The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

End slavery!!!

+2
TycroesOsprey
Gunner
6 posters

Go down

End slavery!!! Empty End slavery!!!

Post by Gunner Wed 05 Oct 2011, 12:30 pm

Free Eliota!
The IRB.... boxing

Gunner

Back to top Go down

End slavery!!! Empty Re: End slavery!!!

Post by TycroesOsprey Wed 05 Oct 2011, 1:03 pm

What for spouting abuse on social networking sites repeatedly in this world cup?

for an unjustified childish attack on Owens?

for failing to attend his hearing?

for saying the IRB could kiss his hairy nether regions?

for the insult to 6 million victims of the holocaust whose ordeal makes a short turnaround in a world cup look like a tea party?

The guy is a fool who has tainted Samoas excellent world cup. he deserves everything that the IRB has thrown at him

TycroesOsprey

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunner Wed 05 Oct 2011, 1:18 pm

Its a conspiracy against the Sa's.
1st Tuilagi fined $10,000
Paul Williams yellow and red (no ban?)
Now Sapolu.
Fair go IRB.

Gunner

Back to top Go down

Post by Knowsit17 Wed 05 Oct 2011, 1:32 pm

Sorry but if you can't do the time don't do the crime. Sapolu is a brat and has done nothing more than taint rugby and his country's efforts with his tantrums. His refusal to even turn up at the hearing sums him up. Call it slavery and you're hardly better than him in my eyes.

There is injustice, ten grand for a gumshield and the favouritism in the schedule are flaws that ought to be amended but I have no sympathy for those who deliberately exaggerate to their advantage.

Now if you don't mind, I'd like to say why I think Sapolu is comparable to Al Qaeda Cool

Knowsit17

Back to top Go down

Post by offload Wed 05 Oct 2011, 1:33 pm

TycroesOsprey wrote:What for spouting abuse on social networking sites repeatedly in this world cup?

for an unjustified childish attack on Owens?

for failing to attend his hearing?

for saying the IRB could kiss his hairy nether regions?

for the insult to 6 million victims of the holocaust whose ordeal makes a short turnaround in a world cup look like a tea party?

The guy is a fool who has tainted Samoas excellent world cup. he deserves everything that the IRB has thrown at him

Fully agree. He's made a legitimate complaint about scheduling into a farce. No way for a professional sportsman to behave.
offload
offload

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunner Wed 05 Oct 2011, 1:47 pm

Knowsit17 wrote:Sorry but if you can't do the time don't do the crime. Sapolu is a brat and has done nothing more than taint rugby and his country's efforts with his tantrums. His refusal to even turn up at the hearing sums him up. Call it slavery and you're hardly better than him in my eyes.

There is injustice, ten grand for a gumshield and the favouritism in the schedule are flaws that ought to be amended but I have no sympathy for those who deliberately exaggerate to their advantage.

Now if you don't mind, I'd like to say why I think Sapolu is comparable to Al Qaeda Cool

Eliota and Al Qaeda!!!
He knows what he's doin.
He's a lawyer not Osama!

Gunner

Back to top Go down

Post by Knowsit17 Wed 05 Oct 2011, 2:30 pm

Based on the results of his case thus far I doubt he has any clue what he is doing. His words have been those of a petulant child, not a trained lawyer. The title of licenced professional cannot be worth much nowadays if BS'ers like Sapolu are allowed to carry it.

The IRB are organisers and executives, not slave-drivers. Comparing Sapolu to Al Qaeda is just as relevant as referring to the IRB as such.

Knowsit17

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler Wed 05 Oct 2011, 2:58 pm

Gunner wrote:Its a conspiracy against the Sa's.
1st Tuilagi fined $10,000
Paul Williams yellow and red (no ban?)
Now Sapolu.
Fair go IRB.

So a guy gets a red and doesnt get banned, a guy gets the same fine as several other players ( including his brother who plays for england) for breaking a tournamnet rule and the Samoan players are slaves ( pretty well paid ones mind) ?
Player gets let off once for an offence tehn repeats it then doesnt even turn up to the hearing despite being asked to by his own team.
Slaves unfairly treated because they are Samoans? Half of them are New Zealanders anyway and any of them had the chance to come and play for England instead.

Its not the IRBs fault that Samoa arent good enough to beat Wales, or that the New Zeland media is hyping the whole thing up and stoking the fire.

Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler

Back to top Go down

Post by TycroesOsprey Wed 05 Oct 2011, 3:12 pm

the OP is a WUM, Hes posted the same thread twice ignore him and hopefully he will toddle off back to the wendyball forum.

TycroesOsprey

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyGuby Wed 05 Oct 2011, 3:40 pm

If he'd just said Owens was a twxt and a shxt ref then we could have all agreed and gone home, he then made it personal Run

RubyGuby

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum