The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smackdown spoilers for this Friday (7/10/11)

+9
Samo
User Name
Gregers
HitmanOwl
Kay Fabe
ncfc_Tooze
JoshSansom
Celtic Warrior
Marky
13 posters

Go down

Smackdown spoilers for this Friday (7/10/11) Empty Smackdown spoilers for this Friday (7/10/11)

Post by Marky Wed 05 Oct 2011, 12:45 pm

*Smackdown opens with a backstage segment featuring Teddy Long and Zack Ryder discussing the Raw walk-out. Long says Raw's loss will be Smackdown's gain.

*In the ring are Christian, Wade Barrett, David Otunga, Dolph Ziggler, Jack Swagger, Cody Rhodes and Vickie Guerrero. They say that unless HHH steps down as COO, they will be boycotting live events as its not a safe working environment.

*WWE champ Alberto Del Rio comes out and says that the Smackdown stars won't return to Raw as long as HHH is COO. He's here to show Smackdown what Raw will be missing this Monday. Teddy Long comes out and announces Sheamus & Randy Orton vs. Cody Rhodes & Christian as tonight's main event, but says that since Del Rio wants to be in action tonight, he will face Sin Cara.

*WWE champion Alberto Del Rio defeated Sin Cara. After the match, Black Cara attacked Blue Cara.

*Backstage, Matt Striker interviewed WWE Tag Team champions Air Boom, asking them why they walked out on Raw. They said it was a culmination of many things but until HHH steps down, the fans won't see Air Boom anywhere but Smackdown.

*Jack Swagger and WWE United States champion Dolph Ziggler defeated WWE Tag Team champions Air Boom in a non title match. The champions were attacked as they made their entrance and were on the defensive for most of the match.

*WWE Divas champion Beth Phoenix defeated Alicia Fox in 30 seconds. After the match, Fox was trapped in Beth's submission while Natalya screamed at her on the mic to cry and scream.

*Big Show makes his return and cuts a promo about finally returning after being hurt for several months. World champion Mark Henry came out and cut a promo saying he'll deal with Show in time, but Show hasn't done a thing to deserve a title shot.

*Matt Striker interviewed Randy Orton, asking him why he wasn't out there for the HHH vote of confidence on Monday. Orton says if he has a problem with HHH, he'll deal with him personally. He says he doesn't play well with others and doesn't like a group mentality.

*Big Show returns to the ring and says that he wants Mark Henry tonight and wants Henry's answer by tonight. It looks like they are adding something to the previous segment or perhaps re-filming it.

*Ezekiel Jackson pinned Jinder Mahal.

*Backstage, Johnny Ace shows up in Teddy Long's office and says Teddy can count on him if he needs anything.

*There is a segment where Hornswoggle and Booker T do Spinaroonies, but that's likely going to be a segment for the live house only.

*Randy Orton & Sheamus defeated WWE Intercontinental champion Cody Rhodes & Christian after Orton nailed Cody with the RKO.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Smackdown spoilers for this Friday (7/10/11) Empty Re: Smackdown spoilers for this Friday (7/10/11)

Post by Celtic Warrior Wed 05 Oct 2011, 12:51 pm

Don't we feel that the "Supershows" has ruined the impact of this walk out a little?
If they hadn't started the supershows it would have been a bigger issue for RAW Superstars to start turning up on Smackdown.

Not really looking forward to Show Vs. Henry, unless the outcome is further dominance for Henry. I hope they are building him and Sheamus up at the same time so they both clash with Sheamus eventually going over and taking the title.

Celtic Warrior

http://officerrahl.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Smackdown spoilers for this Friday (7/10/11) Empty Re: Smackdown spoilers for this Friday (7/10/11)

Post by Guest Wed 05 Oct 2011, 12:59 pm

Am I missing something. Triple H is COO of wwe not just Raw. So why are they willing to show up at smackdown? It's still the same company and working environment

Back to top Go down

Post by Celtic Warrior Wed 05 Oct 2011, 1:01 pm

they will be boycotting live events as its not a safe working environment

Must be something to do with the fact Smackdown is taped then. Not sure what difference that makes to be honest.

Celtic Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshSansom Wed 05 Oct 2011, 1:14 pm

Also, HHH has taken over day to day running of Raw, whereas SD still had Teddy "playa" Long in charge. The safety of the environment will be linked to who is in charge of those day to day activities.

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Wed 05 Oct 2011, 2:54 pm

I also thought Mark Henry's Hall of Pain is Unsafe, so they go into his enviroment? makes sense!

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Wed 05 Oct 2011, 2:56 pm

I bet Long was fuming that he didn't get to announce that 12 man on RAW, that tag match on SD was a cert

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by HitmanOwl Wed 05 Oct 2011, 3:41 pm

Tbh god hasn't got a clue himself.

HitmanOwl

Back to top Go down

Post by Celtic Warrior Wed 05 Oct 2011, 4:56 pm

How could a non existant entity have a clue?

Celtic Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Wed 05 Oct 2011, 5:01 pm

SD looks brilliant!

So if the roster is refusing to appear next week on Raw that could be fun...

Punk vs Cena vs Orton vs Sheamus

Kelly Kelly vs Eve

Mason Ryan to cut a promo

Hunter to cut a promo

And then?

Maybe time to elevate a load of FCW guys?

And Mick Foley to replace Hunter as COO?

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by Celtic Warrior Wed 05 Oct 2011, 5:09 pm

No, you are way off course.

They are going to do a Scooby Doo style episode with HHH wandering around trying to find clues as to who is haunting his reign as COO.

