The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Caption Competition - Richard "Quite Literally" Towers

3 posters

Go down

Caption Competition - Richard "Quite Literally" Towers Empty Caption Competition - Richard "Quite Literally" Towers

Post by Union Cane Thu 24 Feb 2011, 3:21 pm

http://c.photoshelter.com/img-get/I0000djZinTHarh0/s/700/Towers-Wollas-140609-TGS010.JPG

Have fun!
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Caption Competition - Richard "Quite Literally" Towers Empty Re: Caption Competition - Richard "Quite Literally" Towers

Post by STC Thu 24 Feb 2011, 4:56 pm

"That'll teach you for calling me Richard Hayles and reminding everyone that I was jailed for 13 years after being involved in the kidnap of a man which led to a £150,000 ransom demand from a gang who inflicted three days of agony on the victim who was held at gunpoint, and tortured with a steam iron, hammer and stun gun."

Last edited by STC on Thu 24 Feb 2011, 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
STC
STC

Back to top Go down

Caption Competition - Richard "Quite Literally" Towers Empty Re: Caption Competition - Richard "Quite Literally" Towers

Post by STC Thu 24 Feb 2011, 5:04 pm

"Although, to be fair, I did just pick the ransom money up. I didn't actually hurt anyone."
STC
STC

Back to top Go down

Post by oxring Thu 24 Feb 2011, 5:59 pm

STC wrote:"Although, to be fair, I did just pick the ransom money up. I didn't actually hurt anyone."

LMAO. Brilliant!
oxring
oxring

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down