The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Ideal Racetrack

2 posters

Go down

Your Ideal Racetrack Empty Your Ideal Racetrack

Post by Fernando Sun 11 Sep 2011, 9:08 pm

Pretty simple really all you have to do is choose your favorite 3 sectors from all the F1 tracks currently and you can't use a track more then once

1ST Sector : Nurburgring - It may seem surprising but the 1st sector is one of my favorites as theirs several entries to the first corner and a lot of space round the 2nd and 3rd to get back at someone.

2ND Sector : Turkey - The 2nd sector begins just before turn 7 and finishes half way down the long straight heading towards one of the heaviest braking zones on the calendar but for obvious reasons it has turn 8 all though may not be a great place to overtake if you get it wrong it will spit you out.

3RD Sector : India - Although we haven't been to the track yet ive seen footage of it and the final sector is the track is a sight to behold with several overtaking areas including a sloping away corner.

Over to you guys

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Your Ideal Racetrack Empty Re: Your Ideal Racetrack

Post by Critical_mass Sun 11 Sep 2011, 9:14 pm

Good call -

Forgetting the fact these wouldnt link up to make the track...

1st sector - 1st sector of Spa, tough choice as i think the whole of spa is special, but i'll take sector 1.

2nd sector - would be the 2nd sector of Canada

3rd sector - would be the final sector of Nurburgring

Critical_mass

Back to top Go down