The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWC 2011 Round 2 Predictions

+21
doctor_grey
Rob B
rodders
Comfort
littlejohn
Artful_Dodger
Great White
Cymroglan
damage_13
George Carlin
LondonTiger
RubyGuby
manofgwent
LordDowlais
blackcanelion
Boyne
bedfordwelsh
kiakahaaotearoa
Biltong
Pal Joey
mrextreme
25 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

RWC 2011 Round 2 Predictions Empty RWC 2011 Round 2 Predictions

Post by mrextreme Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:05 pm

Samoa vs Namibia - Samoa by 14
Tonga vs Canada - Tonga by 7
Scotland vs Georgia - Scotland by 7
Russia vs USA - USA by 10
New Zealand vs Japan - New Zealand by 40
Argentina vs Romania - Argentina by 19
South Africa vs Fiji - South Africa by 9
Australia vs Ireland - Australia by 16
Wales vs Samoa - Wales by 6
England vs Georgia - England by 20
France vs Canada - France by 32

Biltongbek, what is your predictions?
mrextreme
mrextreme

Back to top Go down

RWC 2011 Round 2 Predictions Empty Re: RWC 2011 Round 2 Predictions

Post by Pal Joey Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:44 pm

Can we also make ours? Smile

Samoa vs Namibia - Samoa by 22
Tonga vs Canada - Tonga by 8
Scotland vs Georgia - Scotland by 16
Russia vs USA - USA by 12
New Zealand vs Japan - New Zealand by 47
Argentina vs Romania - Argentina by 16
South Africa vs Fiji - South Africa by 25
Australia vs Ireland - Australia by 14
Wales vs Samoa - Samoa by 7
England vs Georgia - England by 18
France vs Canada - France by 37

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:45 pm

I'll put this one in the "International" Section.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:04 pm

Samoa vs Namiba, Samoa by 15
tonga vs canada, tonga by 6
Scotland vs Georgia, scotland by 15
USA vs Russia, USA by 6
NZ vs Japan, NZ by 45
Argentina vs romania, Argentina by 15
SA vs Fiji, SA by 20
Australia vs Ireland, Australia by 16
Wales vs Samoa, Wales by 6
England vs Georgia, England by 32
France vs Canada, France by 24
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:13 pm

Pretty similar mate, except for the Wales - Samoa match.

The first 5 are my picks for Sportsguru - the others are off the top of my head... without 'the formula'... which let me down a little in the first few games.

Still might change the Wales-Samoa game on SG but right now I'm thinking an upset.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by kiakahaaotearoa Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:23 pm

Samoa vs Namiba, Samoa by 25
tonga vs canada, tonga by 12
Scotland vs Georgia, scotland by 8
USA vs Russia, USA by 9
NZ vs Japan, NZ by 42
Argentina vs romania, Argentina by 9
SA vs Fiji, SA by 25
Australia vs Ireland, Australia by 6
Wales vs Samoa, Samoa by 3
England vs Georgia, England by 18
France vs Canada, France by 30

Samoa are playing their best team against Namibia and play Wales 4 days later. It seems like a training hitout for the Welsh game in order to get match fitness and combinations ready for the next game. If Samoa strike, this is their best chance to do so. It won´t be easy as Wales will have a do or die attitude now. I expect Tualigi to switch to Shane William´s wing to try to bully him. Could backfire on Samoa or could bring some reward. Worth a gamble.

Roberts and Davies will find it tougher making the defensive breach against these Samoan tacklers. This game and the Australia vs Ireland matches are going to be the games of this round. Also keen to see USA vs Russia.

kiakahaaotearoa

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:12 pm

Linebreaker wrote:Pretty similar mate, except for the Wales - Samoa match.

The first 5 are my picks for Sportsguru - the others are off the top of my head... without 'the formula'... which let me down a little in the first few games.

Still might change the Wales-Samoa game on SG but right now I'm thinking an upset.

