The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wishing the Welsh the luck of the Irish

+11
Otagolad
rodders
Gibson
Sin é
player1
Thomond
maestegmafia
Shifty
kiakahaaotearoa
Cymroglan
shantara
15 posters

Go down

Wishing the Welsh the luck of the Irish Empty Wishing the Welsh the luck of the Irish

Post by shantara Fri 14 Oct 2011, 3:33 pm

Just a short note to wish the Welsh all the very best of luck for tomorrow. I for one will be 100% behind you.

I arrived back from NZ a couple of days ago and am still gutted that we lost, but, it was a great ride whilst it lasted. The Welsh fans that I met were great as always.

Hopefully we can get one back on you when you make the trip over the Irish Sea next Spring! Very Happy

shantara

Back to top Go down

Wishing the Welsh the luck of the Irish Empty Re: Wishing the Welsh the luck of the Irish

Post by Cymroglan Fri 14 Oct 2011, 3:34 pm

Shantra thank you thumbsup

Cymroglan

Back to top Go down

Wishing the Welsh the luck of the Irish Empty Re: Wishing the Welsh the luck of the Irish

Post by kiakahaaotearoa Fri 14 Oct 2011, 3:35 pm

I´d have thought you´d have been a bit more charitable in your well wishing. The luck of the Irish? In a World Cup? I´d hate to see what you wished on your enemies. Whistle

kiakahaaotearoa

Back to top Go down

Post by Shifty Fri 14 Oct 2011, 5:31 pm

Thanks very much Hug
Shifty
Shifty

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Fri 14 Oct 2011, 6:49 pm

Diolch yn Fawr mate...!

Can't even describe how proud we all are of our team. Thanks for your support

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomond Fri 14 Oct 2011, 7:13 pm

Sosban Fach. Whatever it means. Best of luck to Wales.

Thomond

Back to top Go down

Post by player1 Fri 14 Oct 2011, 7:19 pm

thanks a lot
player1
player1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sin é Fri 14 Oct 2011, 7:21 pm

Best of (non-Irish)* luck tomorrow!

*We're not very lucky!

Sin é
Sin é

Back to top Go down

Post by Gibson Fri 14 Oct 2011, 7:30 pm

Wales will win this no matter what France do... IF they don't change a thing. Keep playing the way ye are and ye will win. Immense defence and deadly attack. Hook needs to copy Priestland's game-management. Keep it simple. No dodgy stuff. The rest will fall into place.

Destiny awaits Wales. Take it in both hands.

This Paddy wants his Welsh mates/matesses - crying with joy tomorrow morn.

Credu!

Gibson
Gibson

Back to top Go down

Post by Cymroglan Fri 14 Oct 2011, 7:56 pm

Thank you guys.

Cymroglan

Back to top Go down

Post by rodders Fri 14 Oct 2011, 7:59 pm

Gibson wrote:Wales will win this no matter what France do... IF they don't change a thing. Keep playing the way ye are and ye will win. Immense defence and deadly attack. Hook needs to copy Priestland's game-management. Keep it simple. No dodgy stuff. The rest will fall into place.

Destiny awaits Wales. Take it in both hands.

Yeah what Gibson said! Wales
rodders
rodders

Back to top Go down

Post by Otagolad Fri 14 Oct 2011, 8:03 pm

Best of luck Wales - hopefully we'll se you in the final

Otagolad

Back to top Go down

Post by ME-109 Fri 14 Oct 2011, 8:04 pm

Faith and begorrah...

Sorry lads its Allez les bleus for me, but I can claim that I have always had France as my favourite other team.

I would like to say that the rugby Wales have been playing has been outstanding though

ME-109

Back to top Go down

Post by Irish Curry Fri 14 Oct 2011, 9:42 pm

Yahoo C'MOM WALES!!

Is Fearr an lae amárach Bhreatain Bheag Ádh mór, tá súil agam i ndáiríre go buille sibh na Fraince agus a dhéanann tú tír bródúil!!

Bhreatain Bheag abu!!

(Best of luck tomorrow wales, i really hope that ye beat the french and do you're country proud.

come on wales!!)

Sorry about us calling you Bhreatain Bheag in Irish btw, it translates as little Britan Wink laughing
Irish Curry
Irish Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by lauriehow Fri 14 Oct 2011, 9:58 pm

I would just say thanks to the generous Irish in your disappointment.

See you in Dublin next Feb, we have booked flights and hotel, and tickets come from the Blues. Battle to be renewed!

lauriehow

Back to top Go down

Post by Irish Londoner Fri 14 Oct 2011, 10:00 pm

Cymru am byth ! (Spelling !) Wales

Irish Londoner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down