The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where is TNA actually going?

+2
Mort
theundisputedY2D2
6 posters

Go down

Where is TNA actually going? Empty Where is TNA actually going?

Post by Guest Mon 10 Oct 2011, 2:39 pm

With the Hogan saga last night?

Back to top Go down

Where is TNA actually going? Empty Re: Where is TNA actually going?

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Mon 10 Oct 2011, 3:00 pm

Where is TNA actually going?

TO THE STARBOARD SIR!

Sorry I was watching The Hunt for Red October last night.

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mort Mon 10 Oct 2011, 3:17 pm

The Hogan thing last night was laughable and that's from me who would be a supporter of TNA. They do some things well but that was ridiculous. Having a CCTV cam explaining to the audience that Hogan was playing them was frankly one of the most ridiculous things I've seen in wrestling but then to follow it up with Hogan agreeing to the match (for no real reason) and then saying if Sting won he'd give the company back to Dixie Carter before covering his mouth after realising what he said.

I don't necessarily disagree with the outcome that it would be Sting v Hogan for the company as that was coming for months but they had a lot of time to work it in to the storyline, last night just seemed amateurish.

The fact that we all know now that Hogan and Bischoff have signed new contracts removes much of the element of surprise because it really doesn't matter what happens in the match, Hogan and Bischoff will still be there.

Hope they don't do another year of Immortal culminating in yet another Hogan vs ANother for control of company when their contract finally expires.

Mort

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Oct 2011, 3:40 pm

I cant see anything but Hogan beating Sting - which would never happen anyway as Hogan can't walk!!

Its a farce!

Back to top Go down

Post by marty2086 Mon 10 Oct 2011, 3:45 pm

A lot of what goes on in TNA is hard to figure out, Immortal ended up going the way of NWO only faster with basically everyone joining at one point or another and Angle joining reminds me of Austin joining the Alliance during WWFs Invasion storyline.

The whole thing should have been done to divide the company, rather than Sting and Hogan fighting for it there should have been 2 distinct groups one backing Dixie Carter the other backing Hogan and Bischoff

marty2086

Back to top Go down

Post by Mort Mon 10 Oct 2011, 3:49 pm

When they are good, they can be very good but when bad, it can be awful.

The Bound For Glory series was excellent and they have really built Bobby Roode up as a genuine threat to Kurt Angle. Having him wrestle all his friends in Fortune added to the build up as it introduced a bit of variation into things rather than a few tag matches against Angle and another immortal stooge.

On the other side was the farce with hogan's "retirement" that I really can't understand at all.

If they keep the focus on the wrestling and away from the backstage politicing, there is good talent and good potential for storylines.

Mort

Back to top Go down

Post by HitmanOwl Mon 10 Oct 2011, 8:26 pm

Who actually gives a t@ss? Seriously,that for me is taking a back seat.

People bash tna but take a long hard look at the bfg series and where its ended up.

Robert Roode!

Everything him and storm did last night was top notch. I can't remember the last time I've actually got behind someone as I am with Roode to win the title.

This is for me the best thing happening across wwe/tna atm,props to tna.

HitmanOwl

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Tue 11 Oct 2011, 3:24 pm

Totally agree hitman, The last time I cared this much about someone being pushed and wining the tittle was after the rock won the rumble. Roode represents everything that is good about tna and infact pro wrestling right now, the whole hogan/sting/Dixie saga is not really interesting to me and I couldnt care less who is 'in control' of tna! I want to see excellent talent developed, pushed and put over and for all tna's faults (which is all people tend to focus on ATM) they are doing this in the right way and for that I salute them!

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex-Express Thu 13 Oct 2011, 4:08 pm

MtotheC wrote:Totally agree hitman, The last time I cared this much about someone being pushed and wining the tittle was after the rock won the rumble. Roode represents everything that is good about tna and infact pro wrestling right now, the whole hogan/sting/Dixie saga is not really interesting to me and I couldnt care less who is 'in control' of tna! I want to see excellent talent developed, pushed and put over and for all tna's faults (which is all people tend to focus on ATM) they are doing this in the right way and for that I salute them!

You read my mind, well said Hug

Lex-Express

Location : I like coffee, vanilla icecream and smokewheel pizza

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum