The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Only good thing to come out of 'NOC'....

+3
Jammy31
ADMIN
VoiceOfTheVoiceless
7 posters

Go down

Only good thing to come out of 'NOC'.... Empty Only good thing to come out of 'NOC'....

Post by VoiceOfTheVoiceless Mon 19 Sep 2011, 11:16 pm

...CM Punks new Ice Cream Bar T-shirt....BRILLIANT

VoiceOfTheVoiceless

Back to top Go down

Only good thing to come out of 'NOC'.... Empty Re: Only good thing to come out of 'NOC'....

Post by ADMIN Mon 19 Sep 2011, 11:29 pm

The other thing that I noticed.
No Cena or Orton in main event.

How often has that happened in the past 5 years?

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Only good thing to come out of 'NOC'.... Empty Re: Only good thing to come out of 'NOC'....

Post by VoiceOfTheVoiceless Mon 19 Sep 2011, 11:34 pm

About as many time as Cena has lost 'clean'...

VoiceOfTheVoiceless

Back to top Go down

Post by Jammy31 Tue 20 Sep 2011, 2:13 pm

I would love it if they did bring out that t-shirt. Might start a collection of Punk shirts!
Jammy31
Jammy31

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Tue 20 Sep 2011, 2:19 pm

I thought NoC was alright, nothing spectacular, but decent, the Main Event went pretty much as expected and now Punk trusts HHH he can actually heel turn on him now, that was vital, glad to see Truth and Miz involved now too, I've been waiting on them joining in, what I didn't get was why they threw Punk over HHH for the pin then 2 mins later Truth stopped Punk pinning Haitch

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by edgehead79 Tue 20 Sep 2011, 2:32 pm

You can pre order the CM Punk ice-cream shirt from WWEShop. Goes on sale on 7th October.

edgehead79

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshSansom Tue 20 Sep 2011, 2:34 pm

It was all sort of logical in a way, though it very much felt like a filler episode building up to one/two/three PPV's time.

Given that they cost $50 in the States and they *should* be something special, it is a disappointing way to treat it and something that could conceivably have occurred on a big episode of Raw.

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Tue 20 Sep 2011, 2:37 pm

Something spectacular can't happen every PPV though, we had 2 new World Champions and a main event that answered questions with questions, I think it done enough

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshSansom Tue 20 Sep 2011, 2:39 pm

I guess when you look at it like that... all I would say is if you are a family in the US where things are tougher than over here and were asked to spend $50 for a PPV when average incomes are also lower then over here when there is another in two weeks and another a few weeks after that I think that many would have felt disappointed by it.

Whether it is fair for them to think that way is another issue though!

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Tue 20 Sep 2011, 2:55 pm

I'm not trying to defend the logic in having so many PPV's, I think most people are picking and choosing their PPV's now, which with so many is definitely the right thing to do, I'm on another forum and 10 guys get together every month and take it in turns to host a PPV party, apparently many do that now, so thats one buy per PPV instead of 10 every single time

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshSansom Tue 20 Sep 2011, 3:01 pm

I agree and I think that PPV buys generally would say that this is the kind of thing that a lot of people will do. But the WWE is definitely an organisation that needs to protect the goodwill of its audience. They have to believe that they will get value for money on the amount they spend and based on Night of Champions those who bought it may not have felt that way.

If this is the case then the likely upshot is that people won't buy the next PPV or parents won't take their kids along to the live shows. Hence may of these shows are working in half empty arenas.

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Tue 20 Sep 2011, 3:08 pm

Well if we go by the belief that the majority of fans are Cena fans then any PPV he wins the big one will be a winner in their eyes, I think storyline progression should always be the aim, I felt they did that, maybe I'd have done things a bit differently but it done enough to keep stories ticking

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by psycho-gooner Tue 20 Sep 2011, 3:13 pm

Am i the only one that downloads a torrent of the PPV the morning after it happens?

psycho-gooner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Tue 20 Sep 2011, 3:21 pm

I watch them online with the same stream for about 3 years, a guy on another forum gave me the password to his stream, only 17 of us are in it, unless its on 'free' on SKY then I watch it on that

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down