The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is Hogan actually retiring?

+4
Lee
Stonee21
President Trump
sodhat
8 posters

Go down

Is Hogan actually retiring? Empty Is Hogan actually retiring?

Post by Guest Mon 03 Oct 2011, 2:57 pm

As it appeared on TNA this week?

Back to top Go down

Is Hogan actually retiring? Empty Re: Is Hogan actually retiring?

Post by sodhat Mon 03 Oct 2011, 3:07 pm

I doubt it. Wrestling is his entire life and I imagine he'll be involved in it till he can't walk anymore. Which is probably soon.

I may be wrong, but if the WWE came calling I imagine money would be in his and Vince's nostrils and something would get done.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 03 Oct 2011, 3:13 pm

He implied he was giving up with TNA so perhaps a return is on the cards?

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Mon 03 Oct 2011, 3:15 pm

I would have thought that when he does retire for good, it will be with the WWE that he has his last run and match.

No matter what differences the parties have or have had, the fact is they both realise the potential of working with each other, and Hogan's retirement match would be some big business!

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Mon 03 Oct 2011, 3:20 pm

Hogan vs Taker WM 20-0?????

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Stonee21 Mon 03 Oct 2011, 3:24 pm

Oh God I hope not Dicey, it would be terrible as both can barely move now

Stonee21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 03 Oct 2011, 3:27 pm

Hogan v Jeff Hardy!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Mon 03 Oct 2011, 3:28 pm

Tables ladders and walking sticks match?

Lee

http://www.behance.net/gallery/Lee-Killeen-Portfolio/4127373

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Mon 03 Oct 2011, 3:29 pm

Stonee21 wrote:Oh God I hope not Dicey, it would be terrible as both can barely move now

It would definitely be a horrible match to watch, but it would have it's merits too.

It would be huge as a spectacle, but with the recent run of 25-30 minute matches for the streak, I can imagine it being somewhat out of place.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Mon 03 Oct 2011, 3:34 pm

I'd imagine that Hogan will have his last match in the WWE, if it where to happen I'd expect Hogan to take a year out, get into shape and look as good as possible by the time he gets in the ring

If it does happen it could be against someone like Big Show, someone he trusts, someone with a name value, someone he has history with and someone he'd be booked to go over

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Mon 03 Oct 2011, 3:41 pm

the-gaffer wrote:I'd imagine that Hogan will have his last match in the WWE, if it where to happen I'd expect Hogan to take a year out, get into shape and look as good as possible by the time he gets in the ring

If it does happen it could be against someone like Big Show, someone he trusts, someone with a name value, someone he has history with and someone he'd be booked to go over

Ha, yes I can't imagine a Ric Flair like match where he loses and retires. He'd want to go out on a win!

Rules out a few people I guess, Austin wouldn't let him go over for sure. The Rock could be a possibility but we've seen it before.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Mon 03 Oct 2011, 3:54 pm

I just cant see Hogan being able to take the necessary bumps in a high profile PPV singles match. For me if he had one last match in the WWE it would have to be a tag team match, possibly teaming with Cena where Hogan can get a hot tag before hulking up and hitting the leg drop.

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 03 Oct 2011, 3:56 pm

Put him in a cell with Mark Henry

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark_Seven Mon 03 Oct 2011, 3:56 pm

He said recently at a conference for his new xbox game to keep watching impact and get ready for the return of the red and yellow so this could just be the end of Hollywood Hulk Hogan before he returns as a face (his promo on impact was very face-like). That said his contract is up soon from what I hear so maybe he is leaving (noticed AJ Styles had a little dig at him in his promo about 'not getting a title shot when you aren't good friends with certain people... Brother!').

Mark_Seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Stonee21 Mon 03 Oct 2011, 4:04 pm

sodhat wrote:
Stonee21 wrote:Oh God I hope not Dicey, it would be terrible as both can barely move now

It would definitely be a horrible match to watch, but it would have it's merits too.

It would be huge as a spectacle, but with the recent run of 25-30 minute matches for the streak, I can imagine it being somewhat out of place.

True it would have some positives but I think the actual match would destroy those positives, it would stink the place out.

In fact I think it would be worse than the Goldberg vs Lesnar match and that is saying something!

Stonee21

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Mon 03 Oct 2011, 4:12 pm

As long as it beats Bret vs Vince!

I wouldn't rule it out of happening to be honest, but I don't think he is the likeliest opponent either.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady12 Tue 04 Oct 2011, 12:12 am

the-gaffer wrote:I'd imagine that Hogan will have his last match in the WWE, if it where to happen I'd expect Hogan to take a year out, get into shape and look as good as possible by the time he gets in the ring

Without the risk of being accussed of sticking my tongue up your behind again couldn't agree with this more..... Probably bill it as some kind of Wrestlemania 3 flashback

I really like the Hogan promo & not being a avid watcher of TNA it appeared Hogan was the face & Sting the heel in that segment... 94,000 at the Sky Dome this time according to Hogan! You've gotta love the guy

Brady12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down