I thaught hard and long about that match, and wales prepared well for this, if they played Samoa last, I would have thought the matches would have taken too much out of them especially after a Fiji game as well, but in this instance they are higly peeved off with their loss and will carry that determination into this match, no matter how well Samoa did against Oz.

On another note, if you look at what the bookies suggested the points difference handicap should be, it was exactly half what they picked across all the matches.
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by bedfordwelsh Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:17 pm

Samoa vs Namibia - Samoa by 20
Tonga vs Canada - Tonga by 12
Scotland vs Georgia - Scotland by 15
New Zealand vs Japan - New Zealand by 50 (at least)
Argentina vs Romania - Argentina by 20
South Africa vs Fiji - South Africa by 15
Australia vs Ireland - Australia by 16
Wales vs Samoa - Wales by 10 (hopefully not hanging on at the end)
England vs Georgia - England by 30
France vs Canada - France by 25
bedfordwelsh
bedfordwelsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Boyne Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:22 pm

Tonga vs Canada - Tonga by 17
Scotland vs Georgia - Georgia by 2
Russia vs USA - Don't know
New Zealand vs Japan - NZ by 45
Argentina vs Romania - Argentina by 25
South Africa vs Fiji - SA by 28
Australia vs Ireland - Australia by 15
Wales vs Samoa - Samoa by 4
England vs Georgia - England by 19
France vs Canada - France by 50

Boyne

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:28 pm

Biltong,
'Home' advantage for Samoa might play a part though and the pressure to go one better for Wales might actually work against their game plan if Samoa get points on the board first. Then it could be a case of panic stations if they start to lose cohesion and try to push the plays too much and play at an even higher tempo than they already do. Could be playing right into Samoa's hands?

Wales will need to not only up their performance from Sunday - but also soak up some more heavy hits in attack, defend against the strong runners... and then have something left in the tank right till the end.

I can also see the opposite happening though - Samoa having a shocker, getting on the wrong side of the whistle, losing shape and confidence and getting fully routed by a Wales team on fire. Smile

It's going to be great to witness this one!

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by blackcanelion Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:33 pm

I have to agree with you guys re: Samoa Wales. It's hard to see Samoa getting up twice in a week. I think if they had the same lead in time I'd back Samoa.

blackcanelion

Back to top Go down

Post by kiakahaaotearoa Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:40 pm

That´s the key Linebreaker. The Pacific Island sides thrive on confidence more so than any other teams I think. If they get points on the board, the self belief starts to grow and they start putting in miracle tackles or busting tackles with abundant ease.

But if you starve them of possession and break them down and get yourself ahead on the scoreboard, then the heads go down and they lose shape in attack as well as on defence.

Wales have to be patient and do the business up front first. If they get too ambitious early on then they will play into the hands of the Samoans. Kick well for territory, get them in the right end of the park and wear them down. Don´t let the crowd get involved and keep them quiet by scoring points when you have the chance. Cut out the error rate. Against SA line breaks were made and too many balls were spilled in the tackle or poor protection of the tackled player allowed SA to steal the ball. Pressure must be applied consistently and then any side will break.

kiakahaaotearoa

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:57 pm

In all honestly I do not know what to predict here, I am basing my ultimate decision on who should keep to their strucutre the best, and hence i am going for Wales.
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:01 pm

Yes, you may well be right Biltong.

I feel for our Welsh friends over in the pub - my heart wants to see them win this one... it's the head bit which I'm not so sure about.

I hope I'm wrong actually and Welsh structure does prevail... with a cherry on top. Smile

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:12 pm

You have go to love the people on here saying that Samoa should beat Wales, and with the theories given, then by all accounts Samoa should have no problem what so ever when playing South Africa, after all, from watching the first game then there is not much between Wales and South Africa, and with all the big tackling, fast line breaking, hard hitting players Samoa have then they should easy beat the world champions. Also, before anybody say's that South Africa were poor against Wales, they are showing no knowledge about Wales at all and are showing them a huge bit of disrespect, we have a solid defence, and a strong pack. But what do I know ? It could go either way, but as I have not got a crystal ball, I will hope for a Welsh win because I am Welsh. steam

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by bedfordwelsh Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:15 pm

We have to play sensible rugby against Samoa, we know what they bring to the party as they say and how physical they are.

