The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Juan Martin Fernandez-Lobbe

5 posters

Go down

Juan Martin Fernandez-Lobbe Empty Juan Martin Fernandez-Lobbe

Post by Rory_Gallagher Mon 26 Sep 2011, 5:47 pm

Very sad to see that he is out for 6 months, and that his world cup campaign (probably his last) is over. He is a player I rate very very highly. I think he is one of the worlds best number 8s, and a player who can really bring motivation and momentum to the Argentines. I saw him a number of times playing for Sale a couple of years ago, and he really seemed to bring a lot to the team there also. I think that Argentina will miss him greatly, especially if they do progress to the quarter finals.

Hope you have a speedy recovery Fernandez-Lobbe! thumbsup

Rory_Gallagher

Back to top Go down

Juan Martin Fernandez-Lobbe Empty Re: Juan Martin Fernandez-Lobbe

Post by andy powells minder Mon 26 Sep 2011, 5:50 pm

Cry

andy powells minder

Back to top Go down

Post by Cymroglan Mon 26 Sep 2011, 7:23 pm

I thought it was just a pulled muscle.

Cymroglan

Back to top Go down

Post by MBTGOG Mon 26 Sep 2011, 8:37 pm

A real shame. A top quality player. I do think though that he will make it to the next World Cup. He'll still only be 33.

MBTGOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory_Gallagher Mon 26 Sep 2011, 11:39 pm

Really? I thought he was already in his 30s.. Not sure why I had that impression. Well I hope he does continue to be a star for Argentina when he does return, like I said I really rate him.

Rory_Gallagher

Back to top Go down

Post by AsLongAsBut100ofUs Tue 27 Sep 2011, 10:01 am

Seemed like such an innocuous challenge too? Hope he enjoys a speedy and full recovery Braveheart

AsLongAsBut100ofUs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down