The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wales 6 Nations tickets on general sale now.

5 posters

Go down

Wales 6 Nations tickets on general sale now. Empty Wales 6 Nations tickets on general sale now.

Post by Shifty Thu 22 Sep 2011, 5:38 pm

http://www.wru.co.uk/eng/tickets/index.php?utm_source=mdm&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Tickets+on+Sale+NOW

There you go, if you want to go and see the game, the tickets are up for sale to the general public.
Shifty
Shifty

Back to top Go down

Wales 6 Nations tickets on general sale now. Empty Re: Wales 6 Nations tickets on general sale now.

Post by bedfordwelsh Thu 22 Sep 2011, 5:46 pm

Don't you just love the money grabbing bar stewras at the WRU, £106 for 2 tickets three weeks before Xmas.

WHy is this game even on when we will will have just come out of a WC and in the middle of the HC.
bedfordwelsh
bedfordwelsh

Back to top Go down

Wales 6 Nations tickets on general sale now. Empty Re: Wales 6 Nations tickets on general sale now.

Post by andy powells minder Thu 22 Sep 2011, 5:53 pm

I cant believe the price they're charging, just tried to buy some and the cost is disgraceful. I for one will be watching this one from my sofa! mad

andy powells minder

Back to top Go down

Post by bedfordwelsh Thu 22 Sep 2011, 5:57 pm

Unfortunately I can believe it cos as I said the just money grabbers who have no idea or do not care about us real fans. As long as the coporate boxes are full they will be happy.

Mind you if we come back as World Champs there may be a rush on tickets lol - But they would put prices up then. mad
bedfordwelsh
bedfordwelsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Shifty Thu 22 Sep 2011, 6:17 pm

andy powells minder wrote:I cant believe the price they're charging, just tried to buy some and the cost is disgraceful. I for one will be watching this one from my sofa! mad
Christ just ask Andy to nick you a golf buggy and sell it, you could watch all the games then!!! Laugh
Shifty
Shifty

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshinEdinburgh Thu 22 Sep 2011, 9:01 pm

Just had a look at buying Wales Scotland tickets, put in top price, best available - the selected tickets put me top tier west stand - U26 row 10 - that surely can't be right, why can't i pick my own seats! no way these are the best available in the top price band! How do you get decent seats?

WelshinEdinburgh

Back to top Go down

Post by Gatts Fri 23 Sep 2011, 12:11 am

andy powells minder wrote:I cant believe the price they're charging, just tried to buy some and the cost is disgraceful. I for one will be watching this one from my sofa! mad

and i hope your employer will be too

Gatts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down