That aside and despite the recent win against Australia they are not the most technical side in the world. If we get into and arm wrestle with them then it could wrong, much like if we try to play Fiji at 7s in last game.

BUT if we kick the corners win our lineout and play to our game plan I fell we will win and win comfortable.

Like others have said if we go behind by a score or bit then we could panic and play into their hands.
bedfordwelsh
bedfordwelsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:16 pm

LordDowlais wrote:You have go to love the people on here saying that Samoa should beat Wales, and with the theories given, then by all accounts Samoa should have no problem what so ever when playing South Africa, after all, from watching the first game then there is not much between Wales and South Africa, and with all the big tackling, fast line breaking, hard hitting players Samoa have then they should easy beat the world champions. Also, before anybody say's that South Africa were poor against Wales, they are showing no knowledge about Wales at all and are showing them a huge bit of disrespect, we have a solid defence, and a strong pack. But what do I know ? It could go either way, but as I have not got a crystal ball, I will hope for a Welsh win because I am Welsh. steam

Nice to have the shoe on the other foot, eh?

We had to listen to that for the past two weeks about Wales. and even thoguh I am predicting Wales to win, it is not all about who is the best team, but what the possible result can be.

Two totally seperate issues.
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by manofgwent Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:23 pm

I agree with Bedford. Wales are more than capable of winning, but if we don't get the basics right, we'll end up in an arm wrestle. I don't think we'll under estimate Samoa and if we do get into an early lead, we can't take our foot off the gas. Scotland nearly came a cropper against Romania for doing that.
I hope our set piece is as impressive as it was on Sunday and our fitness should see us through, especially with samoa's quick turn around. I am worried though.
I think Georgia will run Scotland close. Scotland were awful against Romania. I was surprised that they only arrived in new Zealand, 2 days before their first game. I know they were in australia's gold coast. Is that ideal preparation for playing in invercargill???? And they've made 11 changes.

manofgwent

Back to top Go down

Post by kiakahaaotearoa Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:27 pm

BedfordWelsh, Wales should win. On paper the gulf is bigger between Wales and Samoa than Wales and South Africa. But Wales showed that the higher ranked team doesn´t always have to win.

Now Wales could win handsomely against Samoa. But like Wales were able to not allow South Africa into the game for large parts of the game, so too are Samoa capable of doing the same to Wales. They will have fanatic 'home' support and if they get a sniff of victory they will be tough to beat. Wales have to pick themselves up from the defeat of Sunday. For sure, they will be fired up because they have to win but Samoa will be fired up as well.

If you believed Wales could beat SA, why is it so impossible for Samoa to beat SA? Like I said, Wales should win but like NZ in World Cups, Wales have a tendency of should have, could have, didn´t. Take nothing for granted! By all means be confident of victory but upsets can happen. Don´t I f** know it!

kiakahaaotearoa

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:27 pm

Nothing about having the shoe on the other foot, as everybody was saying that South Africa would win and Wales had an outside chance, and let's be honest, Wales were the better team for most of the game, but South Africa took all three of their opertunities to score and Wales didn't take half of the umpteen chances they had. Now all I am hearing is that Samoa "ARE" going to beat Wales because they have got this,that, and the other. So on those regards Samoa should have too much for everyone else in the group and finish top. So they are not two seprate issues.

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by kiakahaaotearoa Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:36 pm

If people put a prediction for a Samoa win that´s not the same as saying Samoa are going to win. It´s merely saying that they could win. I´m sure many people will put France to win as their prediction when they play NZ. I´m ok with that as they´ve done it before. But that won´t stop me from believing my beloved ABs will beat them.

