The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Aviva Premiership season 4 homepage

+8
pullthestrings
prop_lyd
Sgt_Pooly
Ozzy3213
SirJohnnyEnglish
LukeLovesLuka
dammit_chris
Driver
12 posters

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Go down

Fantasy Aviva Premiership season 4 homepage Empty Fantasy Aviva Premiership season 4 homepage

Post by Driver Thu 22 Sep 2011, 11:21 pm

Fantasy Aviva Premiership season 4 homepage Aviva+Premiership+Logo
CAN SOMEONE DO THE LV TABLES FOR ME? TERRIBLE WITH CODING ON THESE THINGS

Fantasy Aviva Premiership season 4 homepage Aviva-Premiership-Trophy-e1306508139154
2010/2011 - Newcastle Falcons
2009/2010 - Saracens
2008/2009 - London Irish

Teams
Bath RFC
InTheFastLane
Exeter Chiefs Driver - RIP 606
Gloucester Anonmattyt
Harlequins
Steven_Sharks
Leicester Tigers
LukeLovesLuka
London Irish
stnick88
London Wasps
Arry
Newcastle Falcons
Sgt_Pooly
Northampton Saints
Dammit_Chris
Sale Sharks
SirJohnnyEnglish
Saracens
LDCPete
Worcester Warriors prop_lyd

Links
Rules
Fixtures
Aviva Premiership League Table
European Homepage
LV Cup homepage
Budgets
Domestic Confirmations
Transfer Homepage
Foreign Transfers
Press Releases

Waiting List
1. Sam
2. pullthestrings
3. Bathite

Last edited by Driver - RIP 606 on Sun 16 Oct 2011, 2:31 pm; edited 3 times in total
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Fantasy Aviva Premiership season 4 homepage Empty Re: Fantasy Aviva Premiership season 4 homepage

Post by Guest Thu 22 Sep 2011, 11:33 pm

Well done driver

Back to top Go down

Fantasy Aviva Premiership season 4 homepage Empty Re: Fantasy Aviva Premiership season 4 homepage

Post by Driver Thu 22 Sep 2011, 11:44 pm

Thank you Matthew!
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Sep 2011, 1:07 am

No problem just call it a 100 nil victory for me against bath. Is the glos bath game on sky?? Found it on tsn in Canada who also have England Romania which is 1.45 am Here. Ignore any posts as i will be minging

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Sep 2011, 2:50 am

What a great post

Robbie Deans is a total wassock for leaving Matty Giteau at home, its all very well having a team of inexperienced starlets but when the chips are down you cant put a value on experience....., giteau is still world class on his day and he knows what to do when your 10 points down and 20 mins to go...Oz has missed a trick, even on the bench he can cover 3/4 positions in the back line and give advice.

George Smith is another plank his experience is needed and if he stayed in oz instead of japan would be an awesome replacement for pocock...with giteau and smith in the team i doubt there would have been the loss to Ireland and the webb ellis trophy would have been alot more achieveable...and what a way to retire !!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by dammit_chris Fri 23 Sep 2011, 7:42 am

Where's that from MAt?

dammit_chris

Back to top Go down

Post by LukeLovesLuka Fri 23 Sep 2011, 9:58 am

USA Yahoo

LukeLovesLuka

Back to top Go down

Post by Driver Fri 23 Sep 2011, 1:55 pm

I'v had a shiote start to the season

Anybody care to shed light on this?
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by SirJohnnyEnglish Fri 23 Sep 2011, 2:01 pm

Doesnt help that you have played both Tigers and Falcons who are probably the two best teams in the world cup period. Fixture list didnt fall kindly on you at all mate

SirJohnnyEnglish

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Sep 2011, 2:26 pm

Rugby heaven driver. Somebody on their comments. So accurate. How did barnes do when on today?? Also how did horne go

Back to top Go down

Post by Driver Fri 23 Sep 2011, 2:31 pm

Barnes looked solid on his return , Horne had a belter at 12 Matt
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by LukeLovesLuka Fri 23 Sep 2011, 2:39 pm

Difficult to say.

USA didn't have a set-piece or make a tackle. They played tag rugby all game. Sharpe won something like 10 lineouts.

