The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CM Punk's war of words with NFL star on Twitter

2 posters

Go down

CM Punk's war of words with NFL star on Twitter Empty CM Punk's war of words with NFL star on Twitter

Post by ADMIN Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:08 am

CM Punk and Buffalo Bills linebacker Shawne Merriman engaged in a war of words yesterday on Twitter in regards to the NFL star encountering some WWE Divas during the Raw brand's stay in Costa Rica.

Punk wrote: "Watching Shawne Merriman of the buffalo bills hit on our divas and strike out, reminds me of the Bills in the super bowl. #choke."

Merriman replied: "I was just giving you guys some hope look like you were struggling by the pool. Sympathy from Lights."

Punk said: "If you could get to a QB as fast as you ran after our divas maybe you'd make headlines being a pro bowler and not a creep."

Merriman added: "How about I come and deliver a nice special lightsOut ass woopin tonight Costa Rican Style."

Punk closes: "Clearly, I have defeated you. However, You will have plenty of time to think of a better come back while you ride the bench for another entire season. Good luck getting to the Super Bowl! With love, CM Punk."

Merriman replies: "Do me a favor turn your little wrestling underwear around and give yourself a wedge – see you later Punk without the CM."

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

CM Punk's war of words with NFL star on Twitter Empty Re: CM Punk's war of words with NFL star on Twitter

Post by AberdeenSteve Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:19 am

1-0 to CM Punk. Well and truly owned Merrimen. The man's words are golden. His last tweet is brilliant.

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down