep 2011, 8:36 pm

I agree Kev. Bit of a lose-lose for Pacquiao unless he REALLY demolishes Marquez. I'd love more than anything for Marquez to win, but he's up against it.

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Sat 10 Sep 2011, 8:40 pm

Marquez will be coming into the ring at about 142lbs that's more like his natural fight night weight but I can't see it happening. Pac should be to quick and to strong.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by Fists of Fury Mon 12 Sep 2011, 8:12 pm

Watch this and you may think it needs both of them to be knocked out Very Happy

http://www.toprank.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=23700&ATCLID=205270467

Fists of Fury
Admin
Admin

http://bloxhamcricket.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Mon 12 Sep 2011, 8:42 pm

It makes you miss Ricardo Mayorga! Crying or Very sad
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Mon 12 Sep 2011, 9:16 pm

Jesus holy Christ almighty.

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by oxring Tue 13 Sep 2011, 1:58 pm

I didn't think that was that bad actually. He should change careers. Definitely.
oxring
oxring

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down