The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I wonder if the Powers that be would allow a *chat thread* on 606 v2?

2 posters

Go down

I wonder if the Powers that be would allow a *chat thread* on 606 v2? Empty I wonder if the Powers that be would allow a *chat thread* on 606 v2?

Post by yummymummy Tue 01 Mar 2011, 8:08 pm

Wink

yummymummy

Back to top Go down

I wonder if the Powers that be would allow a *chat thread* on 606 v2? Empty Re: I wonder if the Powers that be would allow a *chat thread* on 606 v2?

Post by yummymummy Tue 01 Mar 2011, 8:10 pm

Slappa my thighs if the answer is a categorical NO Shocked

yummymummy

Back to top Go down

I wonder if the Powers that be would allow a *chat thread* on 606 v2? Empty Re: I wonder if the Powers that be would allow a *chat thread* on 606 v2?

Post by yummymummy Tue 01 Mar 2011, 8:18 pm

(cough)

Shocked

yummymummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 01 Mar 2011, 8:19 pm

Hi Yummy, what sort of chat thread are you needing?

Back to top Go down

Post by yummymummy Tue 01 Mar 2011, 8:51 pm

Hi Y I -

Just a general all topic thread where peeps could air their views
on the state of the Libyan Crises and the price of milk thumbsup

If needs be I would Mod it myself - My WUMs' bloodhound nose
can smell trouble a mile off !

(Or am I being too pushy ? ) kiss

yummymummy

Back to top Go down

Post by yummymummy Tue 01 Mar 2011, 8:52 pm

You REALLY need a *RUN* smiley on 'ere !

Very Happy

yummymummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 01 Mar 2011, 8:54 pm

Hi Yummy

We have an 'off topic' section at the bottom of the main forum page, people can post anything in there (providing it doesnt break the house rules etc)

Just click into the thread and click 'new topic' and your all sorted thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by yummymummy Tue 01 Mar 2011, 8:58 pm

Thanks Y I

Haven't cracked the forum code yet - but I WILL by 2025
Very Happy

yummymummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 01 Mar 2011, 9:00 pm

No probs, thats what we are here for thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by Wooffie Tue 01 Mar 2011, 9:15 pm

Evening all,

I think I know what you're getting at Yums, which is a chat forum amongst the Tennis community on here.

Just thought I'd add my two-penneth, which is that its still early days and it takes time to establish a tennis community. For my part, I'm glad that we have been given somewhere for our Rafachat thread in the first instance and would be happy to see how things go for the moment. We can pop across each other's threads for a little repartee till then.

thumbsup
Wooffie
Wooffie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 02 Mar 2011, 9:42 am

Morning Guys,

Just following on from Yummy's idea for a tennis off topic section, the Rafa / Andy threads are for you to make of them how you wish.

You can put any threads in there, including off topics

If you have any other ideas on what you would like in this section, just give us a shout. thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by yummymummy Mon 07 Mar 2011, 5:19 pm

Y I Man wrote:Morning Guys,

Just following on from Yummy's idea for a tennis off topic section, the Rafa / Andy threads are for you to make of them how you wish.

If you have any other ideas on what you would like in this section, just give us a shout. thumbsup

I HATE to harp on about this Y I but we REALLY NEED a chat thread on this forum !

It's all very well saying the Rafa/Andy threads are for you to make of them how you wish - BUT
they are SPECIFIC to Rafa/Andy Shocked

Anyone NOT a fan of either player is going to avoid both articles Sad

We need a PUB to relax after matches and chill out (as you do)

'Nough said censored

yummymummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 07 Mar 2011, 5:33 pm

yummymummy wrote:

If you have any other ideas on what you would like in this section, just give us a shout. :thumbsup:

I HATE to harp on about this Y I but we REALLY NEED a chat thread on this forum !

It's all very well saying the Rafa/Andy threads are for you to make of them how you wish - BUT
they are SPECIFIC to Rafa/Andy :shock:

Anyone NOT a fan of either player is going to avoid both articles :(

'Nough said :censored:

Yummy,

I hereby give you permission to create a pub thread in the General Discussion section of the Tennis forum for everyone. Once you've thought of a name and made it, i'll make it a sticky for everyone to see!

:beer:

Back to top Go down

Post by yummymummy Mon 07 Mar 2011, 5:36 pm

King Beer wrote:
yummymummy wrote:

they are SPECIFIC to Rafa/Andy Shocked

Anyone NOT a fan of either player is going to avoid both articles Sad

'Nough said censored

kiss

Yummy,

I hereby give you permission to create a pub thread in the General Discussion section of the Tennis forum for everyone. Once you've thought of a name and made it, i'll make it a sticky for everyone to see!

🍺

yummymummy

Back to top Go down

Post by yummymummy Mon 07 Mar 2011, 5:38 pm

Y I

kiss

Thinks of a name :sleep:

yummymummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 07 Mar 2011, 5:41 pm

yummymummy wrote:Y I

:kiss:

Thinks of a name :sleep:

But i'm King Beer.... :erm:

Back to top Go down

Post by yummymummy Mon 07 Mar 2011, 5:47 pm

Oooops

laughing laughing

I've done my usual thing ! _ sowwee King Beer kiss

yummymummy

Back to top Go down

Post by yummymummy Mon 07 Mar 2011, 5:48 pm

How's about "Spit and Sawdust" Y I ????

yummymummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 07 Mar 2011, 5:49 pm

yummymummy wrote:How's about "Spit and Sawdust" Y I ????

How is he getting the credit!?!?!?!

Back to top Go down

Post by yummymummy Mon 07 Mar 2011, 5:56 pm

Hug

I bow before AN *ADMINISTRATOR*

kiss

yummymummy

Back to top Go down

Post by yummymummy Mon 07 Mar 2011, 6:12 pm

Ooops Y I

I put it under *Off Topic* Doh

yummymummy

Back to top Go down

Post by yummymummy Mon 07 Mar 2011, 6:12 pm

Well I iz blonde angel

yummymummy

Back to top Go down

Post by yummymummy Mon 07 Mar 2011, 6:27 pm

Crying or Very sad

yummymummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 07 Mar 2011, 6:29 pm

its been moved into the main tennis section by KB Yummy

Back to top Go down

Post by yummymummy Mon 07 Mar 2011, 7:32 pm

Whoopee Hug

Thank you both kiss kiss

yummymummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down