LukeLovesLuka

Back to top Go down

Post by Driver Fri 23 Sep 2011, 2:57 pm

Matt

Did you know the USA hook? said in commentary he played down at cinderford for a while
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Sep 2011, 3:21 pm

Big phil yes I know him driver. He was loosehead for us because his throwing was miserable. He was 20 when with us so developed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Sep 2011, 6:20 pm

Jesus that Australia game had a lot of injuries. Horne broke his cheek, McCabe dislocated shoulder, faingaa knocked out and Palu hamstring.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozzy3213 Fri 23 Sep 2011, 6:28 pm

Beale slight hamstring strain as well
Ozzy3213
Ozzy3213

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Sat 24 Sep 2011, 8:46 am

Got to be our best performance so far. Good back play, pens still an issue

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Driver Sat 24 Sep 2011, 10:18 am

Shane Jennings and Raphel Lakafia could be availible
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by prop_lyd Sat 24 Sep 2011, 10:27 am

I'm after a good hooker guys.....
prop_lyd
prop_lyd

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Sat 24 Sep 2011, 10:46 am

Scary AB performance

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Driver Sat 24 Sep 2011, 10:48 am

Reminds me of 2005 Lions games
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Sat 24 Sep 2011, 11:31 am

McCaw.......legend. Fair play to the bloke, was awsome today too.

Cracking NZ performance, thought Nonu, Dagg and Kaino were superb. Even battered the French scrum until Servat came on.

Good morning of rugby that

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by pullthestrings Sat 24 Sep 2011, 11:44 am

Richie McCaw can kill two stones with one bird.

pullthestrings

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozzy3213 Sat 24 Sep 2011, 2:09 pm

League table updated. thumbsup
Ozzy3213
Ozzy3213

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Sat 24 Sep 2011, 3:52 pm

Anybody watching Leicester/Sarries game?

Barritts hands are superb, having a stormer setting up two tries. Joubert very impressive too, Hodgson is really getting Sarries playing.

Good to see Tait back too, lovely little break earlier on.

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by SirJohnnyEnglish Sat 24 Sep 2011, 4:33 pm

Great win for Sarries against an all be it ravaged Tigers side.

Think the myth that Barritt has no hands was blown out the water today. Tell him to keep it tight he will and tell him to fling it around and he can.

Great cameo for Tait. Some glimpses of what he can offer the Tigers. Hopefully its only a slight strain as Tigers will need him

SirJohnnyEnglish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Sat 24 Sep 2011, 4:39 pm

Young George played well, must surely be overweight though, looks like the fat kid off the Goonies!

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozzy3213 Sat 24 Sep 2011, 4:48 pm

Couple of high scorers today a try fest at the Madejski as well. Looks like the bottom three come the end of the weekend will be Tigers, Saints and Falcons.

I wonder what odds you'd have got on that at the start of the season!
Ozzy3213
Ozzy3213

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Sat 24 Sep 2011, 4:56 pm

I think we're destined for the drop, just shipping too many points away

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by dammit_chris Sat 24 Sep 2011, 5:08 pm

Not sure about the Sarries performance today - they absolutely destroyed Tigers but the Tigers were awful in defence, they just stayed off the Sarries midfield and gave them hours on the ball for 80mins.

Farrell really impressed me, gave Barritt some great ball - you could tell 36 and Tait hadnt played together before. Barritt's being realyl tipped for an England spot now, it will be interesting whether Farrell gets picked before him though.

I get teh feeling that Barritt is set to be a very good club player, was his best game today though. England need him to keep playing like that though!

What price for FLutey to be flown out, epsc after Tindall's display?

dammit_chris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Sat 24 Sep 2011, 5:15 pm

That's the best I've seen Farrell play at 12, Hodgson will bring the best out of him but I'm not sure 12 is his position. I prefer him at 10 tbh but time will tell. Barritt has his detracters but I think he'd be a perfect foil for Manu as as hard running/distributing 12.

36 could be ideal in this role too, he's got a great pass but needs to nail the 12 shirt and play in Tigers full strength team. Plenty of potential coming through in the centres though which makes a change.

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 24 Sep 2011, 6:46 pm

SirJohnnyEnglish wrote:Great win for Sarries against an all be it ravaged Tigers side.

Think the myth that Barritt has no hands was blown out the water today. Tell him to keep it tight he will and tell him to fling it around and he can.

Great cameo for Tait. Some glimpses of what he can offer the Tigers. Hopefully its only a slight strain as Tigers will need him

It's no hype about Barritt having bad hands. He genuinely has poor hands. If you play against dross anyone can look good. AP is litter at the moment to be fair. Can't put any stock on performances.