So let´s not be defensive. An upset is going to happen in this tournament and I feel that this is a game where this could happen. But an upset implies that it shouldn´t have happened. Wales will be under pressure but a win will put them straight again and give them confidence against Fiji setting up a likely Australia quarter final where that would be an upset if Wales won but certainly not impossible. So chins up you Welshies and keep the faith. You got a tough defeat but still plenty of rugby left in you. You can´t begrudge me my support for my Pacific neighbours. After all, most of the team are Kiwis by birth but their pride in Samoa is heartfelt and clear to see and so they are Samoans representing the tiny nation of Samoa and for that they have my support and you´ll see many other people in the ground will feel the same way.

kiakahaaotearoa

Back to top Go down

Post by bedfordwelsh Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:52 pm

kia,

I saw nothing in the French game to suggest they would beat you guys BUT as you say they have done in the past and as we all know, France are the most unpredictable team going - shocking one minute blindingly brilliant the next.

With their previous records against us I am sure that both Samoa and Fiji are tageting us as games they can win and progress so they will be dangeorus.

But like I said we should be confident (not cocky) about beating them.
bedfordwelsh
bedfordwelsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:52 pm

These are only opinions LD, I'm not saying Samoa is a better team than Wales... of course they are not. I have very good respect for Wales.

Just looking at the current situation in context; there are some powerful forces operating each way and as I've said above, it could go either way.

It's also about the style of play for each nation and how they approach the other teams in the group. Just because SA pipped you on Sunday doesn't mean Samoa will be treated the same way when both Wales and SA play them.

Also, SA has a better record (6-0, ave 52-10) against Samoa than Wales (4-3, ave 25-18) has - so obviously there is something different in the way SA approach and execute matches against Samoa.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by kiakahaaotearoa Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:00 pm

Mate, the Japan game proved nothing. The French always seem to lift their game against the ABs. Maybe it´s the haka that gets them zoned in or maybe it´s the respect they have. Whatever it is, they will be a real threat when NZ plays them, regardless of the team they put out.

Most definitely you should be confident. But at the same you should be wary. Samoa are in a way similar to the French. When they click and get in the zone, they are very difficult to deal with (obviously France take that to the highest plane but the Samoan players seem to grow in stature when things go their way).

But if Wales can get second in the group - you never know, top place is still a possibility, albeit a remote one - then you´ll find Wales will have a lot of support if they come up against Australia.

kiakahaaotearoa

Back to top Go down

Post by manofgwent Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:04 pm

I don't doubt it. It's gonna be a real battle. It's do or die for Wales now. Non evans was on radio Wales yesterday, saying that if we win our last 3 games with a bonus point and SA just win there's without any bonuses, we could catch them and still top the group. I spluttered my greggs pasty all over my dashboard and nearly choked! A 1 point win and I'll be dancing around the living room. I don't care if my neighbours are still sleeping!

manofgwent

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:05 pm

manofgwent wrote:I don't doubt it. It's gonna be a real battle. It's do or die for Wales now. Non evans was on radio Wales yesterday, saying that if we win our last 3 games with a bonus point and SA just win there's without any bonuses, we could catch them and still top the group. I spluttered my greggs pasty all over my dashboard and nearly choked! A 1 point win and I'll be dancing around the living room. I don't care if my neighbours are still sleeping!

No bonus point against Namibia. Shocked
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:06 pm

Yeah, and I'll go as far as to say that if Wales should meet Australia in a QF... then we had better be confident and very wary too because by that time Wales will be very hard to stop.

