The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cox v sai

5 posters

Go down

cox v sai Empty cox v sai

Post by rycoys Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:15 am

my god what a disgrace , how the hell did cox win with 2 points deducted ? makes me think they decided before any leather was trown mad

rycoys

Back to top Go down

cox v sai Empty Cox vs Sai

Post by TechInept Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:18 am

Cox wins UD

A joke of a decision, Cox was deducted 2 points for consistent low blows, should have been DQ'ed in my opinion. Sai won that fight. Judges were pathetic, so was the ref. 🤦

TechInept

Back to top Go down

cox v sai Empty Re: cox v sai

Post by mpc28 Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:19 am

He got well and truly stitched! i cant believe cox said his shots were on the belt

mpc28

Back to top Go down

Post by rycoys Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:21 am

what is wrong with this sport its shocking ! why would any boxer out of there own country with a risk of there carear being ruined by bad judgeing , feel for the guy

rycoys

Back to top Go down

Post by Pound-for-Pound Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:23 am

Disgraceful decision. What does Cox mean it depends what you consider low?

Pound-for-Pound

Back to top Go down

Post by TechInept Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:22 am

P4p I agree I nearly choked when he said that, I'm pretty sure 'low' has a pretty unambiguous meaning. That was Soi's first fight outside of Ghana as well, his first loss can't do him any favours, even if he gets a rematch he's still got to beat Cox twice just to get a belt back that he should never have lost.

There has to be a better way of deciding fights, because judges are getting it wrong far to often. I swear one of the cards was 115-111 that is just unreal.

TechInept

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:02 pm

People say it's impossible to get a decision in Germany but was anyone really surprised this happened last night?

Mark Green seen a few low blows he let go there is no way that Sai would have got such favourable treatment. All three judges gave Cox the decision as well with 2 point deductions.

They should all be fired. Absolutely disgusting. Hopefully Sai gets a re match but I doubt that will happen.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:03 pm

TechInept wrote:P4p I agree I nearly choked when he said that, I'm pretty sure 'low' has a pretty unambiguous meaning. That was Soi's first fight outside of Ghana as well, his first loss can't do him any favours, even if he gets a rematch he's still got to beat Cox twice just to get a belt back that he should never have lost.

There has to be a better way of deciding fights, because judges are getting it wrong far to often. I swear one of the cards was 115-111 that is just unreal.

judge: Richard James Davies 115-113 | judge: Ian John-Lewis 114-112 | judge: Marcus McDonnell 114-113
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum