The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Engage Super League play off game this afternoon

4 posters

Go down

Engage Super League play off game this afternoon Empty Engage Super League play off game this afternoon

Post by George Hotel1895 Sun 25 Sep 2011, 2:10 am

Wigan Warriors v Catalans Dragons. KO 5PM. Warriors by 14.

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

Engage Super League play off game this afternoon Empty Re: Engage Super League play off game this afternoon

Post by Kenny Sun 25 Sep 2011, 3:28 pm

Wigan to win by 10 , i think Catalans will go with the same tactics they used against Hull KR and try and pressure Wigan from the off and try to batter them with the big lads . But i do think Wigan will be able to handle it better then Rovers did and then the flair players will win it for Wigan .
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Engage Super League play off game this afternoon Empty Re: Engage Super League play off game this afternoon

Post by BoredUntilAugust Sun 25 Sep 2011, 4:28 pm

Wigan by 4.

No two ways about it, Wigan are shattered. Looked out on their feet last week and fully expect Catalans to cause them huge problems today. Don't be surprised if the Cats win it, but I think Wigan just have more players who can produce something out of nothing and will scrape through to next week.

BoredUntilAugust

Back to top Go down

Post by prop_lyd Sun 25 Sep 2011, 4:57 pm

Wigan (from): S Tomkins, Goulding, Carmont, Richards, Deacon, Leuluai, McIlorum, Coley, Hansen, J Tomkins, O'Loughlin, Prescott, Lima, Hoffman, Finch, Mossop, Farrell, Tuson, Charnley.

Catalan Dragons (from): Greenshields, Blanch, Sa, Stacul, Bosc, Dureau, Henderson, Casty, Menzies, Raguin, Mounis, Baile, Millard, Vaccari, Simon, Fakir, Paea, Baitieri, Pelissier.

I won't do a thread for the match, may as well keep on this one! Probably won't watch it till 2nd half.
prop_lyd
prop_lyd

Back to top Go down

Post by prop_lyd Sun 25 Sep 2011, 5:58 pm

Just switched over, 18-0 half time to Wigan.....match any good guys?
prop_lyd
prop_lyd

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Sun 25 Sep 2011, 6:00 pm

Quite a few handling errors from both sides , Wigan are good for the lead . Not a classic as of yet.
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by prop_lyd Sun 25 Sep 2011, 6:14 pm

This intensity seems to be hurting Catalans, Wigan could run away with this on the hour.
prop_lyd
prop_lyd

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Sun 25 Sep 2011, 6:18 pm

Catalans look to be a little lost for answers to how to break the Wigan defensive line , trying to batter their way through isn't working
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by prop_lyd Sun 25 Sep 2011, 6:22 pm

No try for Wigan, they had a 3 man overlap too....not sure where the Catalans defence dissapeared to!

Yeah bit shocked they ran the 5th on the halfway line earlier.
prop_lyd
prop_lyd

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Sun 25 Sep 2011, 6:24 pm

Club call after the match , Warringtons choice who will it be ?
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by prop_lyd Sun 25 Sep 2011, 6:28 pm

Try time for Wigan and the kick....26-0.

Horrible decision.....they're talking about it now, if they look at rest days (as just said) then Wigan but I reckon they're going to go for Leeds.
prop_lyd
prop_lyd

Back to top Go down

Post by prop_lyd Sun 25 Sep 2011, 6:30 pm

Interception try.......34-0 game over. I'm worried this may turn in a full on rout now!!
prop_lyd
prop_lyd

Back to top Go down

Post by prop_lyd Sun 25 Sep 2011, 6:33 pm

Oh dear......Catalans miss the ball sliding back onto a kick and Sam Tomkins is gifted a try under the sticks.

38-0.......50, 60???
prop_lyd
prop_lyd

Back to top Go down

Post by prop_lyd Sun 25 Sep 2011, 6:42 pm

Catalans basically rolled out the red carpet for that try....44-0 5mins to go then the club call Yahoo
prop_lyd
prop_lyd

Back to top Go down

Post by prop_lyd Sun 25 Sep 2011, 6:47 pm

Final score 44-0.....now it's the main moment.............
prop_lyd
prop_lyd

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Sun 25 Sep 2011, 6:48 pm

Not the same Catalans team that beat Rovers last week , but cant take anything away from Wigan deserved winners .
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Sun 25 Sep 2011, 6:51 pm

Great tache on Ian Henderson Very Happy
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by George Hotel1895 Mon 26 Sep 2011, 2:56 am

Now with Wigan playing Saints I'm not convinced that Wigan will win and get to the Grand Final. I'm going Warrington v Saints for the Grand Final.

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down