That Group match v NZ in '03 was a cracker.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyGuby Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:16 pm

Ok let's bring some order to this, and remember Ruby forecast a 40 soemthing victory to NZ last week with Kahui being the top scorer in the RWC so you know it makes sense so get your money on the following thumbsup

Samoa vs Namibia - Samoa by 19
Tonga vs Canada - Canada by 3
Scotland vs Georgia - Scotland by 14
Russia vs USA - USA by 20 +
New Zealand vs Japan - New Zealand by 55
Argentina vs Romania - Argentina by 14
South Africa vs Fiji - South Africa by 20 +
Australia vs Ireland - Australia by 10
Wales vs Samoa - Wales by 12
England vs Georgia - England by 29
France vs Canada - France by 22

thumbsup

Last edited by RubyGuby on Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

RubyGuby

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonTiger Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:36 pm

Samoa vs Namibia - Samoa by 15
Tonga vs Canada - Tonga by 7
Scotland vs Georgia - 9-9 Draw
Russia vs USA - USA by 3
New Zealand vs Japan - New Zealand by 40
Argentina vs Romania - Argentina by 15
South Africa vs Fiji - South Africa by 20
Australia vs Ireland - Australia by 10
Wales vs Samoa - Samoa by 1
France vs Canada - France by 25

LondonTiger

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:39 pm

Boyne wrote:Scotland vs Georgia - Georgia by 2
🤦 Don't say it.
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by manofgwent Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:02 pm

George. Why has Robinson made 11 changes?

manofgwent

Back to top Go down

Post by damage_13 Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:06 pm

theres a really handy FB predictions app. one of my friends made it. I'll post a link later

damage_13

Back to top Go down

Post by Boyne Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:32 pm

George Carlin wrote:
Boyne wrote:Scotland vs Georgia - Georgia by 2
🤦 Don't say it.

Hahahha I knew Id get 1.

Seriously though George, it could happen. If it does, maybe a certain few Scottish fans will stop going on about 2007!

You know who you are Wink

Boyne

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:46 pm

Tonga vs Canada - Tonga by 5
Scotland vs Georgia - Scotland by 4
Russia vs USA - USA by 5
New Zealand vs Japan - New Zealand by 45
Argentina vs Romania - Argentina by 12
Australia vs Ireland - Australia by 12
Wales vs Samoa -Samoa by 4
England vs Georgia - England by 25
France vs Canada - France by 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Cymroglan Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:56 pm

Predictions are so much fun in forums but I'm sure the predictions on your betting slip would be quite different.
The above does not apply to everybody some do actually base their prediction on their knowledge of the game.

Cymroglan

Back to top Go down

Post by Great White Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:57 pm

Not many people seem to be giving Wales much of a chance against Samoa. I can't see a Welsh slip up here to be honest, but it could happen and furthermore, I believe that Wales win this one, they'll lose against Fiji. They wont lose both IMO.

Great White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:58 pm

Cymroglan, which predictions in this article do you think are not 'on the money'?

Back to top Go down

Post by Cymroglan Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:03 pm

I'm not going to name names it's just my opinion,,,, Predictions in forums are more often than not way off the mark. I have not looked at last weeks predictions but I'm sure most would be way out.

Cymroglan

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:08 pm

I think most predictions on here are what some people would hope or like to see happen. I have not got a problem with that, but when people are just here to wind people up and say that if Wales were to beat Samoa it would be an upset it just boils my urine. I have no problem when people support the underdogs, I just wish that people would put some substance behind their predictions and tell us why they have come to these conclusions. OK

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:14 pm

manofgwent wrote:George. Why has Robinson made 11 changes?

ManOf - to be fair to AR, he always said that he was going to give everyone in the squad a run-out over the first two games - particularly given the 4 day turnaround between matches (the shortest period in the tournament).

Andy has saved our biggest beasts to counter the Georgian forward threat, which will be considerable given that 13 of the starting 15 play in the Top 14.

Our back now involves Euan Murray, Big Jim Hamilton, Hines, Strokosch, Rennie and Brown which is probably the biggest set of nutters we could put in one scrum.

Robinson has also gone for a 5/2 forwards/backs split on the subs bench for the first time in his Scotland coaching career.

All pre-planned, I have no doubt.
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kiakahaaotearoa Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:15 pm

Where has someone said if Wales were to beat Samoa, it would be an upset?