They are also going to pull the muppets forward to this week and have HHH interogating them. When they don't give him the information he wants, he'll pedigree them. He will also use the sledgehammer on Ms Piggy.

It will end with an unmasking where it turns our it's Lauraunitis all along. "If it wasn't for you meddling muppets"

Celtic Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Wed 05 Oct 2011, 5:16 pm

I think that this angle has so much potential now, if WWE pulls this off that is!

Gregers

Back to top Go down

Post by User Name Wed 05 Oct 2011, 5:29 pm

Teddy Long loves tag teaming.

User Name

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Wed 05 Oct 2011, 6:00 pm

Gregers wrote:I think that this angle has so much potential now, if WWE pulls this off that is!
The more it looks likely the whole thing has been built to bring Vince back the less interest I've got in it

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Wed 05 Oct 2011, 6:01 pm

Agreed that the supershow aspect has taken the sting out of it. You may not know this, but im a strong advocate of the brand split when it was done right, how is Smackdown any Different from RAW with the same guys on each show? Mega oversight by WWE.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Wed 05 Oct 2011, 6:07 pm

Yeah I'm also a major supporter of the brand split, I doubt Vince teuly appreciates the opportunity he had at his disposal having two seperate Wrestling shows with their individual rosters, I also believed in the single brand PPV's

RAW and SD should have been using social media and their own website to help promote the fact they are stand alone entities and could try and sign each others talent, sure, behind the scenes it's all smoke and mirrors but in public it should have been treated like WWF vs WCW

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Wed 05 Oct 2011, 6:14 pm

Im not sure they will bring Vince back tbh Gaffer.

At the moment all we know is that Hunter is under pressure and the roster is on strike. This could lead to some workers working as 'scabs' as they cannot afford to be on strike. Stripping of titles by Hunter, no Michael Cole on commentary on Raw. And with the return of Foley apparently very close surely he will be written in somehow.

Survivor Series I would have:

Cena/Rock/Orton/Sheamus/Punk
vs
ADR/Christian/Henry/Swagger/Ziggler

with Hunters job on the line.

Match ends in a double pinfall with Rock hitting a rock bottom on Cena allowing ADR to pin Cena whilst Punk makes Ziggler tap out to the anaconda vice. Hence it is not clear if Hunter is still COO or not,

Following Raw Vince Returns states that he is now back in charge... The GM chimes in again and states the board feel that Hunter was not to blame but instead agrees with the roster that another man was determined that Hunter would not succeed. Also as Hunters team can argue they won the match then they cannot fire Hunter. Vince looks on confused and states that its his company. Anonymous GM chimes in again, re-hires Miz and R-Truth and tells Vince to get out of the ring and "Have a Nice Day"

The Raw after that would have Hunter come out and tell the WWE Universe yhat John Laurinatis is fired and instead the man previously known as the Anonymous Raw GM will be replacing him. Foleys music hits and we go from there

Gregers

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Wed 05 Oct 2011, 7:34 pm

Who would commentate on RAW? Cole walked out but Lawler started it followed by Book and by the end JR walking was made to look likr a big deal

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Wed 05 Oct 2011, 7:36 pm

If all these guys are back on RAW come Monday then the last RAW would be rendered meaningless

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Wed 05 Oct 2011, 7:43 pm

The Superstars guys could commentate. TECHNICALLY Punk, Orton and Cena didnt walk out, but god help me if i needs to sit through 2 hours of Cena and Orton. The ideal scenario is that there be NO Raw on Monday night. I know that would be a money drop but it would really, REALLY help build this angle.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Wed 05 Oct 2011, 7:49 pm

They'd never ever do that, it's been on every week since January 93, theres no way they'd interrupt 'the longest running weekly episodic drama' in TV history

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Wed 05 Oct 2011, 7:55 pm

Yeah I know, thats why I said "Ideal". Thats the best way to go story wise, but like you said, they wont give up the near 20 year run.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Wed 05 Oct 2011, 7:55 pm

Everything will be back to normal and HHH will have been replaced for the night by John Laurentinus as acting COO.

Well thats my guess anyway.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Wed 05 Oct 2011, 8:09 pm

Yeah that's exactly what I think as well, question is does the WWE remember how to book RAW without HHH eating up a 20 minute segment

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Celtic Warrior Wed 05 Oct 2011, 8:24 pm

In my scenario Statler and Waldorf will commentate.

Celtic Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Wed 05 Oct 2011, 10:27 pm

Jack Korpella and Matt Striker?

Gregers

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Sun 09 Oct 2011, 11:41 pm

Regal

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Celtic Warrior Mon 10 Oct 2011, 11:30 am

Regal walked out as part of the group on RAW, so I'd be surprised.

Celtic Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Mon 10 Oct 2011, 11:45 am

According to the WWE CM Punk, Randy Orton, John Cena, Sheamus and Big Show will all feature in matches.

5 local talent squash matches in a beat the clock challenge?

5 way elimination for no1 contendership?
No idea whats going to happen, but Im looking forward to finding out.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Mon 10 Oct 2011, 12:15 pm

I believe that vince will return and take control of raw with hhh retaining control of smackdown leading to a full blown brand battle between raw and samckdown. I'm not sure this is how I would have played it out but I can this happening.

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Mon 10 Oct 2011, 5:22 pm

Fantastic smackdown in my view

So so funny when Booker said " you know dog i thought the show acctually ended thats why i walked out i also acctually needed to go bathroom" i laughed so much. Coles face aswell hahahaa

I am really looking forward to Raw going to be so intresting to see the whole consempt of whats going to happen. Only 5 wwe superstars set to be there

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down