Barritt is a decent player but in all honesty is behind tindall, hape,Banahan, Jth, farrell and many others. He is a club player and nowt wrong with that.

Back to top Go down

Post by SirJohnnyEnglish Sat 24 Sep 2011, 6:50 pm

Barritt played 10 before coming to Sarries really dont get this whole bad hands thing. Sarries have played a very tight game hence the way Barritt played previously. They start playing an expansive game and we are now seeing how good his hands are.

SirJohnnyEnglish

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 24 Sep 2011, 7:00 pm

At the top level his hands don't cut it. Playing ten does not mean you have good distribution. The way natal/ sharks sometimes play is to bash it up from ten.

He also lacks pace which is the main reason englad do not pick him. If you think centre is our weak position to be 6 th or 7th best in England is no great claim

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Sat 24 Sep 2011, 7:07 pm

He may be a club player Matt but he def hasn't got poor hands. With Sarries playing a more expansive game he's really showed he's more than a bash em centre.

Watch the Leicester game today, nothing to do with opposition, he showed some lovely touches. I wouldn't call 36/Allen midfield poor either.

To be fair Matt Hape has never been great at prem level but was given the chance and took it. I really hope Barritt gets the call as he's a class act.

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Sat 24 Sep 2011, 7:20 pm

You get to Bath game today anyway? Bet yr a happy boy

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 24 Sep 2011, 7:29 pm

Agree to disagree although will admit not seen the game. About to watch England game. Have a massive hangover and let myself down a bit in Toronto last night after some extreme drinking on my own.

France game was tremendous. Nz can be got at. As you know i have no time for medard and his defence was shocking. Dagg is sensational and for me nonu has been player of tournament.

French lineout was great

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 24 Sep 2011, 7:30 pm

Still in Canada so not seen glos result so thanks for ruining it for me!!!

Will google it now

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozzy3213 Sat 24 Sep 2011, 7:36 pm

Nonu has found his form from last years 3N's again. He had a poor Super Rugby season but looks to be peaking at the right time now.
Ozzy3213
Ozzy3213

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Sat 24 Sep 2011, 7:40 pm

Nonu's been amazing, SBW coming in has done him wonders.

Sorry fella, I assumed you'd just got back from match.

France just bottled it the whole match, I suspect a game plan for some odd reason.

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 24 Sep 2011, 7:44 pm

All good was glos game on tv?? If so recorded it and will have marathon day tomorrow of rugby.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Sat 24 Sep 2011, 7:49 pm

No mate, just seen the score. Leicester/Sarries was on box, worth a watch as George played well.

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 24 Sep 2011, 7:50 pm

George for me has more talent than gray. Struggles with his weight like thomson though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Driver Sun 25 Sep 2011, 9:39 am

Big news this morning is Semore Kurdi's purchase of Newcastle Falcons and his promise to bring back the big names!
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by prop_lyd Sun 25 Sep 2011, 9:48 am

Happy with the glos win, looking forward to watching it later!! We won 16-15 up in the deep dark valleys too Yahoo
prop_lyd
prop_lyd

Back to top Go down

Post by Driver Sun 25 Sep 2011, 9:49 am

Anyone seen that Dan Cole is either going to join London Irish or Quins in the summer? But Delon is set to leave
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by dammit_chris Sun 25 Sep 2011, 10:09 am

Anyone watching the Scotland game. 5mins to change the game around! Boring as anything, but really intense.

Compared to a lot of AP players Barritt has got poor handling skills, he's a professional so of course he is going to have moments of great passes etc, but he's never an England international - even Tindall can make some nice passes from time to time and his hands are shocking too. Don't forget he also played 13 yesterday, more time with the pass.

He has other elements of his game that are good, very good positional play (one of best I've seen in AP) and defence is rock solid!

dammit_chris

Back to top Go down

Post by dammit_chris Sun 25 Sep 2011, 10:22 am

Everyone see that Waldrom has been officially added to the England WC squad as Sheridan's replacement. Not a good decision imo.

dammit_chris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Sun 25 Sep 2011, 10:27 am

"Compared to a lot of AP players Barritt has got poor handling skills"

Compared to a lot of 12's though? I'll have to dig it out but Barritt led the stats for successful passes, offloads and tackles. I think he had twice as many passes as Allen through the season!

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by LukeLovesLuka Sun 25 Sep 2011, 11:16 am

Waldrom officially called up....annoying steam

LukeLovesLuka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next