The Scotland Georgia prediction was a wind up but stranger things have happened. Just keep the faith and rise above the alleged baiting.

kiakahaaotearoa

Back to top Go down

Post by Artful_Dodger Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:17 pm

Nobody giving Ireland a chance against Australia as most are predicting Australia by 15 - which you would have to say is fair enough based on recent performances, but being massive underdogs should suit Ireland.

Artful_Dodger

Back to top Go down

Post by littlejohn Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:17 pm

Tonga vs Canada - Tonga by 11
Scotland vs Georgia - Scotland by 4
Russia vs USA - USA by 5
New Zealand vs Japan - New Zealand by 39
Argentina vs Romania - Argentina by 11
South Africa vs Fiji - South Africa by 13
Australia vs Ireland - Australia by 1
Wales vs Samoa - Wales by 5
England vs Georgia - England by 15
France vs Canada - France by 27

I reckon there will be more than a couple of close shaves once more.

littlejohn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:18 pm

LordDowlais wrote:I think most predictions on here are what some people would hope or like to see happen. I have not got a problem with that, but when people are just here to wind people up and say that if Wales were to beat Samoa it would be an upset it just boils my urine. I have no problem when people support the underdogs, I just wish that people would put some substance behind their predictions and tell us why they have come to these conclusions. OK
I don't think Wales beating Samoa would be an upset. I think it's touch and go with that one. Winner probably gets runner-up spot. It's too close to call, but I think Samoa might just edge it, hence my prediction. I doubt there will be more than a score in it either way. I just don't think Wales will be able to drag themselves up to the same level again and will suffer a hangover from the close defeat.

Last edited by SafeAsMilk on Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added reasoning)

Back to top Go down

Post by Comfort Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:29 pm

Its strange that for once, its not the physicality of the welsh players im worried about against samoa (shane aside - Id play brew).

I'm worried that SA was our final. We saw Wales go behind early to SA and then they came out and dominated terroitory/posession against a team known for dominating territory/posession. But, Im hoping this is the "mental toughness" gatlands been developing around the squad and we can get it up for this game as well. If we can, I'll feel a lot better about playing Fiji.

Wales by 10 - 15.

As for the other games:

Tonga vs Canada - Tonga by 10
Scotland vs Georgia - Scotland by 20
New Zealand vs Japan - New Zealand by 60
Argentina vs Romania - Argentina by 20
Australia vs Ireland - Australia by 15
France vs Canada - France by 30

Comfort

Back to top Go down

Post by rodders Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:32 pm

Samoa vs Namiba, Samoa by 20
tonga vs canada, tonga by 15
Scotland vs Georgia, scotland by 3
USA vs Russia, USA by 8
NZ vs Japan, NZ by 50
Argentina vs romania, Argentina by 17
SA vs Fiji, SA by 28
Australia vs Ireland, Ireland by 8 guinness Leprechaun
Wales vs Samoa, Wales by 7
England vs Georgia, England by 21
France vs Canada, France by 30.
rodders
rodders

Back to top Go down

Post by kiakahaaotearoa Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:52 pm

Like the belief Rodders. Made it a comfortable 8 pointer victory as well so your nerves won´t be that shellshocked at the final whistle. The Irish never go looking for it, but the underdog tag really does sit well with you guys. Best of luck. NZ will be in green for that match.

kiakahaaotearoa

Back to top Go down

Post by rodders Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:56 pm

Thanks Kia guinness . I think it's more delusion than belief at this stage but hey there's no harm in dreaming!
rodders
rodders

Back to top Go down

Post by kiakahaaotearoa Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:02 am

Well no doubt it´s a huge ask. But if the previous RWC games between Ireland and Australia are anything to go by, we could be in for another cracker of a game. Those Irish forwards have to find that winning formula against England in this year´s 6N if they´re going to have a prayer. Aussie backs are too classy to get involved in an open game. Up the jumper mentality and bang your way up the pitch to get territory and points opportunities.

kiakahaaotearoa

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob B Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:04 am

I think it be about a 30 point walloping of the Irish side.

Rob B

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next