The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well done Leeds

5 posters

Go down

Well done Leeds Empty Well done Leeds

Post by ReallyReal Sat 08 Oct 2011, 8:07 pm

Congratulations Leeds, what a match that was, the better team were the winners in the end, but who would have predicted a Leeds grand final win a month ago?

ReallyReal

Back to top Go down

Well done Leeds Empty Re: Well done Leeds

Post by Luke Sat 08 Oct 2011, 8:24 pm

Agree Leeds deserved to win, as they shaded the 1st half, and the difference in the 2nd was that when Leeds dominated they were far more clinical than when Saints dominated.

But in my opinion this just goes to show that the league dosn't matter anymore. You just have to stay in touch, and run into form end of July beginning of Augest,

Leeds have been magnificant since beginning of Augest, and deserved to win today.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Sat 08 Oct 2011, 10:24 pm

Good final , best team won in the end ...thought it was a great advert for our game .
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by George Hotel1895 Sun 09 Oct 2011, 3:11 am

Well deserved win for Leeds, and I'm predicting a great season for them next season and expext them to do the double.
Now Brian Mc Dermott found his feet at the club Leeds are only going to get better.

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

Post by Mehrts is god Sun 09 Oct 2011, 10:54 pm

In a salary cap sport, with its physical pressures and mental challenges, to see such consistent courage, fight, strength (and not a little skill) rise to the top once again, is testament to all those involved. (Why, the Rhinos side may even warrant a small mention at the BBC Sports Awards this year drumroll

Mehrts is god

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down