The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow promo

2 posters

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF

Go down

Shadow promo Empty Shadow promo

Post by Gcass Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:44 pm

The camera is positioned in an empty locker room, Scorpion walks in with his kit bag and sits on the nearest bench. The lights flicker off then on, Scorpion mumbles under his breath about the state of some of the venues he is booked to wrestle. The lights go off....

The room falls in to pitch black, the lights come back up, standing in the corner of the room is Shadow. Scorpion looks horrified and is frozen to the spot. The Shadow speaks.

"I am here to save you Scorpion, to save you from yourself. Wherever you are so will I be, I am your shadow.

A great darkness is coming and that darkness is me, I have come to lay waste to all those who stand before me, I am righteous, I am fear, I am terror, I am destruction.

It is up to you Scorpion whether you stand in my way or stand by my side and either way, as sure as night follows day or death follows life I will be the dominant force in 6WF. Choose wisely Scorpion because every venom has an anti venom."

Shadow pulls his gloved thumb across his throat.

"lights out!"

The room plunges into darkness, the lights come back up. The Shadow has disappeared, Scorpion looks confused and shakes his head as if a distant memory has come back to haunt him.

Gcass

Back to top Go down

Shadow promo Empty Re: Shadow promo

Post by Mat Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:57 pm

Shadow-

Welcome to 6CWF! I'm Mat and I run 6WF Lockdown, whilst JJ runs 6CW. For future reference, can you place your promo on the latest Lockdown Card.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me or the lads on Trash Talk.

Latest Lockdown Card: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Trash Talk: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

Post by Gcass Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:21 pm

Thanks Mat, is it too late to stick it on Lockdown tonight?

Gcass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down