The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raw eminates from Oklahoma this week.....

+4
theundisputedY2D2
sodhat
Marky
Brady12
8 posters

Go down

Raw eminates from Oklahoma this week..... Empty Raw eminates from Oklahoma this week.....

Post by Brady12 Thu 06 Oct 2011, 11:08 pm

Jim Ross last man to walk out on Triple H last Monday...

Triple H reinstated Ross as one of his 1st decisions as COO....

Is anyone else thinking what I'm thinking.......?

For the love of god, please don't do it....

Brady12

Back to top Go down

Raw eminates from Oklahoma this week..... Empty Re: Raw eminates from Oklahoma this week.....

Post by Marky Fri 07 Oct 2011, 9:54 am

Not the "Triple H Kiss My Ass Club"?!?!

Marky

Back to top Go down

Raw eminates from Oklahoma this week..... Empty Re: Raw eminates from Oklahoma this week.....

Post by Brady12 Fri 07 Oct 2011, 10:19 am

Was thinking of some sort of public humiliation that McMahon could get off on.

Brady12

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Fri 07 Oct 2011, 10:22 am

I hope not but it wouldn't be surprising to me.

I like to think JR was last to walk out to tell the story as opposed to set him up to be fired or humiliated. I don't think HHH would personally do it, it looks like they're trying to get him over as a good guy boss and it wouldn't fit.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady12 Fri 07 Oct 2011, 10:27 am

sodhat wrote:I hope not but it wouldn't be surprising to me.

I like to think JR was last to walk out to tell the story as opposed to set him up to be fired or humiliated. I don't think HHH would personally do it, it looks like they're trying to get him over as a good guy boss and it wouldn't fit.

Your right it probably wouldn't fit but when has that mattered? Ross was booed last week, there prepared to bury an entire locker room to get Triple H over as a face so I wouldn't be surprised if they had him pucker up for 'The son-in-law'

Brady12

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Fri 07 Oct 2011, 10:30 am

Ha, I know you're right. It's not like they've ever been shy in having JR as the whipping boy either.

I hold out hope though that JR being the last to walk was no more significant than to show the most loyal of company men couldn't even stick it with HHH's regime.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Mon 10 Oct 2011, 8:46 am

Jim Ross has been tweeting that he made a mistake walking out on RAW, so tonight I see him coming out to ask for Triple H's forgiveness, the Game-uhh accepts and JR does commentary for the whole RAW.

Then at the end, Triple H will invite JR into the ring, tell him that he doesn't actually forgive him and the following will take place:

- Triple H Pedigrees Jim Ross

- Triple H takes a dump in JR's hat and makes him wear it

- Triple H pees in a bottle of JR's BBQ sauce then makes him eat a slab of ribs smothered in the doctored sauce.

- Triple H pulls down JR's trousers & pants then makes him dance around singing "Time to Play the Game"

- Triple H makes Jim Ross kiss his own ass.

- Triple H shoves JR's hat, a sledgehammer, a water bottle, a microphone and a Sooners jersey up JR's ass.

And so concludes RAW.

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Mon 10 Oct 2011, 9:11 am

theundisputedY2D2 wrote:Jim Ross has been tweeting that he made a mistake walking out on RAW, so tonight I see him coming out to ask for Triple H's forgiveness, the Game-uhh accepts and JR does commentary for the whole RAW.

Then at the end, Triple H will invite JR into the ring, tell him that he doesn't actually forgive him and the following will take place:

- Triple H Pedigrees Jim Ross

- Triple H takes a dump in JR's hat and makes him wear it

- Triple H pees in a bottle of JR's BBQ sauce then makes him eat a slab of ribs smothered in the doctored sauce.

- Triple H pulls down JR's trousers & pants then makes him dance around singing "Time to Play the Game"

- Triple H makes Jim Ross kiss his own ass.

- Triple H shoves JR's hat, a sledgehammer, a water bottle, a microphone and a Sooners jersey up JR's ass.

And so concludes RAW.

You forgot one important thing that happens at the end.....

- JR signs contract extension.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Mon 10 Oct 2011, 5:18 pm

So JR tweets saying it was a mistake

and Booker had to go the bathroom Laugh

So im guessing they will be doing the broadcasting tonight. With Micheal Cole part of the Alberto Del Rio and company crew. Going to be intresting to see if Justin Roberts and other wwe personel will be at ringside tonight

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshSansom Mon 10 Oct 2011, 5:25 pm

Hopefully they have Brandi Reed instead of Justin Roberts...

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Mon 10 Oct 2011, 11:17 pm

I'd rather have freaking Alex Reid instead of Justin "JOOOOOHN CEEEEEENAAAA" Roberts

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down